Chapter 2

Ashamed.

 

"She's not there ? Oh, alright, thanks. No, nothing. Typical Yoona. Yeah, thanks. Good evening." Yuri hung up the phone and massaged the bridge of her nose. It's been two days since Yoona left the house, and now she's worried as hell. She'd been calling Yoona's friends she knew, but none of them saw her since the day she left.

She turned to her wife. Jessica was spacing out, but tears were flowing freely from her eyes."Sica, you haven't eaten anything since this morning."

"Would it be okay for me to eat ? What if Yoona haven't eaten as well ?"

Yuri sighed. Jessica loved Yoona more than anything in this world, she knew that it'd have no use to calm her down. "I'm sure she had her lunch and breakfast already. She's a shikshin, right ? Yoona won't let herself stay hungry." Yuri caressed her wife's head lovingly.

"Alright." Jessica reluctantly got up from her seat.

The two women then sat and ate dinner in silence. Both of them blamed themselves for Yoona's leaving.

"I'll do anything for Yoona to come back."

"I'll marry a guy if she wants me to."

Yuri looked up to see Jessica quietly eating her dinner. "What the hell are you talking about ?! We always tell her to respect people's orientation, and now you want to marry a guy ?"

Jessica slammed the utensils she was holding. "I don't know what to do anymore ! All I want is her to be here !"

"Are you telling me that I don't want her to be back ? That I'm not worried about her ? I love her with all of my heart, for God's sake !" Yuri roared.

Jessica covered her face with her palms, she was crying silently. Yuri couldn't stand the sight of her wife, so she walked to her and wrapped her arms around the sobbing woman.

"Look, I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm sorry." She whispered and kissed the top of Jessica's head.

"She is my everything, Yuri. Bring her back to me..."

"I will. We will, baby."

Yuri's phone ringtone interrupted them. It's Seohyun, Yoona's schoolmate that called. "Hello ?"

"Hi auntie, this is Seohyun."

"Yes, Seohyun. What's going on ?"

"Is it true that Yoona hasn't been home for a few days ?"

"Yeah." Yuri felt a small pang in her heart when she answered Seohyun.

"Auntie, I think I know why she ran from house."

Yuri fixed the position of her seat and listened to Seohyun carefully. "Why is that ?"

"There's a group of kids that found out about you and auntie Sica and they made fun of her out of it."

"And she can't stand it ?"

"At first she paid no mind to them, but then her boyfriend broke up with her. And you know that she loves him so much."

"Boyfriend ?" Yuri didn't know that Yoona has a boyfriend.

"You don't know about him, auntie ?"

"What's his name ?"

"Minho. Choi Minho."

"Minho ? I thought he knew about us. I mean, Minho came here a few times for school projects. He hasn't met auntie Sica, though."

Seohyun sighed. School projects must be Yoona's another trick. "Auntie, Minho doesn't even in the same class with Yoona."

Yuri was shocked, she couldn't believe Yoona could do something like that.

"She is really ashamed of her parents, isn't she ?" Yuri asked sadly.

"I think she's just influenced by the school environment. A little talk with you and auntie Sica will do."

"Do you know where she is, Seohyun ?"

"I don't know, but maybe you can consider Yoona's craving for something, auntie."

"Craving ?"

"Umma !" Little Yoona ran excitedly to her mother who was waiting for her after school.

"Yoong ! Aigoo, you're so heavy. You ate a lot, didn't you ?" Yuri lifted Yoona and patted her daughter's tummy. The little girl was giggling in her mom's arms.

"Umma, can we bring the Rilakkuma home later ?"

"Umm..."

"The one that we saw last night, umma..."

"Hmm..."

"Pleaseeeeeee......"

"Okay, but you need to give a lot of kisses to umma !"

"Alright, I love you !" She gave Yuri a smooch on the woman's cheek.

"Auntie ?"

"Yes ?"

"Are you still there ?"

"Yeah, yeah."Yuri ran her hand on her hair. "Thanks a lot, Seohyunnie. Tell your parents I said hi."

"Okay. Bye auntie Yuri."

"Bye Seohyun."

Yuri hung up and turned her head to her wife who was sleeping. "Sica, wake up." She nudged Jessica's head that stayed at the crook of her neck.

"Umm, five more minutes, mom..." She snuggled closer to Yuri.

The tan woman chuckled at her wife. "Don't blame me if a cucumber lands on you face..."

"I'm up !" Jessica jumped from her seat.

"Let's go, I think I know where Yoona is."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :D I just thought that Minho fits the role of a high-schooler ^^