3: shorty boy

I’M AN IDOL AND SHE IS MY COLD-HEARTED GIRLFRIEND!

 

 

Hello, my boyfriend fans! Nice to meet you. I’m the cold-hearted girlfriend that he always mention to you guys.

So why I’m doing here? Because I’m bored.

Yes, I’m bored.

My boyfriend had full schedules this week, so.. I’m free! Then, it’s make me bored too. What’s our topic today?

BYUN BAEKHYUN.

My first impression when I first met him.

~ short boy~ because I’m taller than him before. Psst..actually until now, I still the taller one-5 inches more- I have no high heel on my collections because don’t want him humiliated with my height! Sighed. Pity me..

Every day he would drink milk but seriously.. when you already 18, your height will stop grow up. Still he never gives up. That’s make me admire him.. a lot..

But..but.. I always make joke with his height before we’re together as couple. Haha… well, I’m not really nice girl too. Be myself. That’s make him fell to me. Kekeke.. I’m so smart right? I like to . I like his embarrassment face. SOOO CUTE!!

Did he mention I am older 2 years than him? Haha… jealousy? I can trap a cute creature to be mine. PM me if you want any advices.

I miss my shorty boyfriend..

 

“I’m home.. “ the main door sound open by someone.

Idk!

Hyo Ri start panic. Omo…

“He’s back. What should I do?” Hyo Ri speak by herself. She continues writing more. Her finger types on the keyboard even faster.

 

Opps.. sorry fans. Urgent matters. We talk again.

GOODbye!

 

Click!

 

 

Hyo Ri signed off Baekhyun’s blog and turn off his personal notebook and run over to find her lover.

“Hi baby.. you’re home..” Hyo Ri sang. Happily.

Baekhyun stopped and rolled his eyes. *Something fishy..*

Hyo ri grinned. Obviously, turn out from her normal attitude. Cold-hearted girlfriend.

“Are you cheating on me?” guessed Baekhyun.

“NOO..”

“Then…what is this?”

“What what?” Hyo Ri looks blank.

“Don’t lie to me. If you suddenly being good to me means you did something bad behind me. So tell me.. what is that!”

“Am not-t...” Hyo Ri start stuttered.

“Aha!” Baekhyun shouts and point his finger to his girl face. “You’re stuttering! “

Caught!

“You’re crazy!” Hyo Ri fake pouted and looked away.

He hissed before run over to the bedroom. Checking on something. Clear. No man. He come out and glances to Hyo Ri.

She whistles as nothing happened. Turn the TV on before change the channel that she’s interesting to.

Baekhyun run to the kitchen later. Normal. Nothing suspicious.

He back again to living room.

*It can be.. must be something..* Baekhyun blew raspberry, thinking something. Hyo Ri gulped in nervous when feel Baekhyun still glare on her.

Suddenly, Baekhyun run to another room make Hyo Ri jumped in shock. She bite her bottom lips.

*Oh my.. he found out!*

Hyo Ri slowly walks to their bedroom to make sure Baekhyun not notice her runaway plan. She closed the door. Locked up.

Fuhh.. She relief. Smiled.

“YAHH!!! HYO RI...... You messed up my blog again!!!!!!!!” 

Baekhyun’s screaming enough to make their apartment feel like earthquake.

Hyo Ri giggled alone.

 

 

 

A?N: Hello..short update for today. Thanks for reading^^