Who will win?! Ruki or.....

The Wedding Day
We finally got back from the wedding and we were tired. All we wanted to do is sleep. It was a happy moment in our life, we will never forget that moment, starring into each others eyes as we bind our souls and the rest of our lifes into each others hands. This is one of the choice you make when it comes to marriage. Ruki really wants kids and I really don't want kids. He keeps askIng me if I want kids and I always say no. I've never liked kids, I hate kids. But if Ruki wants to have kids I guess we can try this but I don't know. I wonder if we should try or not? If we do try what if we can't have a baby? Well this is confusing..... what should I do? Should I ask Ruki if he wants to try? Hmmm, I'll ask him later. {Ruki's POV} I wonder, would she wants kids? I know that she said no before but what about now? I'll ask her if does want kids, later. {Your POV} ~5 hours later~ I should ask him now, or should even later? I'm ask him now! You walked down the stairs slowly, worried about what he will say. As you reached the bottom of the stairs, you saw Ruki, you noticed he was frowning. "I wanted to ask you something" You both said. "You go first, Ruki" You said smiling. "Okay, um do you want to have kids with me?" Ruki asked. "Yes I do want to try" You said smiling. "Really!?" Ruki yelled. "Calm down Ruki-kun" You said. Ruki ran to you, and picked you up and spun you around. "Yes! I'm going to have kids with my pretty wife" Ruki yelled. "You know we have to try first" You said smiling. You really loved seeing him this happy. "Can I call the guys and tell them we're going to try and have kids" Ruki said really super excited. "Sure, just don't get super excited. {When Ruki calls his band-mates} "Guys guess what!" Ruki happily said into the phone. "What!?" Aoi and Kai said. "Hey boys" You said when Ruki put loud speaker on. "Hey ____-chan" Reita said. "We're going to try to have kids" Ruki said acting all hyper. "Really!? But ______-chan I thought you didn't want kids?" Uraha asked. "I thought it over and now I wanted to at least try to have kids." You said. "If your happy about trying, that's all we care about" Kai said. "Thank you Kai, and your mother called and told me to say happy birthday for her" You said. "Tell my mom-" "Nope you tell her yourself" "But how do I do that" "Maybe do something like using a cell-phone" "Okay" Kai said. {Ruki hung up the phone} "So you are willing to try" Ruki asked. "Yep and I'm sure I want this" You said. Ruki lifted up your chin and kissed you deeply but then his phone rang. "Yes what do you want" "Good-bye." Ruki said. "What was that about" You asked. "Just Reita calling me to say that he needs a book from me and that he'll be here in 5 minutes" Ruki said frowning. When you two were staring at each other, someone knocked on the door. Ruki grabbed the book Reita needed then opened the door. Reita grabbed the book from him and ran back to his car. "Now let's countiue from where were we left off at" Ruki said and got back to kissing you. {I'm not going to write so... Yeah} "That was amazing" You said lying in bed with Ruki. "Yeah it was" Ruki said. {The next day} You got out of bed feeling sick. You ran into the bathroom, Ruki followed you in there and sat by your side rubbing you back. "I feel awful" You whispered to Ruki. "I know, shh" Ruki said. "Thanks for being by my side right now" You whispered. "I just want to help you, baby" Ruki said. "Think I'm good now" You said trying to stand up. Ruki just picked you up and put you in the bedroom. "Can you stay by me" You asked. "Of course I will" Ruki said. You soon fell asleep listning to your husbands singing. {Ruki's POV} Chould she be pregnant? If she is we have to think about. Well now I get to take care of her. I hope she gets better soon, I hope she is pregnant, then I will have a family to take care of! {Later on that day} We should get a pregantnacy test. {After you and Ruki get the test} "I hope she ends up pregnant" Ruki whispered. {After you take the test} "What is the reseult ____" Ruki asked. "I'm pregnant" You said smiling. "Really!?" Ruki yelled. "Yeah it says positive" You said.