The Beginning

Assassin

~Present day, June 8th,2011 at 3:25pm. SM T.V Broadcasting center, Lee Donghae on air live.......

"Park Chung-Ae.....Dont forget that name. Guilty for her murders in the past years. Innocent for protecting her older brother. She is not to be thrown into jail for her crimes commited by force by gang leader TOP. Shes been missing for the past year after that shooting incident. if you know where she is, or who she is.....please....... give her this message. If found contact SM Entertainment. Thank You."

"ANDDDD CUT!!!!" The Director, giving Donghae the cueto stop acting. after many attempts, they were finally finished filming the wanted commercial . He walked over to where Eunhyuk and Leeteuk were waiting for him off stage. Both giving hima pat on the back. He smiled in return

"Yah Donghae dont be to down. You'll find her, an undercover cop like you will never fail." Eunhyuk tried to joke around with Donghae to lighten up the mood.

"i hope i find her....."

"Donghae-ah dont worry, you will find her. And you still got her oppa Yoochun and suju whos got your back."Leeteuk giving him some courage to stop worrying

"Yahhhh, Donghae your so talented! Hyung not only is he an undercover cop hes a suju member ahaha. OMO he can sing, dance, act, and be a cop!! Hyung we better not do anything bad or he could pull some cop moves off on us!" Donghae and Leeteuk just looked at Eunhyuk as if he was someone new they just met and he was in there band. they both shook his head at him. Donghae turned around to find his manager calling his name.

"Donghae-ah i cancled the rest of your schedule for today. I want you to go home and rest like you promised."

"Adiso, adiso i was just getting ready to leave."

"okay, you searched for her long enough, i know your just doing your duty but cop or famous singer you need to rest your body, she'll turn up soon enough."

"Donghae we'll see you at home i'll call in to check on you later" Leeteuk smiled at Donghae. He gathered his things and left the studio. He walked towards the elevator but decided to take the stairs instead. He walked down a flight of stairs and sat down on the bottom step, clasping his hands together head hung low.

"Its been a year since i looked for you Chung-Ae....and im not going to stop until i find you." He whisperedto himself. After a few minutes he heard a door close below him. Donghae got up quickly and slowly went downstairs. After going down 3 stair cases he opend the door to find himself on the second floor. He looked around and saw people running around who worked there.

"Aishhh....it could be anyone" He thought looking left to right and went back to the dark stairs. He stood by the door for a second and then  begun to walk, but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard something click and a gun like weapon pointed at his head.

"You just never know when to give up do you.....Lee Donghae-shii?" Donghaes eyes widen by the voice hes hearing. he was speechless, Its been a year and she was still trying to kill him. She left the gun like weapon pointing to the back of his head. He slowly turned around wanting to see her before she could kill him, but she stopped him with her free hand.

"Chung-Ae-ah after this past year.....you still want to kill me because i found out."

"......Yah......not just cause of that, but because your a cop who knows my secret. Im just doing my job."

"which is....?"

"To kill anyone who finds aout about my secret of me being an assassin. Cop or not be ready to die......Donghae-shii"

"I.....I just have one question....did you even love me back then....?" Donghae wanted to know...He needed to know before she could kill him. Flashbacks played in their minds like a movie they've seen many times.......

~Past time, June 8th 2009 at 8:45pm, the basement of the nights club~ Chung-ae POV~

I pointed the gun to his chest and asked him again

"Who sent you here? If you tell me we can stop the beatings now." Whispering to him, my breath on his ear. i could feel his body shiver after what i said.

"Chung-ae-ah" her eyes darted to the left cocking her head slightly the same way to the voice that called her name. TOP who was standing there, 2 of his bodyguards on each side of him. I turned around to face him and gave him a slight bow. He smiled in return.

"Thats enough Chung-Ae, we've done enough damage to him. I've already found out who sent him here." TOP walked over to where Chung-Ae was standing. He lifted the guys bloody face and examed it.

"Yahhhhhh.....Chung-Ae-ah you redid his face pretty well. *smirk* This is why i like you best, you can actually get some work done around here." Top wiping his hands off with a hankercheif and throwing it onto the guys lap.

"Who sent him here?" I turned to look at the man, his face covered with blood, bruises from his chin and up. I didnt intend to beat him up that much, but i only did what TOP told me to do, or he would kill me and my oppa Yoochun. Only Yoochun oppa doesnt know i work for him. After my parents died in a car accidentYoochun took a loan from TOP and never paid him back. What a star he is. so i decided to work for TOP as his assassin behind Yoochuns backto pay back his debt. The only way i can protect Yoochun without him knowing. Its been over 4 years since i worked for him and i dont know how much ive paid back already. But i know TOP is keeping me here for a reason, i dont know why, but im keeping my guards up.

"Chung-ae-ah, you know my old pal.....that ajeossi that comes here every other month to do buisness with me. HA he thinks he can take me down by sending a useless person to kill me. i want you to go kill him." TOP taking a step towards me turning my body to face him. Puting his right hand on my cheek to look at him, as he slowly came forward to land a kiss on my left cheek. I moved back to face the tied up man again. TOP stopped his movements and smirked at her. tha comes here every other month to do do jlk 

"If you want me to kill him, It'll have to be acouple days from now. He might be ready for your attack today since his man didnt return back yet."

