Dinner

Assassin

After meeting that little girl, I decided to head back to the suju dorms and take a cold shower. I pulled out wallet after taking another gulp of cold water and grabbed my things. But unlucky for me i bumped into a someone else. She looked up at me as i looked down at her

"Mianhae, i didnt see you............"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONGHAE OPPA!!!! IS IT REALLY YOU!!" she squealed after realizing who i was.

Obviouly this girl was older and it was harder to fool her, i covered my mouth with my scarf and took my chances bowed down to her in apology and walked away. Quickly throwing a 10 at the cashier and walked away out the door.

"Umm sir your change?..." the ajima called after. But ive had already walked out the door and running towards a safe place to hide before i get a whole mob coming after me. After ive turned the corner i suddenly bumped into a group of high school girls. My hat falling off, my scarf barely covering my face. Their eyes to were my fallen hat was. We slowly look at each other as they get a grip on who their looking at. I watched as their eyes widen in suprise as they all scream the one word i didnt want to hear.

"OPPA!!!!!!"

With that i quickly swipe my hat up and dart back the way i came from...........

~Chung ae POV~

 

"And with that ill dart my way towards the kitchen." I thought as I stood up and made my way towards the kitchen door. Oppa didnt stop me from leaving so he must have not heard me leave the same boring conversation I hear all the time from oppa and the rest of dbsk. I entered the kitchen quickly and quietly and closed the door behind me making sure they wouldn’t be able to hear me. And slyly made my way towards the fridge smiling like a goon.  

“Gahhh im so hungry! Darn you oppa if I stayed there longer listening to you guys I would of died of starvation!” I whispered to myself holding my stomach “Oppa you are so going to get this when im done with my food”

There wasn’t much in the fridge so I made what I make best. Bibimbap. I grabbed a large bowl, scooped large portion of rice in and made my desired dish.

~End of POV~

“And that was about it.” Donghae finished his story, layed back against the couch facing Yoochun.

“I have one question for you Donghae-shii” Yoochun seriously asked. Donghae looked at him mysteriously, afraid to find out what his question was. But he answered anyways

“Neh?.......” Yoochun scooted closer and Continuously stared at him. Donghae felt uncomfortable  

“Is he going to ask if I attempted to his little sister?!!! Hes going to ask that. I bet hes wondering why she hates me so much.” Donghae thought and watch Yoochun lift up one side of his lips forming a smirk

“Where there any of the fan girls hot?” Yoochun asked smirinking at him

“NEH?!” Donghae asked and laughed “I don’t know I was running didn’t have time to look back.”

Yoochun and Donghae discussed there entertainment life to each other. They’ve laughed about having different tactics to get away from crazed fan people. But most they were afraid of the males that would go after them. There conversation was so interesting to each other they have forgotten that Chung ae was on longer sitting with them. Finally yoochun sat back relaxing against the couch, head resting on his arms and closed his eyes.

“See Chung ae. I told you not all k-pop stars stories are the same. Ive got Donghae to prove it.” Yoochun sat there waiting for another one of Chung ae’s smart come backs or a small snicker. But he got silence.Donghae choked out a laugh and cleared his throat.

“Umm Yoochun……your sisters not sitting here anymore. She hasn’t been for a while.”

“BOWH!” he sprang up and turned to look on the previous spot where the missing Chung ae once sat. “Where did she go?! Wasn’t she sitting there before, did you see her leave?” Yoochun asked frantically. Donghae just shrugged.

“I don’t know. It’s not a big deal.”

“Yes it is! Chung ae picks a fight with me about this all the time. She thinks idols are lame and have no life but to stir up some drama. That’s not our job it’s the presses job. There the ones looking for trouble.”

“Maybe she went to bed.” Donghae suggested. Yoochun sat in quietness for a few seconds

“Ani. Its way to quiet for her to just go to bed. She’s up to something I know it.” Donghae doubted Yoochuns thoughts of his own sister

“She can’t be that bad…..can she?” he thought

“Oh well she’s probably doing something only god knows, let’s go get something to eat and drink.” Yoochun got up heading towards the kitchen door. Donghae followed behind listening to Yoochun explain him what and how Chung ae acts like sometimes. He turned to face Donghae

“You see Chug ae can be kind a…….strange. She can be……*thinking* what’s the word…..OH bipolar. She can be happy but also pick a fight with you anytime, and also like now she can be very quiet and randomly disappear. At times she can the biggest mouth ever.” Yoochun explained and pushed the kitchen door open “And don’t bother her when she’s in deep thought. Of course for a normal girl like her, she has some deep secrets like normal girls but sometimes she comes back home shaking and she won’t tell me what’s up. Oh and a big one Chung ae is a very BIG *turns into kitchen, finds Chung ae eating with her headphones in*……………YAH! When did you get in here?”

