Chapter 4

Ashamed.

 

Yuri carried Yoona's belongings while the girl was struggling to carry all her dolls.

"Yoona, you're going...home, right ?" Jessica asked her hopefully.

"Umm..."

"Let her go if she doesn't want to go home now, Sica. But Mommy and Umma will always wait for you." Yuri didn’t look back and saying that while walking towards the car.

"I want to have Mommy's fried rice, though.” Yoona looked down to the ground, her face was hidden behind her hair she let down. “Ah, I miss my bed ! Let's go home." She smiled shyly and followed Yuri to the car.

------------------------------------------------

"How's the dinner ?"

Yoona patted her stomach. "Delicious ! I'm so full..."

Jessica caressed and kissed the top of her daughter's head. "Go upstairs and rest. You didn't get to sleep much, right ? We'll be scolded by the doctor if she knows about this, honey."

"But-" Yoona was ready to whine but Yuri cut her off. "No buts. Listen to your mommy, Yoona. You haven't got a proper rest."

"Fine ! But carry me..." Yoona stretched her hand and begged to be carried by Yuri.

"Seriously, Yoona, you're turning eighteen soon-"

"Pleaseeeeee....." She hugged Yuri and buried her face in her mother's tummy. Yoona had decided not to act awkward around Yuri after the fight, she thought it’d just make everything much more awkward when it’s awkward already.

Yuri sighed. Her daughter knew her weakness really well. "Fine." She turned around and let the girl clinged to her like a koala on her back.

"Yay ! Bye mommy, I'm going upstairs." She waved excitedly to Jessica who was washing the dishes.

On the way to Yoona's room, the two pranksters of the family was in silence. "Arrived." Yuri put Yoona down and the girl sat on her bed. "Rest well." The woman patted her head then went outside.

"Wait." Yoona held her mother's hand tightly.

"Hmm ?"

"I'm...I'm...," The girl fidgeted in her seat. "I'm sorry, umma."

"Hmm ?” Yoona looked up to see her mother was crossing her arms in front of her chest. “I’m sorry for what I said before, umma. Forgive me.” Yoona looked down, she played with the end of her t-shirt.

“Forgiven.” Yuri stepped closer and caressed the top of her daughter's head. "But may I know why this happened in a sudden ? You were okay with me and mommy, and suddenly you're shouting on our faces." She ran her thumb in her daughter’s cheek, checking if any tears had fell down. She was going to wipe them if there was any.

Yoona could feel the guilt was building up in her. "I was wrong. I couldn't stand the br- I mean my friends. They’re too much, I should’ve just ignored them."

"Or maybe you couldn't stand the break up with Minho ?"

Yoona looked up to her mother in surprise. "How do you know about him ?"

"Seohyun. But don't blame her, it's me that asked her about this. So, you're still with that guy ?"

Yoona shook her head. "He's a jerk. Now that I think about it, I'm happy we broke up."

"Find someone who will love you wholeheartedly, honey. Someone who’ll accept you for who you are."

Yoona scooted closer to Yuri. "If it's guy ?"

"What's the problem ?" Yuri furrowed her eyebrows at Yoona’s question.

"No, I thought you have something against guys, so..."

“Why would I have something against someone that loves my daughter with all his heart ?” Yoona shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know.”

"It'll be fun if there's a guy in this house, right ? I mean, you can have kids on your own. You don't need to go to the doctor and beg for the donation." Yuri smiled bitterly at her words.

Yoona immediately hugged her mother. "I'm so ungrateful, aren't I ? You love me so much yet I said that a few days ago." She kissed Yuri's cheek. "There should be a guy out there and his status is my biological father, but you're my one and only umma ! I love you." She kissed Yuri's cheek again, longer this time.

Yuri smiled at her daughter. “I love you too.” She gave the girl a peck on the forehead.

"Do I miss something ?" Jessica was standing there, leaning at the door frame.

"Just the beginning of the small talk. Come here." Yuri motioned her wife to come closer. Jessica then laid on Yoona's bed. "Yoong, can mommy sleep here tonight ? Your bed is so comfy."

"Mommy can, Umma can. I'll be in the middle, so you can't do naughty things at night." Yoona had this mischievous smile on her face.

"No problem, we've done it a few nights- Ouch ! What was that for ?" Yuri was slapped by her wife.

"For being such a ert."

"Seriously ? Do you really have to fight ? Come on, let's sleep now. Mommy's on my left and Umma's on my right."

"Like this ?" Yuri laid on the bed and pulled the blanket up to Yoona's midriff.

"Yes ! Now tell me stories." The girl clasped her hands in excitement.

"Once upon a time..." Yuri began her story. Yoona listened to her mother when Jessica was struggling to fight the drowsiness.

"And then they lived happily ever after." Yuri just finished her story and looked to her listeners. Yoona was sleeping with her face buried in Jessica's crook of neck and Jessica's arms were draped on the girl's waist.

"Aigoo, these two never listen to me until the end..." Yuri fixed Jessica's bangs and kissed her lips then gave Yoona a peck on her cheek. "Goodnight, loves."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaah is the end is too fluffy ? Or maybe it's not fluffy at all ? Hahahaha XD

I got the idea of this story from this Thai commercial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBobmn_u98w

Anybody is from Thailand ? God, the short films and commercials from your country are really amazing.

Thanks for reading. Bye and see you later, loves :*