Nervous Heart

Forever Hello

Bom's POV:

As I heard her voice I felt my heart start beating again. The tears flowing down my face as I see her standing in front of me. I thought I was imagining here there, but when I saw that I wasn't the only one surprised I knew it was for real. 

My bestfriend. My other sister was back in my life. I saw her say something, but I couldn't hear her because I was to caught up in my emotions. After I saw that she ended whatever she said I ran towards her with the other girls trailing behind me.

We all went into a group hug not even thinking of breaking apart. This was how it is suppose to be. We went apart to look more at Dara's face. I cupped her face and gave her one more hug. 

Tears were falling on all of our faces. Overjoyed and confused on to why Dara is still here alive.

I composed myself and asked what everyone was thinking of.

"Are you really Dara?"

Everyone around me laughed at my absurd question, but I knew that they were also skeptic.

"Yah! Of course it's me. Pabo." The sound of her voice made me cry again and the sound of her laughing at me didn't help stop me from pouring it out.

"I thought you died. We all did."

She looked down as if she was ashamed. 

"I'm sorry that I tricked you guys for all these years. I just thought..."

"That it would be better if you weren't here anymore." Before she could finish Chaerin cuts in. I looked over at Chaerin who had a betrayed look. I questioned it, but let it go. I looked back to see Dara flinch at the coldness from Chaerin's question.

Instead of answering it she just nodded her head. I put my hand on her shoulder while Minzy did the same on the other side. We both just looked at her and smiled.

"It wasn't better without you. It was hell. Now that you are back our life is whole again." Minzy said as she looked straight into Dara's eyes. 

Dara cries and just grabs Minzy and mine's hands. She looked at Chaerin, but only got shocked. I looked over at Chaerin to see a cold face. Chaerin looks as if she was about to beat up Dara. I got mad and was about to say something when I saw Chaerin's face lighten up and held Dara in a tight embrace.

 

Chaerin's POV:

"I'm so sorry Dara! So sorry. I never meant anything I said that night. I love you. I didn't know anything and said all of that. So sorry Dara."

I finally got to say it. The feelings and words I have held inside. I pulled off giving her the biggest kiss on the lips. Everyone looked at me surprised.

I just shyly smiled at everyone and looked back at Dara. 

"Mianhae. I just wanted to show how sorry I was. And the best way to show how much you love someone is by kissing them. Please don't get the wrong idea."

I started freaking out and looked at Dara trying to convince her. But then right after I said that Bom and Minzy push me away and did the exact same thing.

"Well I wanted to show her my love also. Sheesh." Bom said as she just shrugged it off.

We all laughed when Youngbae suddenly comes in and grabs Dara.

"Okay I'm going to keep you near me before anyone else kisses you." He looks around at all the single guys and give them the 'Go away she's mine!' look.

Everyone in the room bursted out laughing and Daesung rolled on the floor. It was a joyus mood and I couldn't keep my eyes off of Dara. 

I still couldn't really believe that she was alive. But I couldn't deny it anymore because right now I knew I had to cherish each moment we had each other. 

The last time I saw her disappear from my life was horrible. Unsaid words and misunderstandings. This time for sure I will get it right.

We all had a mini welcome back party for Dara in the cafeteria. Seeing her go around talking to the other family members is really something that can make me cry. All I see is everyone having bright smiles seeing their crazy dorkable Ssantokki.

I was watching Dara when I suddenly felt someone's hand going around my waist. I look up to see Jiyoung smile at me with a loving expression. I kissed him on the lips as I turn around and hug him.

"Aigoo you guys are just too cute." I turn around to see Dara pointing at as us and laughing. I was nervous thinking that she might be hurt, but instead she is overjoyed to see us together. Well of course she would since she was the one that asked us to get together.

"Unnie stop. You are embaressing me." I blush at her as Jiyoung kisses my cheeks again. She just smiles at us and looks around. I look around with her trying to see what she is looking for. When I saw her get a disappointed look my heart hurt.

