Oppa Donghae Lookalike

Assassin

"Donghae?..."

"Yahhh, Donghae what are you doing?! Come inside before someone sees you... and before someone sees me too." Yoochun starting to move towards the house waving him in.

"Oppa!! What happened to getting rid of him?!" Chung-ae pulling Yoochun aside slightly pointing her head towards Donghae. "He followed me ALL the way home! And your going to let it slide"

"Chung-ae-ah Donghae is a friend of mine, so hes my guest i have to invite him in. And plus he's from Super Junior....in fact hes the one you like" Raising his eyebrows up and down at her. She glanced past Yoochuns shoulder to see Donghae and then back at Yoochun.

"Na-uh! Dont lie to me, Yoochun dont you dare chage the subject!" She whispered snapping back at him.

"Its him! i swear, i promise. That is Lee Donghae." Yoochun giving her an honest look, nodding his head in agreement.

"He looks nothing like him, and i had a change of heart ,i like.....i like Junsu now" Chung-ae crossed her arms and pouted turning her head to the side with puckered lips.

"Yah-ishh!" Taking her hand and slapping it lightly "Your not allowed to like that play boy Junsu! Didnt you see that episode we filmed about our dream girls with Barbie's in that bus. Junsu created his dream girl but when he saw our barbie's and never looked at his Barbie again" Yoochun explained. Chung-ae weirdly looked at him, not sure if he was really her oppa.

~Ahahaha i thought it was cute and hilarious when i saw the clip. The part where yoochun is talking up there ^^^^^^^  doesnt really go with the clip lol. those who want to watch it, the link right here ---->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzgjIFo895o~ ~   

enjoy >_0~

"What does this have to do with me?"

"It means that Junsu is going to change his heart very fast if he doesnt like you anymore and your going to be heartbroken, and my friendship with him is going to be odd if he ever hurts you! So you have to like Donghae"

"Oh so its okay to like a total stranger i just met, but its not okay to like Junsu" Chung-ae totally not listening to his extraordinary explanation about Junsu, pointing out the obviouse. " What kind of oppa are you!"

"The only one you'll ever get, now let him in! end of discussion." Chung-ae looked at Yoochun some more but finally tood defeat and stepped away from the gate way door as Yoochun and sweaty Donghae passed through.

"What is this place, my house is not a hotel for you superstars to come eat, sleep, or do whatever. Yah-ishh, oppa why dont you go back and live with jaejoong and the guys again, why even bother coming back grrr OPPA YOU FAT CAKE!!!" Mummbling to herslef sticking her tongue out at them behind there backs as they entered the house.

"Chung-ae i heard that, im not deaf you know. I can move back if you want me to, dont stop me if i do though"

Her head jerked up and smiled sweetly at Yoochun "Oppa i was just kidding dont leave"

Donghae watched the two bicker for awhile about the house. Donghae felt weird because he was in the topic of their discussion.

"YAHH!! Hes already in the house would you let it go already!"

"So if i were to bring in a "friend" from out of no where youd be fine with it!"

"You already know you cant and its just Donghae"

"thats what you said about jaejoong oppa, Younho oppa, Junsu oppa and Changmin oppa! But him he stalked me home, what if its part of his plan to get to you. What if in the middle of the night, he comes into your room and OMO!! YOU!!"

"BWOH!!!!!" Yoochun and Donghae both yelled. Donghae choked on his own spit sitting up from the chair. Yoochun and Chung-ae both looked at him forgetting he was sitting there. Chung-ae covered and guiltily looked away.

"Ra....ra... him! Yah im not a , what do you take me for!" Donghae choked out

"Mianhae, i didnt meant to say that out loud" Chung-ae sarcasticly lied to him "Go take a shower before you sweat all over the place and stink it up" pointing up and down at him sitting down on the couch away from the guys, curled into a ball watching tv ignoring there odd gazes. Donghae followed Yoochun to his room gave him a pair of his clothes and a towel.

After Donghae finished showering he went back downstairs to find Yoochun and Chung-ae talking nicely again on opposite couches asi if there talk earlier didnt exsist. Yoochun noticed him and invited him to sit down, Donghae sat on the opposite end of the couch Yoochun was sitting on. Chung-ae turned her attention back to the T.V. Yoochun looked at her and cleared his throat.

"EHHMMM.....Chung-ae" He said firmly. She turned her head with a guilty look to face them, she uncurled and looked down at her feet.

"Im sorry Donghae, for mis-behaving and not offering you to come inside....." She mummbled

"Louder please i didnt hear you" Yoochun orderd giving her a stern look.

"Oppa-ah!" She wined back

"Aniyo, gwenchanha really i heard you." Chung- ae looked at him, eyes squinting with curiosity. He stared right back.

"Bwoh-oh, is there something on my face, or did i finally catch your attention and your attracted to me now"

"EHHH!! Your so full of yourself, i just wanted to know why you didnt answer my question from before..."  Yoochun turned to look at Chung-ae and Donghae.

