A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Wedding Day
Now our family is building up, I know that I will have take care of _____ and the baby that's in her stomach, I have to protect both of them, they are my life, my pride. I saw _____ run to the bathroom again, so like I always do, I followed her into the bathroom and sat by her side rubbing her back and holding back her hair. I never like seeing her like this. "We should go to the doctors to check if the baby's doing ok" I said still rubbing her back. All she did was give me a little nod. I helped her get back in bed and pulled the blanket up to her neck. "I'll call the doctors and see when they can get you in so just stay here and lay down" I said. I walked out of the room to get my phone. "Hello I wanted to get my wife in to the doctors do you anything open this week, thank very much bye" I said. I walked into our room and I saw that _____ was sitting up reading a book. "Hey they told me they could get you in at 1 today" I said. "We should get ready then, and can you help me get dressed" _____ asked. "Yep I'll help you" I said rushing to help ______. I got her dressed then I helped her get into the car. {At the hospital} "Well Miss ______ you are pregnant and everything seems doing fine just come every month to see if every thing is moving along nicely" The doctor said. {At home} "I'm going to call the guys to tell them that your pregnant" Ruki said. I really want to tell them that ______ is pregnant. {When Ruki calls the band} "I got something to tell you guys" I said. "What" They all asked. "Guess what _____ is pregnant" I said. "Who's kid" Kai asked. "Mine" I said.