EVIL!!!!!!!!

The Wedding Day
"How did this happen" Kai asked. "How do you think, Kai-kun" _______ said. "What you did THAT with HIM!!!!! That Ruki I`m going to kill him for doing that to you" Kai yelled. "No need Kai-kun.  I`m happy so I`ll kill you if you kill him!  So do you want to die or live? Huh Kai-kun" ______ said sweetly. "HEY! Don`t-" Kai said. "Oh shut up Kai I heard it all before! You may think I`ll let you but I will NOT allow this" _____ yelled. "Don`t get yourself stressed out please" Ruki said. "I`mmgoing out" Kai said standing up. "Kai wait" You said running after him. "NO! You know what, I do not want to hear you speak to me ever again" Kai yelled. "But Kai-kun" ____ said. All of a sudden The GazettE saw _____ fall to the ground. "_____! Wake up!" All of them yelled. Ruki called the doctor "Yes hello my wife just out after having I fight with a family member, yes she's pregnant" Ruki said. "How long will it take to get her to the hospital" Kai asked. "They're coming here" Ruki said. "I'm so sorry ____ I never meant all things I said, I'm so sorry___ please forgive me" Kai said hugging ____. "We're here" The doctor said. "She's over there" Ruki said pointing to ___. "Was there anything that stressed her out" The doctor asked. "Well she just had a fight with the person who's holding her" Ruki said. "Was he a special person to her" The doctor asked. "I was the favorite person of hers" Kai said. "You should've not fought with her" The doctor said. "Will she be okay" Kai asked. "She'll be fine, but please tell her your sorry before the baby's gone" The doctor said. "I will do that" Kai whispered. {When woke up} "She finally woke up" Kai yelled. "That hurts when you yell, Kai-kun." ____ whispered. "Really" The boys said when they ran into the room. "Hey" ___ said. "You alive, is everything okay, do you feel sick" Ruki asked. "Yes, no and no" ___ said. "Do you know how long it was" Kai asked. "I don't know" ____ said. "A whole week" Ruki said. "Really? I never knew" ____ said. "I'm sorry I was the cause of it. Please don't hate me though" Kai said. "You are someone special I can't let you go" ____ said.