Your Extended Stay

Let Me Mend Your Broken Heart

 

 

Narrator’s point of view:

 

After dinner , Siwan took you to his music/study room so both of you could do your homeworks .

 

“Wow !  This is your study room ?  Waahhhh , it’s also a music room and … a dance practice room ?  You dance too ?” you asked him and he just nodded

 

“Doesn’t look like it huh ?” he asked

 

“Huh ?  No … I didn’t mean it like that … it’s just that … well …” you tried to explain but you were at loss of words .

 

“Don’t worry about it , I know what you’re trying to say … You don’t really know me that well so I understand that .” he said as he smiled and you just smiled back at him .

 

You started doing homework together helping each other out with things you didn’t quite understand .   Then your phone suddenly rang , you answered it and it was your mom .

 

“Yeoboseyo ?  Umma !  Are you home now ?  What ?  You’re staying in a hotel for the night ?  Why ???  So they closed the road for a while ?  Was the accident really that bad ?  Sighhh … Okay …  Saranghae …” you said as you listened to your mom explain .

 

Siwan looked at you with concern as you sighed and deflated your shoulders .

 

“Is everything alright ?” he asked you worriedly

 

“Neh oppa … It’s just that they’re not gonna be home tonight … The accident was really bad that they closed the road for the night …  So I guess I’ll be staying home alone for the night …” you told him

 

When you finished your homework you and Siwan just talked about random stuff .  You glanced at the clock , it was already 11:30 p.m. .  Your eyes widened , time really went by fast !

 

“Omo !  Oppa , I have to go !” you said quickly grabbing your things and getting ready to leave .

 

“Okay , I’ll walk you home …” he said as he stood up too

 

“No , no , no oppa … You have to get to sleep , it’s late and besides it’s just a short walk …  I’ll be fine , don’t worry too much okay ?  Thank you for letting me stay here for a while , I’ll see you tomorrow !” you said as you hugged him

 

“Are you sure ?  Sigh … okay just have your phone ready whenever you get scared , I’ll be waiting by the door just in case …  oh and call me when you get home okay ?  If not , I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight .  And you’re always welcome here .” he said as he reluctantly let you go

 

“Aigoo … Araseoyo oppa … you worry too much , but that’s why I love you !  I’m lucky to have a friend like you ! ^^” you said smiling at him

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

“Yeoboseyo ?  Umma !  Are you home now ?  What ?  You’re staying in a hotel for the night ?  Why ???  So they closed the road for a while ?  Was the accident really that bad ?  Sighhh … Okay …  Saranghae …” she said as she talked to her mom .

 

I was concerned and I looked at her as she deflated her shoulders .  *She’s staying home alone again … sigh I couldn’t go sleepover at her house today … >.<*

 

We finished our homework and we just started talking about random things and we realized it was already getting late .

 

“Omo !  Oppa , I have to go !” she said as she was quickly grabbing her things and getting ready to leave .

 

“Okay , I’ll walk you home …” I offered as he stood up too but she refused .

 

“No , no , no oppa … You have to get to sleep , it’s late and besides it’s just a short walk …  I’ll be fine , don’t worry too much okay ?  Thank you for letting me stay here for a while , I’ll see you tomorrow !” she said as she hugged me

 

“Are you sure ?  Sigh … okay just have your phone ready whenever you get scared , I’ll be waiting by the door just in case …  oh and call me when you get home okay ?  If not , I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight .  And you’re always welcome here .” I said reluctantly

 

“Aigoo … Araseoyo oppa … you worry too much , but that’s why I love you !  I’m lucky to have a friend like you ! ^^” she said with her most gorgeous smile . I blushed a bit at her last words … *that’s why I love you !  I love you too … but you only see me as a friend … sighhh*

 

As we went out of my study room , she went to the living room to tell my parents she was leaving .

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Im , thank you very much again for letting me stay here !  I’ll be going home now since it’s getting late … Have a good night and I’ll see you soon ! ^^” she said as she bowed to my parents

 

“Oh , you’re always welcome here , Sooyoung-ssi !  Get home safe okay ?  Woongjae-ah , walk her home .” appa said smiling at us .

