Time skip{Because I'm so lazy}

The Wedding Day

"Uhg I am not ready for this" ____ said. At this time ____'s stomach is as big as it could get. "RUKI!" ___ yelled. "Yes, _____" Ruki said. "Hosptial NOW" _____ yelled. "NOW!?" Ruki yelled running to ____. "Yes now help me" ____ said. Ruki ran to _____ and picked her up. {At the hospital} "How are you felling ___" Ruki asked. "How do you think" ___ yelled. {After giving birth} "It's a boy" The doctor said. "What should we name him" Ruki asked. "Riku" ___ said. "Perfect name for our son" Ruki said. "He looks like you, Ruki" _____ said. Ruki just hugged you and tried not to kill the baby. "Hey, ___-chan who's the baby your holding" Kai said. "Riku my little baby boy" _____ said. "So this is this is the baby" Kai said. "Yeah our son looks like Ruki, right Kai" ___ said. "Yeah he does" Kai said. "We should let Miss ____ rest" The nurse said. "Can they stay? Please" ______ begged. "Fine but only till 5 then you to rest" The nurse said. {5 pm} "I guess I should leave now" Kai said. "Yeah I'll stay here for the night" Ruki said. {When ___ got home} "Home sweet home" ____ said holding the baby. "We should get him into his new room" Ruki said. _____ pouted. "Well can't he stay in our room for alittle bit" ____ said. "Fine, but I get to hold Riku for a bit" Ruki said. "Kay Ruki" ___ said. ____ walked up stairs and put all her stuff away. Ruki walked into the room holding Riku. {Next couple of weeks} "Come here little Riku" ____ said. ____ picked Riku from Ruki's arms. Ruki leaned over Riku and gave you a kiss on the lips. Riku made a noise that made him sound like he ate something bad. Ruki and ____ laughed, they are one of the best couples the world has seen. "Should we try to get another one of these adorable babys" Ruki said. "Really now we have one to worry about and I'm ready to have another" _____ said. "Wouldn't it be fun though, then I'll have a daugter to spoil" "What do you think Riku should I have another baby so you can have someone to play with" ____ said. Riku just nodded, Ruki ran around the room, and _____ was keep on repeating he does. "Can it wait a little bit" ____ asked Riku. But sadly Riku shook his his head and pouted. Ruki grabbed Riku and marched up the stairs. "Hey wait where you going" __ yelled.