"What question??"

"Why did you follow me home?"

"Well i......"

"Yah..why did you follow my sister home?" Yoochun interrupted  "I never got a chance to ask you that huh?" scratching his head

Chung- ae threw a pillow at Yoochun's face "Yah-ishh, Oppa you never intended to ask him, not even thinking of my own protection" Chung-ae shifted back to watching the tv again

"well" Donghae began "this is what happen to me today'

~DONGHAE POV/FLASHBACK~

"Aishhh, Eunhyuk you better get here on time, or im going to kill you!" I mummbled pulling the hat down alittle more haveing the erge to yank it off. It was so hot in the middle of june, the sun beating down on him. Waiting in front of the cafe, people walking all around him, he had a small chance to escape to somewhere cold. 

"Ahhhh, hyung wanted to go out and play without being seen, hes not even here yet. ai-shhh doesnt he know how hot it is" i wiped off the sweat starting to form on my forehead, i began to tug on the scar wishing to take it off.

" I should just go inside the coffee shop and wait for him there. i feel like im going to die just standing here, at least theres air conditioning inside."

**during Donghae's story telling impatient Chung-ae is whispering to Yoochun**

** "Oppa im hungry" **

** "Yah, be quiet. im listening to Donghae." **

** But i didnt get to eat yet!" **

** "thats your fault now isnt it." **

** Chung-ae's death glares at Yoochun**

i waited for a few more minutes just in case Eunhyuk showed up, but took defeat of the heat and went inside. After i got inside the cool air hit me. I sat in a booth way in the back and far from the windows. I took off my scarf glad to get that itchy, wet with sweat off my neck and face. The cool air hit me. it felt good to be inside somewhere cool. i dug out my phone out of my pocket  and dialed Eunhyuks number. Afte a few rings Eunhyuk answered the phone.

"Yeppseyo?"

"Hyung! Where are you? i thought you wanted to hang out today, ive been were you said i meet you."

"Ahhh crap! i knew i forgot to do something! Mianhae Donghae-ah i forgot to call you, something came up with manager Hyung."

** "Oppa....oppa....oppa...." **

** "Bwoh! Chung-Ae im trying to listen here. just sit still for a while" **

** "But its just that...ive heard this story from you so many times already." **

** "Well this time your hearing it from Donghae, now shhh please." **

** Chung-ae lays on couch puffing air to her hair, bored**

"Bwoh! forgot to call? What happened? What are you guys doing?"

"Neh,neh, just talking to Donghae, AH-YEH manager hyung! Donghae i gotta go. Were doing dance moves so i gotta go annyeong"

"AH wait....."

~BEEB....BEEB....BEEB....BEEB.....BEEB~

Donghae hung up the phone and sat back against the booth and closed my eyes as a little hand grasped mine. My eyes flickered open.

"Omo, you dont happen to be Donghae oppa from suju?" a little girl no bigger then 6 years old asked who was looking at him.

"Oh crap! i just sat down and i someone already found me out! and shes just a little girl to!....Did she here th whole conversation i had with Hyung?!" I thought sitting stiffily "ahaha ani-yo, you got it wrong, i get that alot, lots of people mistaken me for him but im not him...who ever you said he was hahaha....."

"Oh mianhae, you look almost like him do you mind taking off the sunglasses?" She asked beginning to slightly kick the ground swinging her leg back and fourth.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9Z01DzPfLM8bRcr1mlyX  

"uhhh crap what do i do now!!" Donghae though long and hard. finally giving up he decided to show her his face. "aish shes just a little girl that wouldnt hurt if i showed he my face. ill just asked to keep it a secret" nodding to himself and turn to the little girl, her head was placed on his table wating for his answer.  

"ill take off my glasses if you promise not to tell anyone im here araso?"

"NEH!" as she held up a her pinky finger, i smiled at her and pinky swore with her. i took off the sunglasses and dropped

"oppa you look exsactly like Donghae oppa from suju!" she smiled but then covered "oppa Donghae lookalike i promise you i wont tell anyone your here araso!" she smiled at me and skipped off and turned around "Oppa if one day i dont get to marry Donghae oppa, will Donghae oppa lookalike wait for me to grow up and ill marry you araso! Annyeong!" she waved and skipped off. I smiled at her

"Ah-chum! i never got your name!" i shouted after her " how will i know its you when your all grown up"

"just ask for Jung Da Bin-mnida and ill be there" She cupped and giggled and scrammbled off to find her mom.

"shes so adorable." Donghae laughed to himself " oppa Donghae lookalike ahaha now thats a new name"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhh i finally finished a chapter!!!! it took me forever to update!!! so sorry >w< ive been getting lazy, its all written down on paper just lazy to update ahahaha well enjoy!!! MIANHAE!!