 

“Yes , Woongjae will walk you home , dear .. It’s dangerous for a girl to be walking home alone this late .” umma said with a loving smile .  *Umma likes her … I’m happy !*

 

“Oh it’s okay … we have school tomorrow and I think oppa should rest , our house is only 2 houses away and it’s not a long walk … Thank you though , but oppa must be really tired as well … Good night Mr. an Mrs. Im , and oppa , thank you !  Get some sleep okay ?” she beamed at me and my parents .  I walked her to the door and offered one last time .

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to walk you there ?”

 

“Oppa … please get some rest okay ?  Don’t worry about me …” she told me with a smile

 

“Araseo .. but remember what I told you … When you feel like someone’s following you or your in danger … call me … When you get home , call me as well okay ?” I said as I pouted

 

“Neh oppa ! ^^  Aigooooo oppa , you’re like a kid … ㅋㅋㅋ!”  she said as she pinched my cheeks

 

“Ya !  I’m not a kid … But I’m serious about what I said … call me okay ?  And owww that hurt .” I said as I massaged my cheeks .

 

“Hahahahaha !  Mianhae oppa …  But I couldn’t resist !  You’re so cute when you pout ! ㅋㅋㅋI’ll get going now then” she said as she went out of the door .

 

I watched her leave , but somehow I wasn’t feeling right … I felt as if something was going to go wrong .  *I hope not … Please let this feeling be wrong , please don’t let anything happen to her …*

 

Almost 10 minutes have passed since she left and still no call …  *What the heck ?!  It only takes 5 minutes to walk from my house to her house !  Where is she ?*  I took out my phone and dialed her number but she wasn’t picking up !  I started to panic so I raced outside only to find her pinned to the wall by that bastard again !  I was about to run to them until she screamed at him and made him jump back .

 

 

 

Sooyoung/Your point of view:

 

 

“Mr. and Mrs. Im , thank you very much again for letting me stay here !  I’ll be going home now since it’s getting late … Have a good night and I’ll see you soon ! ^^” I said bowing to Siwan oppa’s parents who were so nice to me .

 

“Oh , you’re always welcome here , Sooyoung-ssi !  Get home safe okay ?  Woongjae-ah , walk her home .” his appa said smiling at me and Siwan oppa .

 

“Yes , Woongjae will walk you home , dear .. It’s dangerous for a girl to be walking home alone this late .” his umma said with a loving smile . 

 

“Oh it’s okay … we have school tomorrow and I think oppa should rest , our house is only 2 houses away and it’s not a long walk … Thank you though , but oppa must be really tired as well … Good night Mr. an Mrs. Im , and oppa , thank you !  Get some sleep okay ?” I beamed at oppa and his parents .

 

 He walked me to the door and offered one last time .

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to walk you there ?”

 

“Oppa … please get some rest okay ?  Don’t worry about me …” I said with a reassuring smile

 

“Araseo .. but remember what I told you … When you feel like someone’s following you or your in danger … call me … When you get home , call me as well okay ?” he said as he pouted . *Aigoo oppa is so cute when he pouts ! ㅋㅋㅋ*

 

“Neh oppa ! ^^  Aigooooo oppa , you’re like a kid … ㅋㅋㅋ!”  I said as I pinched his cheeks

 

“Ya !  I’m not a kid … But I’m serious about what I said … call me okay ?  And owww that hurt .” he said massaging his cheeks

 

“Hahahahaha !  Mianhae oppa …  But I couldn’t resist !  You’re so cute when you pout ! ㅋㅋㅋI’ll get going now then” I said as I went out of the door .

 

I was walking towards the house when someone grabbed me by my waist and pinned me to the wall .  My eyes looked up to that person and it was none other than my ex boyfriend !  I tried to break free of his grip but he was just too strong !  His breath was tickling my skin and I smelled alcohol , he’s been drinking again !

 

“S-sonji !  What are you doing ?!” I managed to say in fear

 

“Annyeong babe !  I missed you so much , didn’t you know that ?” he said obviously drunk

 

 

“Kang Sonji , I’m not Jisun okay ?!  You’ve got the wrong person !” I said angrily as he just chuckled

 

“I know you are not Jisun , I know you are Sooyoung .  I’m here because I told you I won’t stop until I make you mine again right ?!  But what are you doing with that Siwan ?  Don’t you know it hurts me so much to see you with another guy ?” he said as he tightened his grip which hurt a lot .

 

“Let go of me , Kang Sonji !  We aren’t together anymore so why do you care if I’m with Siwan oppa ?!  If it hurts to see me with another guy , why did you cheat on me in the first place ?!  You have Jisun , and she seems to love you a lot , why ruin my life more !?  Why can’t you get it that I HATE YOU ?!” I screamed those last words that made him jump back a little and let me go .

