Chapter 10

My Brother's Girlfriend

"Come here." A faint voice drifted in the blackness. My body felt light, lighter than air. I felt my eyes wander the dark, empty, and lonely room. Nothing was in it, that was clear. But the voice bounced off the walls again, "I'm here." A white breeze flowed by, and it was just me in the room again.

"Hello?" My mouth opened, but nothing was heard. I tried again, "Who's there?" Nothing.

"It's me, don't be scared." Now, a florescent haze was in front of me. I couldn't make out the figure. 

"Who are you?" Inquiring, my voice was now echoing loudly in the silent room. No response.  Another faint voice came from behind  me. My body spun around, searching. Then. A light tap on my shoulder had me frozen on the spot.

“Don't worry," she spoke softly, “I won't leave you." My stomach had butterflies as I felt a shiver run down my spine. Eyes wandering, they finally met hers. A sense of relief flooded my thoughts. “LeeTeuk," 

 

“TaeYeon, what are you doing here?" Her hands were outstretched and open, waiting for mine to fill them. I anxiously waited for a response while our fingers touched. Another sting blazed against our skin. She grasped on tightly and moved closer, making my heart beat quicker. “TaeYeon?"

“Shh, relax." A cool finger touched my lips gently before moving her hand to my shoulder. And if possible, she slowly moved an inch closer and leaned in. 

Our faces were centimeters apart as my mind raced. TaeYeon's lips were practically touching mine. She then spoke in a cool voice, “I love you."

 

My eyes fluttered open an my breath was uneven.  It was mid December yet a bead of sweat rolled down my forehead. I was tangled with my blanket and sprawled on the bed. “LeeTeuk!" The same voice as before was mumbled.

“TaeYeon?" Where was the voice coming from? Suddenly, my door retched open and there she was.

“Wake up! KangIn and I are setting up for breakfast!" She shut the door afterwards, leaving me alone and confused.

 

 

Oh my god, what was I even dreaming of?