The Past Relives Itself.

That Badass Kind of Love

 

Ah-Ri glared, staring back at Woohyun's intent eyes. She frowns and pushes her chair further away from him.
 

"I thought you wanted to talk, not stare," she mumbles, blowing a stray strand of hair from her face.
 

"Well yes," he replied almost sheepishly. "I think we have some things we need to sort out."
 

Even when remaining civil, Woohyun still held a sort of charming tone to his voice. It would have been nice for another person, but to Ah-Ri, he was just being a pest.

 

“Well then, start talking and stop staring." Ah-Ri bluntly scoffed.
 

"Well," Woohyun cleared his throat. "I think we may have started on the wrong foot.' 
 

"You think?" Ah-Ri sarcastically questioned.
 

"I just want a fresh clean start, starting now." Woohyun flashed his famous smile. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md4no2hpk81rkw3bio1_500.jpg 
 

"Why should we?" Ah-Ri stares him down.
 

"Come on, just one chance, I promise that I'm not a dickhead or anything. I only did those things because I wanted to see if you'd fall for my charms." Woohyun smiles once again.
 

"Like I'd fall for you." Ah-Ri crosses her arms.
 

"Come on, one chance?" Woohyun held out his hand.
 

Ah-Ri stares at his head, should she accept him or no.  Ah-Ri reaches out her hand, and shook Woohyun's hand.
 

"Fine, but any dickhead moves I witness, or you do to me, Its. Over."

 

Woohyun smiles to himself. At least she wasn’t kicking him or something. Glad to finally have a somewhat normal conversation with her, he presses forward, hoping to sway her.
 

"Ah-Ri, may I see your schedule?"
 

Ah-Ri eyes him suspiciously but complies. Her eyes narrow the entire time, she watches him study her classes.
 

"Damn," Woohyun mutters, though he catches himself from provoking Ah-Ri. 
 

"What?"
 

He grins. "Check this out," he said, pulling out his own schedule. He slides his finger over the names and teachers.
 

Ah-Ri gasps, shaking her head.

 

“All classes together! Isn't this pretty good?" Woohyun asks. 
 

Choosing her words carefully Ah-Ri responds "If you think, I guess it’s good," Ah-Ri tries pulling off an innocent smile, but all that comes is a slight smile that was gone in less than a second.

Sensing Ah-Ri's discomfort, Woohyun shifts away from the topic. He tries asking her about her family, what she wanted to do when she grew up, and all those things 'Nice Guys' spoke about.
 

"So, Ah-Ri, when are you going introduce me to your parents?" he asks, hoping she knew it was a joke.
 

She shakes her head, groaning with exasperation. "Just don't go there, okay?"
 

An awkward silence settles between them, leaving Woohyun grasping for something, anything, to get her talking, and hopefully, laughing.

Ah-Ri also getting extremely uncomfortable with the awkwardness, she decides to be the 'Nice Girl’ "Why don't you tell me about your parents?" Ah-Ri questions.


Not expecting her to do the same as he had done, Woohyun is caught off guard. "Um, well, they..."

He scratches his head, obviously not wanting to tell. "Let's not, yeah?"


Ah-Ri nods, "Alright.." she sighs. *Where's ChanHee this is getting pretty awkward." Ah-Ri thinks, resting her head on her hand, and tapping on the desk.

It seems the Lord answered Ah-Ri's plea, ChanHee comes in the door soon enough, a long side the teacher. *Yes!* Ah-Ri smiles brightly at the incoming ChanHee, *, that was my chance.* Woohyun pouts, cursing at how socially awkward he was around Ah-Ri.

 

'Well, it's a start,' he tells himself as he fought the urge to hurry away from ChanHee. Depending on what he said, he is going to either look like a fool, or...well, either way, any talk with ChanHee was sure to be awkward.
 ChanHee nods at her, then at Woohyun hesitantly.

 

"Well, Ah-Ri, I see you and Woohyun here have--"
 

"Turns out he isn't as bad of a as we thought." At Woohyun's brightened face, she adds, "Still a though."
 

"Yeah, yeah," ChanHee says, glancing every so often at Woohyun.

 

The teacher just explains what the class was, and assigns a few pages of homework. Finally the class ends. Students rushed out of their seats and out the doorway.

Stumbling outside, she avoids the crowds of the school. Before ChanHee had started off walking with her to the schoolyard, though somewhere in all the excitement of the first day, she lost him. Briefly, she thinks of saying his name, but brushed the thought away.

"Maybe this place isn't too bad," she muses, chewing her lip. She rounds a corner to the parking lot. Students were trailing away, though some cliques stayed in favor of conversations. Digging into her pocket for her phone, she leans against a brick wall.

Soft whimpers reach her ears. Possibly a girl's, but why would one be here and not have met her yet? Ah-Ri follows the voice a short while until she saw two figures in an isolated area of the school.