"Unnie what is wrong?" I asked her trying to get her attention back. I don't ever want to see her hurt again. Especially after what I have done.

"It's nothing...I'm just looking for Bae.." She looks down on the floor and smiles weakly back at me and Jiyoung. I look towards Jiyoung worried. Before I can say anything to her she excuses herself when she got called by Se7en oppa.

I sighed and talked to Ji about something that was bothering me. When I looked at him he knew exactly what I was going to talk about.

"Chae this isn't our problem. She should find out through him not us."

"But I don't want to see her get hurt again..."

"I know babe. Out of everyone I think we are the ones who never want to see that again. We'll help her as much as we can, but we can't go over that line. Alright?"

I nodded my head and grabbed the other gang. I pretty much dragged all of 2ne1 and Big Bang outside.

"Aish Chae what is it?" Seungri looks at me annoyed. 

"Yah! Rat shush. We have a problem here."

"What is the problem unnie?" Minzy looks at me confused as to why I called everyone out.

"It's about Bae..."

After I said that they all looked down. They knew. We all knew except Dara.

"Chae I know you mean well for Dara, but she can't find out through us. She has to hear it from Bae himself." Bom states as she fidgets. Even she doesn't really know what to do. No one does, but they know for sure that they can't tell her.

"We finally get to see her smile again only to be keeping a huge secret from her." Daesung sighs and puts his head on Minzy's shoulder.

"It'll be fine oppa." I hear Minzy whisper to Daesung. But I thought to myself. Will it be really fine....

"What are you guys doing out here?" I get out of my thoughts when I suddenly hear Dara's voice. I turn back to see her walking towards us hand in hand with Bae. I smile at them thinking they are really cute together, but looked away as I remembered the secret we all kept from Dara.

 

Dara's POV:

I excused myself from Chaerin and Jiyoung when Dong-wook oppa called me to him.

"Hey Oppa!" I gave him a hug and heard him whispering something to me.

"Be careful with your heart."

When he said that I looked at him confused. What did he mean by that? Before I could ask more Youngbae came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand.

"What are you two talking about?" I smiled as Bae kisses my cheek. I looked over at Dong-wook only to see him avert his gaze from us. 

Why is oppa like that?

"Bae can you get me some drink I'm really thirsty."

"Alright babe."

As he walked away I quickly turned my attention to Dong-wook before he could leave me.

"Oppa what's wrong?"

"Dara I think of you as my little sister. I care about you a lot. I just don't want to see you get hurt again."

"Why would I get hurt again?" I started to play with my hands afraid of the truth.

Am I being played again?

"It's nothing." He grabs my hands and smiles at me. "I'm just glad you are back into our lives. If you need anything or in trouble don't hesitate to come to me or Byul."

I nodded my head at him as he walks away to Byul. I looked at them and felt bad that I wasn't there for their wedding or the birth of their daughter. I sighed and looked up to see all of 2ne1 and Big Bang walking outside. I wondered why they left like that in such a hurry. 

I waited for Bae to come back with the drink and talked with a few here and there. I finally sat down as I got tired of standing. Again Bae had taken forever to come back to me. 

What could take him so long? I only asked for a drink...

I got nervous as I remembered what Dong-wook oppa told me. 

Was he talking about Bae?

I quickly let go of the thought when I finally saw Bae come back to me. I smiled at him, but got disappointed when I saw that he didn't come back with a drink.

He leans to me and kisses me again. I look into his eyes and saw his eye smile. Then for a split second I saw his eyes change. From a loving expression to an annoyed expression. I became stiff as he looks down at his phone. 

I reach out to him asking if everything is okay.

"Yeah it's fine." He looks back at me and just kisses me again. Except this time the kiss felt a little bit cold. I shrugged off the feeling and just looked at Bae.

That's when I remembered the others going to the back. I grabbed Bae's hand and told him that we should go meet up with the rest of the gang.

