The bells are ringing xD

My entire life is just....wow fantastic baby xD

"YES! ABSOLUTELY! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!"

Hana beamed at the watermelon pink colored table cloth the wedding planner brought out.

Top put his hand on her back rubbing up and down in soothing motions, he whispered in her ear, "Baby, seems like you really are perfect."

Hana giggled, his breath tickling her, "And why is that?" she whispered back when the wedding planner began telling her workers to set the tablecloths on the circular tables in the reception hall.

When Top didnt answer, she turn to look at him when suddenly, he caught her face in his hands and kissed her right on the mouth.

Hana pulled away quickly, blushing, "Seunghyun..."she murmured.

"What?" he asked, his big brown eyes shining with innocence.

Hana playfully pushed him but Top only tightened his grip on her waist.

"Oppa!" she squealed.

"Uhh...ma'am...sir...." the wedding planner cleared and smiled.

She was really young to be a wedding planner..............

"You guys make a really cute couple. I can tell you'll have a happy married life." She smiled after congratulations them.

The two blushed and thanked her.

 

After checking everything to make everything perfect for the reception, Hana was heading to Bom's house to sleepover so she could get Hana ready tomorrow for the big day

Top still had his arm around her waist as they reached her car.

" Jagiya! Please heoni (A/N: honey)!!! Come on, just let me come with you!" Top pleaded his eyes loving

Hana laughed at his obvious distress, "Baby, you know what Bom unnie said..."

Top rolled his eyes and smiled that beautiful smile that made Hana feel lightheaded. He kissed her forehead, "Bye baby."

He made sure she was safely buckled in before hebacked away from the car so Hana could drive away.

Hana waved out the window and secretly smiled, knowing he wouldn't leave until her car was out of sight. 

 

 

"Watermelon pink? You got watermelon pink nail polish?" Hana asked Chaerin in disbelief.

She shrugged, "Well you're wearing white.."

Hana rolled her eyes and allowed a little smile. Chaerin was the most adorable little kitty ever, at least that's what Jiyong calls her...

Bom tsked, "Calm down Hana, it will look nice anyway."

Hana grinned, "At least it will match the table-cloth at the reception."

Minji stared at her, "What?"

"The color we piced for the tableclothes is the same shade as the nail polish."

"Did Top oppa pick it out?" Dara asked suspiciously.

"Uh no...Seunghyun said I could choose..." Hana said, a little confused. Why was this such a big deal?

The sun was just begining to set..the sunlight darted across their features.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

The girls looked at each other.

"Who could it be?" Minji asked.

Chaerin shrugged,"I'll get it."

Since they were sitting in the living room, Hana sat on a chair that kind of looked like it belonged in a salon, but it was fuzy and comfy. There was even a place to put her whole hand so the paint won't accidentally get bumped while drying... Bom started on her right hand while Dara did her left foot.

They all looked up as the suddenly heard loud noises from the dining hall.

"Come on Rin-rin, let us in." they could hear Jiyong's pouty voice.

"No."

"Why not?" Seungri demanded.

"'Cuz Hana's in there," Chaerin said, standing her ground.

Hana attempted to get up to see what was going on but Bom pushed her back into the seat, "You are NOT going anywhere."

Minji stood up, "I'll check it out, unnie," she said to make Hana feel better.

"Oops, no way Oppa, YOU espcially can't go," Hana heard Minji, a smirk in her voice.

"Ahh please, Minji? I want to be re-united with my love," Top silky voice slid over to Hana's ears, she perked up.

Bom laughed at her sudden reaction, "Hey oppa, seems like 'your love' wants to be re-united with you too."

"Hana?"

The sound of her name said by her lover himself, in his beautiful, deep, y voice - 

Hana shivered with pleasure and grinned at the sound of hope in his voice.

Dara motioned at her to not say anything back.

Hana grinned and agreed.

"Hana?" He called again.

Chaerin laughed, "Looks like she doesn't want you to come in either..."

"Hey! Rinni, stop putting words in my mouth! I never meant such a thing!" Hana shouted playfully.

Dara and Bom stared at her, mouthes agape, stunned at her outsburst.

Dara laughed, "Oppa! She practically jumped out of her seat!"

Hana heard Top laugh and she blushed, embarresed.

"Don't seperate the poor love birds! Let us in," Taeyang teased.

Chaerin yelled to Bom, "Whaddya say unnie?"

Hana looked at Bom with big pleading brown eyes, "Please?" she whispered.

Bom sighed, "Fine," she yelled back.

Daesung grinned walking in, "Guess what we got you unnie....CORN PIZZA!!!"

"OhmyGawd." Bom stared at the 5 pizza boxes he brought in and set on the floor, "Are you serious?"

"We had it custom made, just for you," Jiyong walked in, his arms around Chaerin.

Seunghyun walked in and winked at Bom, "The chef looked at us funny but we got it anyway..." he made his way towards Hana's chair, "Hey beautiful," he whispered, kissing her forehead.

Dara shooed him away, "You'll mess up her nails!" She sent him to the couch like 10 feet away.

"Aww Dara! Can't he be a little more closer to me?" Hana begged.

She huffed, "Okay but he can't mess with your hands or feet and DON'T YOU MOVE!" Dara ordered strictly.

"Okay, okay," Seunghyun said, inching over slowly, "Wait, where do I sit?"

Hana rolled her eyes."Wherever you want."

"Oh. So I can sit....here?!" Seunghyun sat on her lap, carefully avoiding her toes.

Hana tried not to squirm, "Oppa....getoffme!!!!!" 

"Tsk tsk, just sit on the freaking arm rest!" Minji said in exasperation.

Top winked at Hana then said, "Did you want to match the tablecloth?"

"Oh. Hmm well I didn't pick th enail polish out...CHAERIN," Hana said her name extra loud so she would hear, "did."

"Wha-?" Rinni stared blankly at Hana, who shook her head, rolling her eyes.

"Are we gonna eat or not?" Seungri said impateintly.

"Alright..."

"WAIT - " Hana said suddenly her eyes wide - 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: See I try to make it not too long but...chyea so comments pleasee:)))