2: crying boy

I’M AN IDOL AND SHE IS MY COLD-HEARTED GIRLFRIEND!

 

Hello, everyone.. it’s me again!

What should I write today? Ermmm… oh! Next week is my birthday. You guys know what.. she promised me to cook for me! Yeah! Yeah! Finally..

Who? She.. my girlfriend. What so fun if a girlfriend cook for her boyfriend? It’s too normal but not for me.  It’s very special for me because she so lazy to cook for me in normal day.

Sighed.

She has excellent cooking skill. If compared with D.O sure she will win. But my girl so lazy girl. She rather come to EXO dorm and eat D.O’s cook than cook by herself.

I wonder if we’re get married, should I hired D.O be our chef? Because she’s not a person who like eating outside. She love homemade cooking.

Sighed.

I don’t know how to cook. Except ramyun. Huhu… but she hate ramyun. I repeat again.

 SHE HATE RAMYUN.

Weird. Who’s the stupid Korean hate ramyun? That’s her. Only her. My weird girlfriend.

I have enough get humiliated from others when they know my girlfriend HATE ramyun.

I can’t face the world again. *sob*

 

“She hate ramyun..”

Baekhyun shocked when suddenly heard someone whispered near his ears. When he looked back, it’s Hyo Ri. Meet eyes with him.

“Is it very important to you to BOLD the words ‘ She hate ramyun’ until like that?”Hyo Ri asked, blinked.

“Yah! Why you always read my blog without permission? And..please don’t appear behind my back like a ghost. You will make me get heart attack before 30.” Baekhyun yelled while his body covered the computer’s screen.

He shoved away Hyo Ri go. Pouted.

Hyo Ri make disgusting face. “Why you must write the blog if don’t want anyone to read? Stupid Bacon!” She hissed before walked away to our bedroom. She’s coming home late again tonight.

Baekhyun sulked again before continue writing.

 

 But it’s okay. Hate ramyun nothing big deal. It’s just food. But…But… I hope one day she can accept ramyun in her life. Huhuhu..

Sighed.

Sighed again..

Suddenly, I miss her.

She’s already coming home but I really miss her. She always busy with her work. More than me. Sometimes, I’m wondering whether the idol one is me or her? She worked as architecture. Surely, her brain more excellent than mine.

Sob!

Sob!

SHE’S EXCELLENT BUT LAZY!

LAZY!

LAZY!

MY GIRL SO LAZY!

 

 

Ouch!

Baekhyun rubbed his sore head. He looked behind. Hyo Ri already finish changed but her expression so scary. Her hands on her hips, looking at Baekhyun. Raised her eyebrow.

“Why??”  Baekhyun pouted.

She just shook her head before leaving. Never say any words. But Baekhyun can see frustrating on her face.

Baekhyun left his place and go to find his girlfriend.

Hyo Ri opened the fridge and take out the orange juice. Full the glass before heading the living room. Switch on the television. Her eyes can see Baekhyun following her since from the kitchen but she ignores him.

“Honey…” said Baekhyun. He knows Hyo Ri was angry.

“Since when this house has flies?” Hyo Ri mumbled alone while her hand hit the open air.

Baekhyun pouted again.

Of course, these house NO flies! She talked like that because want to ignore him.

“I’m sorry, okay?” said Baekhyun, again.

“Aishh.. why this flies never go away! So annoying!” Hyo Ri stand up, make her hand hit the air more harsh.

“Don’t be like that! I’m sorry! I promised will not badmouthing about you again! I promised. Don’t ignore. I can’t live without you!” Baekhyun cried.

Hyo Ri stopped and looked at Baekhyun. “ Promised?”

Baekhyun sobbed and nodded.

“I can’t hear you…” Hyo Ri sang…more threaten.

“I promised!” Baekhyun shouted.

“Good Bacon!” Hyo Ri smiled and rubbing his hair. “Make sure you deleted it..”

Baekhyun nodded.

“Did you have eaten dinner?” suddenly Hyo Ri asked after long silent.

Baekhyun’s eyes sparkling when heard she asked about dinner. In this condition, if she asked like that…means..

“Not yet!” He makes puppy eyes.

“But..not good to eat dinner during this late night. You will become big pig. Just grab bread and milk before sleeping..” Hyo Ri give lovely slap on his cheek before leave.

Baekhyun’s face fell. Dumbfounded.

“Yah! If you have no intention to cook dinner, then please don’t asked whether I already eat or not!”  Baekhyun crossed his arm around his chest. Blew some air on his cheek. Sulking.

“No need to make face like that. You already know, it’s not working for me…” shouted Hyo Ri from the bedroom.

*What? She’s already on her way to sleep?*

Baekhyun tapped his feet on the floor before heading to his computer table.

He stunned and dumbfounded.

“HYO RI!!!!!!” Baekhyun scream like crazy.

Inside the bedroom, Hyo Ri giggled alone when heard Baekhyun’s screaming.

 

Hello, everyone! It’s me, Bacon’s girlfriend.

You guys want to know hidden secret about him? Well.. actually he’s not so manly like he always showed to public. Being cute? It’s all fake. He almost often does that to me. But it’s not working anymore.

Oh..the hidden secret?

Well, he was cries like baby before JUST because I ignore him. Kekeke.. Actually, he’s crying baby. That’s I called NOT MAAAAAANNNLY.

Please don’t sympathy to him. I’m not a bad girlfriend. I’m the nice one. Tell me, which girl in this world want a boyfriend who always cry like him more than girl does? It’s only me. That’s why I said I’m the nice one.

Am I right? Please vote for me if you agree.

Goodnight everyone!

 

Update.

 

“NOOOO!!!!!!”

Hyo Ri was deleting his writing before and write the new one before update to Baekhyun’s blog.

Now..his followers give leave more comments and  make his night become nightmare!