The Truth (Part 2)

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

OKAY .... first off .... I'm very very very very VERY EXTREMELY SORRY for not updating for more than a month already ..... i know , you wouldn't wanna hear my excuses but too bad you have to hear them anyways ~ hahaha jk jk people .. don't eat me ..... :( well , i'll give you the most common excuse first ... SCHOOL ... -___- jeez , the school doesn't wanna give us a break even though we'll be graduating in like a week .... second , i have state exams , which i should be studying for right now but being the rebel that i am , i choose to update first ... ㅋㅋㅋ but don't worry guys , i'm studying ^^ just taking a break .. hahaha ! and third , honestly ........ I HAD A WRITER'S BLOCK ... ㅠ.ㅠ so yeah .... i really didn't know what else to write ... so here's another lame-ish chapter for you guys ... (forgive meeee) :(  anyways , enough with my rants and apologies ....... i'm really sorry though .... OMG ! okay ! here's chapter 21 of my story guys ! hope you enjoy ... ^^

 

oh and btw there's a surprise in this chapter .... idk if you'll figure out what the surprise is and idk if you'll approve ... ㅋㅋㅋ

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

After taking a shower , you changed into your uniform and fixed your hair up into a bun .  You went out of the room to find Siwan who was already in his uniform leaning on his door waiting for you .  The moment he saw you , with a smile on his face , he went over to you and took your bag .

 

“I’ll take that .” he said as he slung your bag on his shoulder and took your hand .

 

Your eyes widened as you felt his fingers lace with yours and your heart started to race , you looked at him and he just smiled at you innocently and dragged you to the living room .

 

“Umma , appa !  We’re leaving first … and I’ll be home a little later than usual .” Siwan called from the living room .

 

Seconds later , Mr. and Mrs. Im came to the living room to see both of you off .  Mrs. Im saw your hand in Siwan’s hand and smiled brightly .

 

“Thank you for letting me stay here Mr. and Mrs. Im !   Also , thank you for the wonderful breakfast you made Mrs. Im , it was really scrumptious !” you said while you did a 90-degree bow to Siwan’s parents .

 

“You’re always welcome here dear ..” Mrs. Im said with a smile and Mr. Im just chuckled and nodded in agreement .

 

“Again … Thank you very much !  I’ll visit again soon ! Annyeong higyeseyo!” you said bowing once more before leaving with Siwan .

 

“We will be glad to have you over again Sooyoung-ah , right yeobo ?” Mr. Im said with a warm smile while Mrs. Im smiled and nodded once .

 

“Get to school safe kids !  And Woongjae-ah , are you having dinner here ?”

 

“I’m not sure yet umma but I’ll call you before dinner to tell you if I am going to be here for dinner or not …” Siwan said

 

“Araseo … You kids better get going !  Be careful !”

 

As you and Siwan walked out he carried your bag for you as you head to school .  Little did both of you know , someone was watching you with anger boiling up inside of them .

 

The day went by much faster than you expected and Siwan then took you to the train station and left for Busan .

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

After school , Siwan took me to the train station and we boarded a train to Busan … I looked at him with curiosity but he was looking away with and he had a nervous smile on his face …

 

“Oppa , why are we going to Busan ? …” I asked him

 

“You’ll see Sooyoung-ah … oh .. are you hungry ?  I brought some snacks !” he said as he handed me some packed kimbab .

We just sat there eating and talking about random stuff and I felt my eyes getting heavy …

 

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

She asked me why we were going to Busan , I couldn’t tell her yet so I tried to change the topic with food … she must have be very hungry since we didn’t eat lunch today because we couldn’t miss the train , so I made sure I packed enough snacks like kimbab , and other yummy snacks me and my mom prepared all night .  We finished eating and talking all of the sudden she rested her head on my shoulder and I unconsciously smiled and just laid my head on hers and fell asleep too .

 

When we arrived in Busan , I immediately took her to the place where we first met , the mall , near one of my favorite shops .

 

“I first met someone so clumsy and so special right here …” I told her and she just looked at me with confusion written all over her pretty face .

 

Then I took her to the library where I had my very good friend Heechul and his girlfriend Jessica re-enact the scene of when she had lost her phone in the library .

 

After the re-enacted scene , she was staring at me with wide eyes and I just smiled at her and whispered to her .

