Press Conference and after party (cont)….

Please Stop Time (Toki Wo Tomete)

Sorry for the long update... been busy....

 

 

Before Yunho came in…

Yuchun was looking at people and see if he was going to greet anyone. There were fans. He was specially looking at the fan girls. He sees that there weren’t many that were there. He thought that there will be many fan girls but there wasn’t that much. Junsu interrupt his thought.

“YAH… what are you looking for?” says Junsu.

“Well, you know,” says Yuchun.

“GIRLS!” says Changmin.

“YUP!” says Yuchun.

“Okay will you guys stop arguing about girls again,” says Jaejoong but looking at a table that was far away from them.

“What are you looking at huh…” says Yuchun.

“Something,” says Jaejoong.

Then Yunho came in and interrupt their conversation.

“Are you guys just going to stand there or find a table to sit,” says Yunho.

When they walk in, the fans notice them and walk up to them and try to greet them and get close. But sadly the guards came and block them from getting close. DBSK smile at their fans and walk to their table and greet other celebrities. The fans were still waiting for them to come and greet them and talk to them. DBSK finally sit down and look around. They see that there are fans but not many.

“Wow. I thought there would be more fans,” says Yunho.

“Me too,” says Yuchun.

“Well, I guess only some that could come,” answers Jaejoong.

“Hey, isn’t that girl over there look sexy,” says Yuchun.

“Dude, stop saying that!” says Changmin.

“Come on. We haven’t seen anyone for ages so let’s have some fun,” says Yuchun.

“I’m fine,” says Changmin.

“Me too,” says Jaejoong.

“Me three,” says Junsu.

“So I guess it’s only you and me,” says Yuchun looking at Yunho.

“Ha, I’m out of your game,” says Yunho.

Yuchun sigh and just sit there and look around.

 

Girls’ table

“What took you so long to come back?” says Chun-Ae.

“Oh, my boss just has a lot of things to say that’s all,” says Hyun-Ae.

“Why are you so red?” says Mi Hi.

“Oh, I was getting hot when I was coming in,” says Hyun-Ae.

“But didn’t you just came back from outside,” asks Jin-Ae.

“Okay. Stop asking me question. I just feel hot from the heat inside, that’s all,” says Hyun-Ae.

“Hey Hyun-Ae,” says Soo Jin.

“What is it?” says Hyun-Ae sitting down.

“Is there any foods that we can eat?” asks Soo Jin.

“Yeah. It is over there where the crowd is at,” says Hyun-Ae.

“OH!” says Soo Jin.

“Why are you asking,” says Hyun-Ae.

“I was planning to get something to eat,” answers Soo Jin.

“I’ll go with you,” says Jin-Ae.

“Okay, let’s go then,” says Soo Jin.

They walk to the food area to grab some foods to eat. When they were walking, they were talking and laughing at each other.

“Do you believe it?” says Soo Jin.

“Believe what?” says Jin-Ae.

“Here,” says Soo Jin.

“And...” says Jin-Ae.

“Meeting them and seeing them again when you say that you didn’t want to attend it and you stay this long, isn’t that funny,” says Soo Jin and start to laugh.

“Hey stop it. Stop making fun of me. At least I say something about him then denying it,” says Jin-Ae.

They were teasing and making fun of each other and walk pass DBSK without knowing them there. While the other three was looking at Soo Jin and Jin-Ae if they were paying attention that they were reaching DBSK’s table.

“Huh… they didn’t even look at them,” says Chung-Ae.

“Let’s go and follow them,” says Hyun-Ae.

“Don’t go, just stay. What can we do? Huh,” says Mi Hi.

They didn’t listen to Mi Hi and pull her to get up and drag her. They follow Soo Jin and Jin-Ae to the food area. When they were walking they reach DBSK’s table and Mi Hi trip herself from hitting a chair. The chair was a little blocking the way so she trip and fell on top someone.  Chung-Ae didn’t look and keep on walking so she can reach up to Hyun-Ae.  They both left Mi Hi. Mi Hi was so embarrass that she fall onto someone lap. She was too shock and didn’t notice that someone was touching her bare leg and traveling up. The other guys were busying talking to other celebrities that came up to them but no one came up to him except Mi Hi. He touches her leg and was looking at Mi Hi to see her reaction but there was no reaction back. He teases her pulling her closer and her check was close to his face. Mi Hi finally came back from her shock and notice that a hand was slowing going up to her dress. She was shock and got up but two hands were holding her very tight. She wiggles and it didn’t work. She turns to face the person to see who it was. She turns and saw a very handsome face with a very cute smile on. He smile at her but her face was so close to his that if he was to kiss her, he could. She tilts her head a little so she can see his face and it turns out to be one of the members from DBSK. She didn’t know who it was.  He whisper to her saying if she was single and free tonight. Mi Hi push him and finally got up and walk away from him. She walks very angrily to her friends. Chung-Ae and Hyun-Ae finally made it to the food area. Chung-Ae looks to see where Mi Hi was at; Mi Hi was not behind her. She looks at the path that they just came from. While Soo Jin and Jin-Ae was enjoying the food.  Mi Hi found her friends and was piss.

“Mi Hi are you okay?” says Soo Jin when she notice Mi Hi reaches them.

“NO!” says Mi Hi with a piss tone.

“What’s wrong?” says Jin-Ae.

