1: sulking boy

I’M AN IDOL AND SHE IS MY COLD-HEARTED GIRLFRIEND!

Hello!  My name is Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun. In a group idol called EXO. Well, today I’m not talking about EXO and myself but I will talk about her.  Who? Ermm… I mean her. My girlfriend.

I know…I know.. I’m an idol but I had a girlfriend. So what? It’s happened a long time ago and I still stuck with her till now. (p/s:  Love twisted to ‘stuck’ because right now I’m just sulking!)

Pouts.

So, why just right now I reveal to everyone about my true relationship.  Well, it’s not a secret actually. EXO knew about that, same with SMEnt.  I never lied before. People never asked me if CURENTLY I have a girlfriend. They only asked what’s type of my girl that I’m looking for. Or my past love.  Or anyone that I admire someone from entertainment industry? Just like that. 

Oh, why EXO never talk about my girl? Or my company never comments about her? I think I knew the reason. They’re just pity to me. Don’t want me get more hurt.

Sob!

Sob!

I pity to myself too…

Sob!

Sob!

Because why?

Sob!

Sob!

She is my cold-hearted girlfriend!

Sob!

Sob!

I’m also not understand myself.  We’re together for 4 years! So surprised? Me too. But she still with her no emotion face. Cold.

Every time I asked her for date, she will said “ Too tired. I want to sleep at home!”

Sighed.

Every time I sulked like today, she never try to look for me “After you had done sulking, please inform me.”

What?

Dumbfounded.

Okay, not too surprise. She always like that.

If I text her with long sentences to tell her about my day, she will reply, *Okay, take rest more. Bye!*

Sob!

Sob!

She’s so cruel.  I want her to comfort me!

Sob!

Sob!

But she would text me again, * I love you, Bacon!*

Aww.. that’s why I can’t hate her..because she knew my weaknesses. I forgive her cold-hearted…again.

 I replied again * I love you too..baby! I want to kiss you..muahh!*

I got new messages. *hey, ert! Just go sleep right now. I want to watch j-drama. Don’t disturb me!*

Sob!

Sob!

Pouts.

It always happened to me..me, myself and my cold-hearted girlfriend.

 

“Okay..okay..don’t make that disgusting face. “ Hyo Ri suddenly said from Baekhyun’s behind.

Baekhyun pouts. Ignore her.

“No mean to update your blog and badmouthing about me in front my eyes! Come here…I give you a kiss. Tell me what’s type you want tonight? Passionate? Rough? French kiss? Or just peck your lips?” Hyo Ri wrapped her arms around Baekhyun’s neck.

“I want all of them! 5 minutes. Nonstop.” Baekhyun demands. Still sulks.

“Okay…” said Hyo Ri and pull Baekhyun’s face to her.

She’s a great kisser. She can make her boyfriend in full satisfaction. Baekhyun love it. Make he want more. His greed needs. He turns on right now. But Hyo Ri always know how to cut the line.

“Okay. Done! It’s more than your request!” Hyo Ri end the kiss with Baekhyun’s lips. That’s her y style!

“Give me more!”

“Wait till next week!”

“What?”

“You’re still under age. Not good for health.”

“I will become an  adult next month!”

“Okay..wait for your freedom and I give you more…” Hyo Ri winked.

“Can I just get it for tonight?”

“Of course not!”

“why?”

“Because I’m on my period!”

Kekekeke…

Idk!

 

 

Baekhyun starts writing again. Pouts.

 

I don’t know why I love her. Actually, no one thing at her include in my ideal girl’s criteria.

 

“Bacon! Stop writing about me! I can see you!” Hyo Ri shouts from living room.

Sighed.

Write again.

 

 

I think because only her can understand me…can stand with my attitude. ~a boy who always like to sulk every time~

Enough for today. Goodnight everyone!

 

Click!