One a familiar male, but at this distance she couldn't tell who, and one female. *A female on campus grounds, that isn't me?* She carefully walks closer and hides behind the pillars. More and More people gather around them.
*What's going on?* Ah-Ri thinks following the group of people surrounding the two figures. Closer and closer she got, she realized the male was Woohyun, but she didn't know who the female was. *Sister? Friend? Maybe Girl Friend?* Ah-Ri's thoughts wander as she watches the two.

 

Nearing them, she saw Woohyun's familiar face, though there are no signs of playfulness on it. The once isolated area was now full with the leftover teenagers from the school. She thought she saw more girls, but they disappear from her sight.
Nudging a boy she didn't recognize, she asks "What's going on?"
He frowns, nodding at the unknown girl and Woohyun. "Woohyun's breaking up with his girl. Naeun." "Naeun? Where did she come from?" Ah-Ri asks.
"A Cube All Girls High." The male answers.
Ah-Ri , trying to see what was going on, despite being in high heels, gets on her tip toes to see over the crowd. 

 

"Listen, Naeun. It's over between us." Ah-Ri hears Woohyun deliver his message carelessly, and sharp.
 

"But," Naeun tries objecting.

 

"No, Naeun. Stop." His voice is firm, his decision already made. As he tried walking away, Naeun began to sob. He stops, shaking his head and sighing.
 

"But Woohyun, we've been together for a year, and you said, you said you wouldn't--"

 

"Naeun, just get out now. Do you think I’d really keep that promise. You know me. You know my reputation. You still believed I'd keep that promise?" Woohyun looks at her. Unable to hold back any of her tears, Naeun nods her head. "Y-y-ee-ss." Woohyun scoffs. "You clearly don't know my reputation if you thought that." Woohyun stabs at her heart with those words.

 

 Ah-Ri couldn't stand sitting at the sidelines as an innocent girl is having her heart broken in such a vicious way. Ah-Ri pushes through the crowd of people.

 

"Get out of my way!" She yells getting through the crowd. She finally reaches the center, she is now the center of attention. She stares at the girl's innocent face, tears streaking down her flushed face. Why would anyone break up with her?

 

"Woohyun, get back here!" she growls, glaring at his back. He froze, knowing Ah-Ri was behind him.

Ah-Ri, knowing that Woohyun wouldn't look at her, made her way to Naeun. Naeun stopped sobbing for a moment and looked at Ah-Ri. *Aw, you poor thing…* Ah-Ri thinks as she pulls Naeun into a hug. Woohyun frozen watching Ah-Ri listen to her motherly instincts. Ah-Ri releases Naeun from the hug and stares Woohyun dead cold into his eyes. Her icy glares were making Woohyun feel as if ice cubes were dropped into his shirt.

 

"W-w-what are you doing here Ah-Ri." Woohyun manages to say though he was scared. Naeun shivers, scratching at her eyes. Ah-Ri let go of her, patting her arms in reassurance.
 

She strides over to Woohyun, and in the second it took to get there, a billion thoughts ran through her head of how only a sick person would this.
 

"Ah-Ri, wait, just let me explain it, no need to get hasty--"

 

"You're such a en dickhead. Just like I thought." Ah-Ri cuts him off. 
 

"Let me expl-" 
 

"No, I won't let you explain. What kind of person humiliates an innocent girl by breaking up with in such a vicious way." Ah-Ri steps closer to Woohyun.
 

Woohyun calms himself down, and says some brave words. "When you need to tell a girl something, you tell her straight to her face. No. Sympathy." Woohyun somehow manages to say.

 

 That sentence just blew Ah-Ri's anger meter. Ah-Ri with a quick motion slaps Woohyun hard on his cheek. "You never dare say that. A person as cold, as heartless as you deserves to be slapped. I don't understand how you have friends when you're so cruel." Ah-Ri turns away, and grabs Naeun.

 

 "Let's go Naeun. An innocent beautiful girl like you shouldn't be seen with such a disgrace." Ah-Ri sends one more icy death glare to Woohyun. Ah-Ri didn't know why she is so mad that Woohyun broke up in such a way with a girl she didn't even know. But something told her too.

 

Something from her past.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: 

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! It's been awhile hasn't it? Sorry! T_T It's the end of the first semseter, which means tons of projects and essays and test! and I lost power for quite sometime.. D; ANYWAY, BACK TO THE STORY~

That friendship lasted pretty short didn't it? And to think all this happened in Ah-Ri's first day at school.... I have a question for YOU my WONDERFUL SUBCRIBERS! 

"What would you do in Ah-Ri's position? Being the only girl in an all boys school?" 

Leave your answers in the comment section below! I don't like silent readers you know? LOL. 

DON'T YOU LOVE THE STORY'S NEW POSTER ! ;_; ITS SO PERFECT. CREDIT IN THE FOREWARD<333 

Also! Pleaseeeeeeee do spread my fanfic around ! It would mean so much to me ! If you wanna like do promo for promo I'm aight with that you know. LOOOL. #ShamlessAdvertisement LMFAO. 

Subscribe, Comment, and Spread ! LOVE YOU MY SUBCRIBERS/ CHINGUS~

Kbye my wonderful chingus! 

Love, 

Skydragonshipeeerrrs