Everlasting 7/8

Everlasting.

Night time came and went uneventful Hyun Seung had gotten out of the bathroom to find Yo Seob already asleep. Crawling into bed Hyun Seung finds himself falling asleep just as quickly. Just as the sun was beginning to rise a jingle awakens Hyun Seung it was his cell phone he had totally forgotten about it. Looking over to the right he spots Yo Seob curled up in a loose ball sound asleep. Sliding off the bed making his way to his pants, pulling it out of his pants pocket and answering it.

"H-hello?"


"Where the hell are you? Get your home right now!"


"N-no i'm not never going back there. I'm done being a slave for you!"


"If you do not come home as soon as possible I will make sure that your black haired 'friend' of yours doesn't live to see another day. You don't want that to happen now do you?"


"H-How do you know what he looks like?"


"Oh I have my ways son now are you going to come home like a good boy?"


Taking in a shuddered breath Hyun Seung looks to the bed were the sleeping figure of the person he cares so much about. "I-i'll be home soon."


"Good choice..." Laughs his mother before hanging up. Hyun Seung just stood there for a moment before grabbing his cloths and changing. Padding over to the bed Hyun Seung leans over pressing his lips against Yo Seob's cheek placing a folded piece of paper on the pillow his head had once been.

Holding back the tears that were threatening to fall Hyun Seung softly moves away from the bed to the door taking one more look at the man he has quickly grown to love knowing he wasn't going to see him again. Another deep shaky breath Hyun Seung walks out of the bedroom and straight to the front door walking out of the apartment without looking back knowing that if he did he would brake down.

Hyun Seung walks as slowly as he could on his way home. Slowly he began to cry letting out the tears he has been holding back since the apartment. Hyun Seung's body began to shake not because of the cold no his body was shaking because he knew what was going to happen once he got home. Tears began to fall from his eyes he was no longer able to hold them back nor did he want to. Hyun Seung didn't care if people could see him like this they would probably just think he as some strange kid.

He was only two block away from his home now knowing that just made Hyun Seung's body shake more it felt as though he was going to hyperventilate. Shaking his head he stood up straightening his back, wiping away the stray tears from his face. If he was going to be hurt again he'd be strong not just for himself but for Yo Seob. It was the least he could do he left his heart with the younger man which made him smile despite what was going to happen to him.