Chung ae looked at her big brother while chewing her food and swallowed taking out one side of her headphones. “Bwoh? Mianhae I didn’t hear you I had my headphones in Yoochun.”

“Why didn’t you wait for me and Donghae to come and eat.” Yoochun asked watching her as she spooned another big bite into . He turned to Donghae and whispered “She’s a very big pig. Can eat a whole cow if she wanted to.”

“Do know what time it is? It’s almost 11pm,” Chung ae talking with a mouthful of food, tapping her watching. “His story is exactly like all yours and the others kpop runaways from fan story’s. It’s just different people telling the story. Yoochun its like this you wear a disguise, “randomly” *makes quotes with fingers* bumps into a girl, she screams ‘AHHHH OPPA OPPA!!’ you get a mob of girls…..sometimes guys if you lucky” Chung ae pointed towards them raising an eyebrow. “They chase after you and you run and run and run and hide until you think it’s safe to come out. End of story.” Chung ae explained then began to eat again. “Thought I was going to die of boredrum and hunger so I snuck off to eat and fixed myself a nice big bowl of bibimbap.” Chung ae held the bowl up for the guys to see.

“…..Yoochun…..she does have a point. Our stories do sound the same.” Donghae mumbled meekly. Yoochun ignored him.

“Yah-ish! And you didn’t make anything for me or Donghae to eat.” Yoochun scold Chung ae. In return he got an innocent ‘no’ from her but quickly lifted her big bowl of food and offered them some.

“No thanks. I’ll be the big brother and make something. Donghae make yourself at home.” Yoochun offered and walked towards the refrigerator. She put the bowl down and saluted to Yoochun with her spoon in hand and with a mouthful mumbled out “Yes sir.” And began eating again she then slightly turned her head towards Donghae and smiled. “Donghae-shii would you like some its good.”

“Uuhhhh a-ni, I’ll just wait for Yoochun to cook something up.” He replied back but his stomach growled for some food. Chung ae laughed and dragged him over to the table with another spoon and handed it to him.

“I promise it’s good! I can’t finish it by myself.”

“Really it’s okay I can just wait for Yoochun.” Chung ae sighed and put her spoon down.

“Okay I’m sorry for giving you a first bad impression of me, I’m really not that bad….I guess, but still if you wait for oppa to cook for you won’t get to eat you probably wont get to eat till 2…….in the morning.” Chung ae pointed her spoon behind her. Donghae moved his head to see Yoochun behind the counter head stuck in the fridge talking to himself

“Hmmmmmm should I make eggs…..no how about soup and chili past rice…..Nah what to cook……” Donghae glanced at Chung ae who innocently smiled at him, he grabbed the spoon and began eating. Chung ae anxiously waited for Donghae to spoon in some bibimbap.

“Mmm this is good!” Donghae exclaimed. Chung ae sat back and crossed her arms smiling proudly and watch Donghae eat. After a couple of spoons in his mouth Donghae looked up at Chung ae waiting for her to eat.

“Arnt you eating?”

“Neh?.....uhhh neh” Chung ae was about to spoon some food into when she noticed all he  bibimbap was almost gone. “Yah! You big fatty you ate nearly all of it” Her eyes grew big grabbing the bowl and setting it back down.

“Well you should of ate while I was eating and not watching me eat.”
“well………..I was being a good host and letting the guest eat first!”

“You called me a big fatty!” Donghae fired back

“Because you are!”

“I’ll just eat the rest of it then!”

“NO! Not if I do first!”

Donghae and Chung ae began shoving and fighting over the food. Their mouths were full and had rice all over their face. Yoochun finally came by the table with some hot noodles ready to serve dinner. But before he could set the pot down he looked at Donghae and Chung ae’s faces and table

“WHAT HAPPENED!” Chung ae chewed her food and swallowed and drank water down to help with digestion

“Oh oppa you made noodles………did you put some flavor in there this time?”

“Yes I did. It’s really good this time. Yoochun se the pot down on the table, as Chung ae wiped her face grabbed her spoon and chopstick using the lid as her plate and scoop some noodles into her lid and drank some liquid.

“How is it?” Yoochun asked placing his chin on his hands as Donghae watched.

“Mmmmmm…….oppa” Chung ae began and set her utensils on the table. “You…..*leaning in towards Yoochun* still can’t beat Jaejoong oppa. His noodles are number 1. Try try again oppa” She smiled at him.