As we walked towards the gang I felt Bae getting distracted with his phone. I had this feeling that he was texting someone...more importantly a girl.

When we finally reached the others I saw that they were having a serious conversation.

"What are you guys doing out here?" I said to get their attention. I saw Chaerin look at me with a sweet expresion, but when she saw Bae her face became blank. When I looked at the others they all had the same blank nervous expression. 

I kept my smiling face so they wouldn't notice my change of mood. Every second I felt more nervous and scared for what everyone could be keeping from me.

"Hey Dara I have to go..." I looked over at Bae who had a sad look as he said his goodbyes.

I didn't fight it since I know he is an idol and he still has scheduals. I just smiled at him and expected a kiss goodbye, but instead just got a hug.

I stood there stiff and just faced everyone again. I tried to smile, but failed as I accidently let out a tear. I didn't know why I started to cry. I wiped it off and looked over at the others.

"Haha sorry. I'm such a crybaby. So many emotions coming in me right now." They all just sadly smiled at me.

"Unnie are you going to come back to being in 2ne1?"

I shook my head at Minzy and saw her pouting.

"Aigoo Minzy you are so cute." I forgot all my nervousness and went over to Minzy to pinch her cheeks.

"Aish unnie stop!"

We all laughed at her and had genuine smiles on our faces. I couldn't help but look in awe as I saw Daesung affectionaly rubbing Minzy's cheek.

It was a short happy moment as everyone started to leave since they still had scheduals. I was only left with the 2ne1 girls since they always had nothing planned on this day.

We all went back to the dance room only to be greeted by a girl. Sh was rapping and dancing. I think she must be a trainee. She turned to Minzy, Chaerin, and Bom.

"Annyeonghaseyo 2ne1 sunbaenims." She smiles at the girls and gave them a hug. I smiled at her, but while she hugged Bom she glared at me.

I was surprised when I saw her look at me like that, but as soon as the girls looked at her she had a total different expression.

"Jennie why are you in our practice room?" Chaerin said in a cold tone.

"Oh well I heard that the YG family was in here for a surprise, but when I came here I saw no one. That's when I heard that you guys went to the cafeteria for a party. I tried going in, but they said I wasn't allowed."

She gave a pout and I heard Minzy laugh at her story. "That still doesn't explain why you are here Jennie."

"It's cause I wanted to see you guys!" She jumps up and down towards the girls. I felt left out since I didn't know who she was. And also for the fact that she is kind of making it like that. I was about to walk out of the room when I felt Bom grab my hand.

"Well Jennie you saw us so can you give us a moment." Bom said in a nice voice and smiles at her.

"Awee okay unnie." She walks up to me and looks at me up and down and just gives me a smirk. Before she left she whispered into my ear. "Psh are you some trainee trying to come in last minute and up to 2ne1. You don't even look that much."

I looked at her as if she was crazy. I was going to go off on her, but she turned around and smiled so sweetly to the rest of the girls. I stared at her in disbelief as she turns back to me and gave me a smug look.

Who the hell does she think she is?!?

As soon as she left I looked at the girls who seemed to have not noticed the hate I was getting.

"Uhm who was that?" I asked innocently.

"Ah that was Jennie Kim. She's a new trainee. You should have seen her in one of Jiyoung's music video."

"That's her!" I said out loud to Chaerin.

"Haha yeah that's her. She's pretty cool right?"

I gave a stiff smile and just said sure. I didn't want to cause any trouble so I'll let it go this time.

During the whole time we were in the practice room we just sang and danced. In some parts we cried and other parts we laughed. After three hours of nonstop dancing and singing we plopped down in the middle of the room. We all looked at each other and just laughed.

"Ahh I really missed this." Minzy said out loud as she hugged my waist from the side.

"Where do you live now?" Bom asked while she handed all of us a bottle of water.

"I actually live not that far from Big Bang since it was easier for Seungri to come to me if I needed anything."

