Everlasting 3/8

Everlasting.

Yo Seob had never wanted time to go by faster as much as he did now. Yo Seob had spent the rest of his weekend taking care of Doo Joon and working on his homework now that Monday was here it meant hours of English, history, and other classes that were keeping Yo Seob from going to the dance studio to see the beautiful dancer again. Hours and a very grumpy Yo Seob later school finally ends and work begins for the first time since he started was he happy about working. There were a lot of deliveries to make it was going to take longer than Yo Seob had expected making a frown appear on his face. Picking up the bags filled with orders along with his own and begins to sprint to his first stop. Yo Seob was determined to see the mysterious angel and when Yo Seob is determined nothing will stop him.

Doo Joon was finally feeling better enough to go back to work. Typing away on his computer it felt good to be out of the house even if it was just to sit down at a computer for hours but Doo Joon didn’t mind. “Hey Doo Joon you up for taking a break and joining me for lunch?” that deep almost raspy voice Doo Joon could recognize it anywhere. Looking up from his computer his eyes confirm who the voice belongs to “Yeah sure Jun Hyung lunch sounds great right about now.” A smile spread across the younger males face as the two begin to walk out of the office. Doo Joon places his arm around Jun Hyung’s shoulder making the younger’s smile to widen.

Done Yo Seob was finally done with all of his deliveries with the last little bit of energy he had left he began to run towards the dance studio just hoping the dancer would be there. Making it all the way to the room Yo Seob praises himself for not passing out because of lack of energy. Closing his eyes he lets his body relax for a while when he felt like he had most of his energy he got into the same position he was in the last time. Peeking through the glass Yo Seob smiles the angel was there dancing with the same tear stained face from last time but what Yo Seob hadn’t noticed the last time was the long sleeve shirt the other was wearing. “Did he really wear that to dance in?” It maybe cold outside but with the heat on in the building on top of dancing the male had to be hot and as if on cue the dancer began to stumble before fainting.

Yo Seob’s eyes widen as he watches the scene unfold in front of him without thinking he opens the door and runs to the passed out man placing his bag onto the floor he picks up the man’s head and places it onto his lap. He had no idea what to do Yo Seob had never seen someone faint before. With the sleeve of his jacket he begins to wipe the sweat off of the other male’s face. Once all of the sweat was gone Yo Seob begins to check if the dancer had any tight clothing on that needed to be taken off he had once read that sometimes clothing could be the cause of one’s fainting.

Just as Yo Seob was done checking the man begins to move a groan leaving those pouty lips. “Unngh...” opening his eyes they widen as he sees a face leaning over his. When he trys to get up strong hands keep him in place “Hey don’t move you fainted and hit your head pretty hard on the floor.” Removing his hand from the male Yo Seob opens his bag and pulls out a bottle of water, Opening it and placing it on the floor next to him. Lifting the man’s head with one hand and grabbing the bottle Yo Seob places the bottle at the man’s lips. “Here drink something.” Hesitantly the man does as he is asked and takes one big gulp of water before gently pushing it away so he could try and get up but as he tried a wave of dizziness hits him making him lay his head back down onto the stranger’s lap. “Who are you?” looking up at the man who’s lap his head was currently on. “You don’t remember me? I’m the weird guy who was watching you than ran away.” Yo seob looks away embarrassed just thinking about that moment. “My name is Yang Yo Seob.”

“Oh now I remember you you’re the delivery boy my names Jang Hyun Seung. May I ask why you ran?”

“Well….I uhm….Was embarrassed I mean I was spying on you.” Hearing the other male’s name Yo Seob couldn’t help but smile he now knew the angel dancer’s name. After the dizziness in Hyun Seung’s head vanished he slowly sat up and turns to face the other. “Thank you for helping me.”

“You’re welcome.” The two of them continued to talk throughout the day Yo Seob found himself talking the most but he didn’t mind it was nice having someone to talk to even if the other only spoke a few words in reply. “Well I guess I should get going its pretty late.” Standing up Yo Seob looks over at Hyun Seung who was still sitting cross legged on the floor. “You ready? I can walk you home if you’d like you know just to make sure you’ll make it okay.” A small smile appears on Hyun Seung’s face as he shakes his head. “You go on ahead I’ll be fine plus I have to clean up some before I leave.” Raising an eyebrow and giving him a concerned look Yo Seob shrugs softly. “Well okay than I guess I’ll just leave first than.” Grabbing his bag Yo Seob makes his way to the door holding in the want to ask Hyun Seung if he’d be here tomorrow. “I’ll be here tomorrow you know in case you want to spy again.” Hyun Seung says and Yo Seob does a cheer in his mind nodding as he walks out the door.

Hyun Seung continued to sit on the floor until he knew Yo Seob was really gone. Getting up off the floor he moves to the closet opening the door and pulling out a blanket along with a pillow. Placing the pillow on the floor he then lays down and pulls the blanket over himself and curls up into a slight ball tears threatened to fall from his eyes but he wills them away as sleep quickly takes over him his body exhausted from the fainting spell.