"Adiso, thats a good idea, a suprise attack, Ill just keep out for him incase he attacks me again. Chung-ae you can set him free now or....just kill him either way works just dont let him run far." TOP looked at him again before he left the room.

i looked at the mans face full of blood. Lifted up his chin and examned his now beat up face. His hair wet, a bruise on his left cheekbone, and a busted lip with a bloody nose.

"Are you okay?" i whispered to him so the guards wouldnt hear me. His tired eyes flickered at me

"If your going to kill me....just do it"

"Neh, if you want me to, dont push your luck to much i might just kill you unexectedly. But you need to be alive to send this message to your boss, adiso?" His eyes looked strait into mine. I could tell he wouldnt mind he died right now, but he also wanted to live.

"Whats the message?"

"Watch your back" and shot his right leg. He screamed in pain. The music upstairs from the club blasted so loud nobody could of heard that.

"AISHHH!!! What was that for?!!!!" He screamed. I put the gun down on the table behind me and grabbed a thick white peice of cloth and returned to him crouched down to wrap the cloth around his leg.

"Just so you wont run away, and later i can tell which one you are because you'd be limping."

"Why are you doing this? You dont seem like this type of person." His question made me stop and think. Why am i doing this. My debt to TOP should be over now. Thinking of Yoochun dead, i shuddered and went back to wrapping his leg.

"I have my reasons" I tied the cloth and got up grabbed my gun and headed for the door.

"Take him out back, make sure no one sees you." I told the guards by the door and left the room. After i changed into my regular clothes i left the nights club and glad i can be myself now.

~END OF POV~

After walking 3 blocks, realizing she hasnt aten anything for the past hoursdecided to walk to a near by grocery store. Before she could enter the store, a mob of screaming girls ran past her calling some super stars name making Chung-Ae jumped to the side.

"What the heck is that all about?" Chung-Ae looked at the running girls. One still chasing after Chung-Ae grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"YAHHH! LET ME GO HES GANNA GET AWAY!!" she yelled

"Who on earth are you chasing?"

"Yah you didnt see him! We're positive he ran this way!" She looked around frantic "OMG! Where is he! Hes so hot!" she walked around searching for him. Chung-Ae just shrugged clueless at the girl, turned around to go into the grocery store when she ran into a man with jeans, dark shirt and jacket, with a scarf covering half of his face, sunglasses and a hat. He bowed alittle in apology and was about to turn when Chung-Ae grabbed his sleeve.

"Yahh....Ajeossi, arnt you hot in that? I mean its summer time, you must be sweating. Here let me help you." Chung-Ae took off his hat and tugged on his scarf revealing part of his face.

"YAH!" he yelled which made the girl who was searching for him stopped and looked her face lightened up when she saw his face

"OMO!! OPPA YOUR RIGHT THERE! AHHHHH!!!!" She ran towards them, Chung-Ae realized that he was the star the mob of girls were chasing after

"Wait dont tell me your a sta-arh!" But he already brabbed her wrist and ran before she could finish her sentence. Soon after a mob of girls were chasing after them. They ran a few blocks and finally lost the mob of girls. Both panting Chung-Ae wanted to get home before anything else can happen so she decided to leave quickly and quietly. She was tired from all days work. But the man followed her.

"Yah" He called after her

"AISHH go away! Why are you following me."

"Yah! Wait!" That only made Chung-ae walk faster. He followed and called after her all the way to her house. She quickly rang the door bell by the gates manytimes for Yoochun to open. Until someone grabbed her arm

"Yah!" He called again. She swung her bag at him but missed when he quickly stepped back.

"What the heck!" he yelled

"Why are you following me! I dont even know who you are!"

"I.....I asked...you to wait.....im sorry im still really tired from running all day. Gosh your a fast walker." He panted. The gate opend and Yoochun stepped out.

"Chung-Ae-ah you take forever to come ho-ome.......who are you?" Yoochun pointed at the man

"Oppa, oppa he followed me home. Do you know him? What took you so long to open the door? Oppa get rid of him. Im so mad at you. Oppa palli palli make him go away" Chung-Ae ran behind Yoochun

"Chung-Ae slow down im not understanding what your trying to tell me."

"Im telling you to get rid of him"

"Well you were yelling at me and then your telling me to get rid of him while mixing it with yelling at me. so which one is it?"

"OPPA GET RID OF HIM!"

"Yah Yoochun its me!" He gasped out from under the scarf after watching them fight alittle.

"me who?" The guy took off his hat, scarf and sunglasses. Chung-Ae peeked behind yoochuns shoulder to see his face. The moonlight his his face showing his wet hair and tired handsome face.

"Yahhhhhh! Donghae! Your sweating so much, what happend to you?" Yoochun laughed at him after realizing who he was.

"Donghae?....."Chung-ae thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*sighhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!* im finally done with this chapter lol well took a lot of time aha sorry if its sooo long just for a starting chapter ahaha well yeah annyeong.....for now n_n