"Seungri?" 

"Yeah. YG and Seungri were the only ones who knew my whereabouts. After I got discharged I was suicidal so Seungri lived with me for a week."

The girls gasp at what I said and teared up again. I laughed at them and gave them a napkin.

"Aish stop crying. If you guys cry I'll start crying again."

I looked over at the time and saw that it was getting pretty late. I didn't want this time to end with the girls, but I knew I had to go home. Plus they also needed rest from their hectic schedual. I offered them a ride to their apartments so I could get a little more time with them. During the car ride we all felt a little sad.

"So Bom how is the married life with Seunghyun?" I said to lighten up the mood.

"It's going great. We don't really have that much time to ourselves. Even though we live in our own apartment we still get bothered since it's in the same building as Big Bang. They always come over to eat all our food. Especially my corn!"

I laughed at her problems knowing she'll get mad. She hit me on the shoulder telling me it isn't a laughing matter, but that just made me and the rest of the other girls laugh more at her.

"Hahaha ok I'll stop. What about you Chaerin? How is living with Jiyoung?"

"UGH! I love that man, but seriously he gets on my nerves sometimes. Our apartment is right next to 2ne1's apartment so whenever I get mad at him I just go back to our dorms. The one thing that makes me mad is that he has more clothes than I do. Like seriously who needs two rooms just for CLOTHES!"

"Wow really?" I was shocked and couldn't believe that he had that many clothes.

"Don't even get me started with his shoes, hats, and accessories." I could hear the annoyed tone in her voice and quickly changed the subject.

"So Minzy are you planning to live with Daesung?"

"Uhh no. We are only planning to move in together after we get married."

"So did he pop the question?" Chaerin asked Minzy.

I looked at my rear view mirror to see Minzy's face and when I saw her face turn red I squealed.

"Omo did he really ask you to marry him already?"

"Ah ani! He was about to, but I told him that I'm still too young to get married."

"Awe Minzy will always be the cute innocent makne." I said in my motherly tone.

"Well what about you unnie are you going to move in with Youngbae oppa." Minzy pointed at me and winked.

"Haha yeah he moved in today. That's why it took so long for your 'surprise'."

"WAH! Really?" They all said together surprised.

"Yeah. Why are you guys so surprised? This is much easier for us to be together since I don't want to be in the public eye yet."

I saw them fidget in their seats and before I could get an answer I already reached Chaerin's and Minzy's apartments. They rushed out the car and said their goodbyes.

Now the only people left in the car were Bom and I. And I was persistant in getting an answer.

"So why were you guys so surprised?"

"It's nothing just we finally saw you again and you told us something like that."

I nodded my head, but inside I didn't really believe her. I know they know something, but are keeping it away from me. Everyone is keeping it away from me because they don't want me to get hurt again, but them keeping it away is making me more nervous.

After I dropped off Bom to her place I quickly went home. As soon as I got home I checked to see if Bae was there. Sadly he wasn't. I opened up my laptop and searched up videos of recent activites of 2ne1. I never knew I was so behind in recent news. 

Well it was my choice to get away from all types of news or scandels as I made my journey on getting my voice back. After I looked up all the news of 2ne1 I searched for all the news about Bae.

I was happily listening to his music and watching all the music videos when an article popped up. I felt my heart break and my eyes started to sting. I couldn't believe what I was reading. In big bold letters it said....

Hottest News! Taeyang from Big Bang and IU are the sweetest most romantic couple ever on WGM. Is it real or for show?

 

 


Hoped you guys like this update. 

Dundundun what will happen to the couple now that Dara has found out the big secret Youngbae has been keeping from her.

I had a hard time writing this because I was so distracted with Darayang videos and Taeyang/IU videos. Hoped you guys like this. >~~<

Please subscribe if you haven't yet and don't forget to comment on what you think.

Thank you lovely readers for supporting and reading my stories~ Love you guys <333333