 

“What ?  Oppa ?  Hah !  You call him your oppa now ?!  That pathetic guy is your oppa ?  Hahahaha !  And I know I have Jisun , but I want to have you too !  You saying you hate me makes me want you even more !” he said as his lips crashed on mine .  I immediately pushed him away , wiping my lips until Siwan punched him and he fell to the ground .

 

“Oppa !” I said in surprise

 

“I told you !  I should’ve walked you home !” he said in a really scary voice and he was still beating Sonji up .

 

“You bastard !  First you break up with her over the phone and make her cry , then you try to ually harass her , and now you kiss her !?  That’s unforgivable !  If only you saw her that night you f***ing bastard !  She looked so devastated when you broke up with her over the phone !  But of course you don’t know that because you weren’t there to see it firsthand !  But I was you bastard !  I was there and I saw it all !  You should be ashamed of yourself !” he said angrily as he punched him

 

“Oppa , that’s enough … look he already has a black eye , I think he got the message .” I was shocked but I managed to tell him to stop as I pulled him away from Sonji who stood up and ran away .

 

“Bastard !” he as he watched Sonji run away .

 

“Oppa … I’m sorry …” I said as I bowed my head

 

“You .  You are staying over my house tonight !  Come on , let’s go !” he said as he pulled me towards his house .

 

He told his parents about what happened and they looked worried and kinda angry about what happened .  They agreed for me to stay over and told the maid to prepare the guest room .

 

“Here dear , have some hot chocolate … I’m sorry about what happened , it was a good thing Woongjae was there , if not who knows what might have happened ?” Mrs. Im said as she caressed my face

 

“Thank you Mrs. Im … I’m sorry I’m such a hardheaded girl … It’s just that I didn’t think he’d be that low to stalk me again and I didn’t want Siwan oppa to go through more trouble of walking me home since he kept me company for too long already … I’m sorry …” I said as I deflated my shoulders and looked down .

 

“It’s okay dear … I’m just glad you’re safe” Mrs. Im said as she hugged me .  I smiled and hugged her back , she was really a warmhearted person …

 

Later , Siwan oppa took me to the guest room which was just directly across from his room .  He left me in the room so I looked around and I opened the door to the terrace and just leaned on the railings to feel the cool breeze .

 

Siwan’s point of view:

 

I explained what happened to my parents and they agreed that she should stay over .  I thanked them and they told me that I did a good job in protecting her … *This is why I love my parents , they care about my friends … and Sooyoung , she’s not only my friend … she’s the girl I love .  I’m so happy to know they like her too .*

 

I took Sooyoung to the guest room and told her to stay there and wait for me .  I went to my room and opened my closet to take out my favorite hoodie and pair of sweats for her to wear .

 

*When I stayed over at her house she lent me her clothes … Now it’s my turn to let her wear my clothes .* I said smiling to myself .

 

I went across the hallway to the guest room to find it empty , then I saw the door to the terrace open so I walked towards the door and saw her leaning on the railings .

 

“Sooyoung-ah ?  Here , you can change into these …” I said as I gave her the clothes .

 

“Oh … Kamsahamnida oppa …” she said as she took them

 

“Well then , good night !  I’ll see you in the morning .” I said as I turned to leave

 

“Oppa … You’re not mad at me anymore , are you ?” she said as I was about to leave .

 

“No … I’m not mad at you … I never was .  It’s just that I’m upset about what happened tonight .” I said with a sigh .

 

“Oppa … What you said to Sonji earlier … What do you mean you saw how devastated I was when he broke up with me ?  How did you know that he broke up with me over the phone ?” she asked me and my eyes widened . 

 

*I said too much !  Aissshhhh BABO !* I thought as I mentally punched myself .  I turned to look at her …

 

 *What should I tell her now ?*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh-ohhh !  Will you remember who he is now ?! ㅋㅋㅋ

 

Mianhae for updating only now .. i was busy with dance practice , but yesterday was our performance so no more dance practice for now ! ^^ :( (happy and sad at the same time >.< i really love dancing) .. anyways , i lost a sub ! :(( i'm sorry about my story getting boring .. :( i hope you liked this chapter ... thanx again to my subscribers and silent readers ... you guys are the best ^^ MWAHHH ~~ ^^