“I’m done here. Can we go now? I don’t want to stay any longer,” says Mi Hi.

“But why?” says Hyun-Ae.

“Cause there are some people that are too pervert,” says Mi Hi.

“Who are those people,” says Chung-Ae.

Mi Hi didn’t answer and just look away from her friends and look somewhere else. Soo Jin told them to go back to the table so that they can ask Mi Hi what was wrong. They walk back and now Jin-Ae and Soo Jin notice that they walk next to DBSK’s table. Jin-Ae ignore looking at them and keep on walking, while Hyun-Ae, Chung-Ae, and Soo Jin took a glance at them but Mi Hi didn’t even want to know where they were at. Yuchun, Yunho, and Jaejoong look at them, while Junsu and Changmin was busying talking to Super Junior Eunhyuk. Yuchun look at Mi Hi with a smirk on but she was not even looking at him. Yunho accidently turns his head now saw the girls, he just smiles friendly at them. For Jaejoong, he looks at Mi Hi who was walking fast and mad, then at Jin-Ae and stop and keep his eyes on her. He keeps on looking at her like he saw her somewhere and follow where will she goes. The girls walk to their table and sit down. While Jaejoong was still looking at Jin-Ae.

“Are we done now!” says Mi Hi with a piss tone.

“What’s the hurry?” says Chung-Ae.

“I want to go home now!” says Mi Hi.

“We should head out now. It’s been a long stay already,” says Jin-Ae.

“I guess we can,” says Soo Jin looking at Hyun-Ae to see if she agrees to it.

“Fine, we can. Since three out vote two,” says Hyun-Ae.

“But the party hasn’t start the fun,” says Chung-Ae.

“Just forget it. Maybe next time,” says Hyun-Ae.

“Maybe you guys shouldn’t take us any more so you two can stay longer,’ says Jin-Ae.

“We can’t do that, we need to go together to be safe,” says Soo Jin.

Jin-Ae smile and says, “You are just like a mother.”

The girls continue to talk and getting ready to leave the party.

Jaejoong saw the smile on her face which makes her so sweet, kind, and elegant to his eyes. He didn’t even notices that he was smiling also. Yunho saw him smile and nudge him on the shoulder.

“What?” says Jaejoong still looking at Jin-Ae.

“What is over there that makes you smile so cheesy?” says Yunho.

“Nothing,” says Jaejoong.

“Really!” says Yunho.

“Yeah” was his answer when he saw that Jin-Ae was leaving. Yunho got the other four to look at Jaejoong. They stare at him then follow his eyes. They spot five girls that are about to leave. Yuchun smile to himself when he saw the girl that landed on him. For Yunho, he notices the girl that he catches. Junsu and Changmin just look at each other and were clueless about their hyungs. The girls walk out and Jaejoong turns back to face the others. He notices four pairs of eyes were on him. He just ignores them and drinks his water.

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

This girl just catches my attention and I just follow her with my eyes to where she sits. I don’t know why but I keep on looking at her. She looks like the girl that I was looking at earlier today when we came in when I was looking around and spotted her from afar. She was the first person that I look at. But that smile. Something about that smiles that I can’t look away. Her soft and tender lip that forms a smile like an angel from heaven that I haven’t seen before and also the way she looks. Why does she look so different to me or just me? Her smile just blew me away and makes me have no worries at all. Why is it so different from the girls in here? What is this feeling? Why am I thinking about her when she doesn’t even notice me even though I am a star? When I saw her leaving, why do I feel bad that I didn’t talk to her? But what can I do, there is no moment that I can spend time with her even if we date. But the moment that I saw her was something that I never felt before. The feeling of knowing her and getting close to her. (End)

 

“So you were looking, huh,” says Yuchun. No replies.

“Come o. Who is she? Your love, girlfriend, or…., says Yuchun.

“Yuchun, stop it. She is no one. Just stop assuming. It won’t happen at all,” says Jaejoong.

“Why?” Yuchun asks.

“You know already, we can’t even have one and doesn’t even last that long,” says Jaejoong.

“Oh come on,” says Yuchun.

“What are you two talking about?” says Junsu.

“Nothing,” says Jaejoong.

The boys just continue enjoying the party and catch up with others celebrities. While the girls got home and took a quick shower and talk.

“Do you all see them? Aren’t they handsome?” says Chung-Ae

“Of course, they all but Yunho is the best looking one,” says Hyung-Ae and smile when she remembers the accident she had.

“Hey Mi Hi,” says Jin-Ae. No replies.

“Helloooo,” says Jin-Ae again.

Mi Hi hear Jin-Ae and answers with a, “HUH”

“Are you okay?” says Jin-Ae.

All the girls turn to Mi Hi.

Mi Hi looks at them, “What?”

“Is there something bothering you?” says Soo Jin.

“No, I’m just wondering about how the kids at the school are doing,” says Mi Hi.

“Are you sure?” says Jin-Ae.

“Yes,” says Mi Hi.

“is it the party that is bothering you,” says Hyun-Ae.

“No. I am tired so I am going to sleep first so I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” says Mi Hi.

She got up and went to her bed and sleep, while the others decided to go sleep also because tomorrow is another work days.

 

While everyone is all waiting for the next day, to see what can happen. With Yunho catching someone, Yuchun flirting with a girl, Jaejoong with his confuse thoughts about someone, and Changmin and Junsu are lost with what their hyungs did.