Donghae Go Home!

Assassin

~Donghae POV~

After helping Yoochun finish his tastless noodes, around 12am I had received a call and escused myself saying that it was my manager calling me about my dissapearence, and had gone into the thier back yard. I felt bad lying like that to them. 

"Neh, Cheif" i answered.

"Have you go tany information on T.OP and the other gangs detective Lee?"

"No, not yet sir. picking the occupation of a singer and  undercover agent isnt the best you know."

"Yes. i know but keep an eye out. hes opened a new club called nights club. Its pretty popular, so give it a visit whenever you can."

"Yes sir. My reputation is at stake here."

"Be sure to catch him before anymore murders occur. You are one of my best agents out there. Alright i'llcall to check up another time."

I held the phone to my ear listening to the dial tone. Being a secret agent and a star is hard. Exspecially when i have to hide my identity and keep away form people. Its hard to do cases and keeping your distance from people. But both equals to trying to not get caught. Doing all this can give you faster wrinkles from all this work and worry. I've been an agent since my high school junior year. Life was easier then ive trained this hard to become this good and now this is my last case before i retire and just focus on my entertaining life that i enjoy. Of course ill miss arresting people and all that action, but its time to give it a break.

After finally haning up, the cold summer breeze hit me. Closing my eyes i felt free and for sure i know i loved that feeling. Standing there with my head tilted up and hands in my pocket i turned to head back inside, but only to run into Chung-ae who was also looking up, scaring the heck outta me.

"Oh Jeeze!" My right hand on my chest holding my heart as if it was going to pop out. "How long have you been standing there?"

"ummmmm, Just alittle after you hung up." Her head still looking up.

"What are you looking at?"

"The stars......Thats what you were looking at right?..... I mean your head was tilted up and everything."

"No. I was enjoying the summer night breeze. Im not girly to look at the stars."

"You sure look like one, and that is also girly." I heard her grummble 

"Yah! I heard that. I am not gir....."

"OH Look Cassiopeia!" She inturrupted me pointing at the stars. "Its my favorite constellation." Looking up to where she was pointing, there i saw it.

"Why do you like cassiopeia?" I asked her.

"Eh?!" She looked at me suprised. "You dont know the meaning to it?" She asked me suprisedly. I shook my head "no" waiting for her to explain it to me, but she gave me a dissapointed look "Awuh, neither do I" she wined. " I thought you would at least know."

"WHAT! you like a constellation and you dont even know what the meaning to it is?!" I exclaimed. In return i just go a shrug from her.

"I saw it on Yoochuns clip err movie thinger they did. What was it called.....*thinking*... AH! i think it was called journey. Those small little movie clips DBSK did. Yup thats where i saw cassiopeia!" Happily explained to me taing her finger on her chin.

"Yah! are you gus gonna come in and sleep or what!" Yoochun yelled from the door inturrupting our conversation. Chung ae and I both looked back at him.

"Yah! Yoochun the neighbors are sleeping quiet down will ya!" She yelled back.

"Aishhh! Coming in or what?! You guys left all the cleaning to me."

"Coming" Chung ae and i both groaned together and walked back to the house.

~End of POV~

Many days has passed and everytime Chung ae comes home finding Donghae sitting happily in her home. The first few times she didnt mind, but now she continuously sees him. Every now and then they would bicker with each other and Yoochun would get head aches from the both of them bickering all the time. 

"Oppa i dont like him! Get rid of him" Chung ae would protest

"Yoochun, how did you survive with her?!" Donghae would question

One night Chung ae found Donghae sitting alone in the living room when she returned fom work. She looked around for Yoochun to pop out as she walked over to the living room.

"Wheres Yoochun?' She asked sitting down on the couch.

"Yochun?......Oh hes not home." Donghae replyed not taking his eyes off the tv.

"What do you mean hes not home? Where did he go?"

"He never came home today, He said something about a late schedule tonight and an early schedule tomorrow so hes staying at the dorms tonight with the other members." Donghae said flipping through the channels.

"Ahhhh i see" Chung ae nodded her head in understandment, but quickly looked at Donghae in confusion "Wait........Then what are you doing in my house?!!!"

"Because"

"Because what?"

"I like your house, its fun to bug you" Donghae simply said to Chung ae

"YAH!!!! DONGHAE GO HOME!!!" Chung ae yelled at him

"No!! I like it here, its fun!!"

"Bwoh?!"

"I said i like it here, its fun!" Donghae said, finally looking at a fuming Chung ae sitting diagonaly from him. "Its fun to see you get all worked up over nothing." He smirked at him

"YAH LEE DONGHAE-SHII!!!!" Chung ae yelled getting up putting her hands on her hips.

"NEH PARK CHUNG AE-SHII!!" Donghae replyed mimicking her every move.

"YAHISH!!! Just go home already!" She exclaimed taking a step towards him

"I already told you no!" he shot back taking one step closer to her. They both glared at each other acouple feet away from each other.

"Well i dont nee.......*CRASH*"

Chung ae was intrupped by a loud crash coming from the kitchen. They both stopped arguing and looked at each other confused. Then looked at the closed kitchen door wondering who was behind it.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys!!!! Its been awhile since ive been on here. I havent been able to update lately because im so busy hopefully i can update soon again hoped you guys enjoyed this boring chapter ahahaha jk ENJOY! now i shall slowly dissapear again for awhile. ~TEEHEE