4: (Belated) birthday boy

I’M AN IDOL AND SHE IS MY COLD-HEARTED GIRLFRIEND!

 

 

 

I think I had enough. Woah… that’s woman really unbelievable. How could she do that to me? I’m Byun Baekhyun! I’m an idol! Girls are rather than die just to meet with me. But She! OMG! OMG! My head so hurt!

Baekhyun puffed up his cheek and slammed the empty glass on the table. He writes again.

She dumped me on my birthday!!!!

How could she! OMG! OMG!

She dares to leave me alone on my birthday and flight to New York because of work? OMG! OMG! It’s for two months! Really….. If she returns, I will not forgive her so easy. I don’t care any fake ageyo that she tries to do. I WILL NOT FALL INTO IT. DEFINITELY. Urghh…

Baekhyun nodded, satisfies. He press the ENTER button. Update!

 

The main door sound clicked. But Baekhyun just ignore it. He knows his girlfriend was coming home. Of course from her work trip. New York!

He changed the TV channel few times showing his sulking.

“Hi.” Greet Hyori, without looking at her boyfriend and walk to kitchen, open the fridge before pour the water on the glass. Her luggage was dropped on living room, beside the boy.

“Don’t you have any schedules today?” asked Hyori while looking something to eat on the fridge.

Baekhyun glanced at Hyo Ri and he makes a face when the woman just acts nothing. At least felt guilty for leaving him on his birthday. The worst thing is she also still not wishes him a ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’ until now, after two months! That woman totally owes him so much!

Hyo Ri poke her head when Baekhyun still not reply.

“Baek? Are you sleeping?”

“Aish..why so noisy? From where this flies was coming.” Baekhyun mumbled and his hands slapped the open air.

Hyori rolled her eyes.

Even Baekhyun stand on the couch just to shoved away the un existing flies, to show his annoying.

Hyo Ri just chuckled alone and shook her head. He starts again.

She return back to living room and took her luggage before heading to their bedroom. While Baekhyun stomped his foot like a frustrated kid when that woman never care to ask why he like that? Really…

He sat down on the couch back and crossed his arm on his cheek. Blew raspberry.

“Baek!”

 Suddenly Baekhyun heard Hyo Ri calling.

Still with his stubbornness, he didn’t reply.

“I’m going to take bath. Coming inside the room if you ready to claim your birthday’s gift!”

Baekhyun totally become different person. Did he heard wrong? Claim birthday gift? His birthday gift?  Then he remembers his girlfriend promise a few months ago. The young blood boy was suddenly blushing alone.

He giggled like crazy ert.

“I’m coming!” Shout Baekhyun back with happy face. Obviously forgot what was he wrote minutes ago on his blog.

Just like a boy! His hormones become so active tonight.

Happy belated birthday, Baek! And… I love you too.

A cupcake with small candle was ready on the nightstand table. But the latter just froze in his place. Touched! Sob.. sob…

I love you, my Baby!

 

 

“Oh, Baek!”

 Baekhyun’s blushing when seeing his girl just only has towel cover her fresh body. So, his time is tonight! Yes!

“I think I just got my period this month.” Hyo Ri pouts, cutely.

“WHAT? AGAIN? YAH, HYO RI!!!”

Hyo Ri grinned and patted his head. “Next time okay? Make a wish and blow the candle!” the said woman peck his lips.

“I HATE YOU!” Baekhyun groaned and jumped on the bed, rolling like frustrating buffalo. With messy hair, he sat down back and blew the candle. Pouted. But his wish…

I love you, my lady! Forever and always.