 

“I’ll explain everything to you later … but for now I want to introduce you to a very good friend of mine and his girlfriend .”  and she just nodded and smiled at me .

 

“Heechul-ah , Sica-ah !  Thank you and I’m so sorry to have bothered you with this favor …” I said as I did the manly handshake with Heechul and hugged Jessica .

 

“Oh kwenchanayo oppa , it was no big deal … We didn’t have anything to do today anyways …” Jessica said and Heechul just nodded in agreement .

 

“Oh uh by the way guys , I’d like you to meet Sooyoung , Choi Sooyoung a very good friend of mine in Seoul .” I said as I put my arm around her .

 

“Annyeong haseyo !  Jonun Choi Sooyoung-imnida !  Mannaseo bangapsumnida !” she said slightly bowing and with a smile on her face .

 

“Oh , you’re the girl our Siwan-hyung keeps talking about ! ㅋㅋㅋJung Heechul-imnida !  It’s nice to finally meet you !” Heechul said and I just gave him a glare for saying that I kept talking about her … well it’s true but I didn’t want her to know that . -____-

 

“Annyeong !  Jung Sooyeon-imnida , but you can call me Jessica .  It’s nice to meet you Sooyoung-ssi !” Jessica said with a smile .

“It’s nice to meet both of you !  Heechul-ssi and Jessica-ssi !” Sooyoung said with a smile

 

“Hmmmm … ‘Heechul-ssi’ doesn’t sound right … What year were you born ?”

 

“Uhmmm .. I was born in 1990 …”

 

“Then from now on call me Heechul-oppa !” Heechul said proudly with a smile

 

“Hahaha ..  Arasseoyeo Heechul oppa …”

 

“Ya …” I said still giving him a glare

 

“Ahhh hyung !  It’s just weird to be called ‘Heechul-ssi’ .. sounds like what she would an ajjusshi , and I’m far from being one … You’ll be one before me !” Heechul said sticking his tongue out at me .

 

“Ya !  What do you mean ?  We are only a week apart !” I said messing up his hair .

 

“Aigoo Siwan-hyung !  Not the hair ! >.<”

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

He first took me to the mall in front of a shop that looked somewhat familiar to me , then to the library where someone had re-enacted a scene of exactly what happened to me and a guy that I’ve met here before .  Siwan oppa then introduced me to the 2 people who re-enacted the scene and they were Heechul-ssi and his girlfriend Jessica-ssi .  They both seemed really friendly despite the coldhearted first impression anyone would have if they had never met them .

 

“Then from now on call me Heechul-oppa !” Heechul-ssi said proudly with a smile

 

“Hahaha ..  Arasseoyeo Heechul oppa …” I replied with a smile on my face

 

“Ya …” Siwan oppa said with a glare

 

“Ahhh hyung !  It’s just weird to be called ‘Heechul-ssi’ .. sounds like what she would call an ajjusshi , and I’m far from being one … You’ll be one before me !” Heechul oppa said sticking his tongue out at Siwan oppa .

 

“Ya !  What do you mean ?  We are only a week apart !”  Siwan oppa said while messing up his hair .

 

“Aigoo Siwan-hyung !  Not the hair ! >.<” Heechul oppa whined

 

“They seem like they’re bestfriends …” I thought out loud .

 

“Oh they are actually … They’re both childhood friends along with 7 other people .  You see , Heechul oppa was bullied in school when he and his family moved here from Jeju .  Siwan oppa defended him and he immediately became good friends with him and the rest of ZE:A .  And they have been inseparable ever since … well , until Siwan oppa’s family had to move to Seoul that is …” Jessica-ssi explained .

 

“Oh … I see … And these 7 other people … Are they still living here ?” I asked Jessica-ssi

 

“Hmmm ?  Oh , yes of course .  We’re gonna meet up with them at the ice cream shop later since they were all excited that Siwan oppa finally came to visit .  So you’ll be meeting all of them and my girls as well .” Jessica-ssi said with excitement .

________________________________________________________________________________________

TADA !!!! :D did you like my surprise ?! hahaha ... well for all of you who still didn't get what the surprise was .... it was basically Heechul and Jessica guest-starring in this chapter ^^ hahaha as i said before , this is an Empire Generation fanfic :) so are there any other SicaChul  fans out there besides me ?! :D hahahaha