Everlasting 5/8

Everlasting.

There is pain. Lots of pain. Both emotional and physical running through his body and all Hyun Seung can do is lay there and take it. His body unable to move; to much drugs in his system this time. The ropes are even tighter against his scarred wrists Hyun Seung can feel the skin being rubbed raw with every little movement being made. His eyes are closed if only he could close his ears to if only he could stop hearing his mother's labored breathing and hurtful words. " Your an....Ugly excuse for a man... You can't even give me pleasure you'll never be able to pleasure anyone. But who will want trash like you? Nobody." Hyun Seung wishes he could just stop feeling all together. Stop his body from feeling his mother on top of him, her nails digging into his hips and chest. It feels like forever before his mother is finally spent. The last thing he sees before he blacks out is his mother untying the ropes on his wrist.

--

Sunlight began to poor through the cracks in the blinds and making its way to Yo Seob's face. Groaning he rubs at his eyes with his left hand as he pushes himself up with the right. When he could finally see straight Yo Seob looks at the clock. 6:30am another groan leaves his lips. "It's winter break and I still wake up early." knowing he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep Yo Seob decides a hot cup of tea would be nice right about now with that he pushes himself off his bed and begins to sluggishly moving to the kitchen. Today just wouldn't be good he could feel it in his bones as he sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen as he waits for the water to boil. Yo Seob couldn't help but zone out his mind was restless you could say. Different thoughts that he had been harboring finally wanted his attention. Thoughts of school, work, and love normal thoughts for a man his age but one in particular one of a beautiful dancer named Hyun Seung just wouldn't let him be not that he really wanted it to anyways. Smoke began to dance around Yo Seob choking him out of his daze. With a squeal he jumps up and runs to the stove shutting it off. "Damn it! I zoned out so long that all the water evaporated?!" Rubbing at his forehead he sighs. "Oh today is just going to ."

--

Another day surrounded by white walls, ringing phones, and whispered conversations Doo Joon wonders if it is possible to go insane because he sure felt like he was going to at any moment. Looking at the clock on his computer he lets out a happy sigh. It was time for his lunch break which also ment time with Jun Hyung. Doo Joon and Jun Hyung were now officially a couple Doo Joon had gotten the courage to ask Jun Hyung after Yo Seob's teasing and honestly he couldn't be happier with the out come.

--

When Hyun Seung finally woke up it was well into the afternoon 1:30pm to be exact. He'd probably still be sleeping if the sound of cars honking their horns didn't wake him up. Pushing himself slowly into a sitting position hie head was spinning it was as if he had a hang over but instead of alcohol it had been some drugs he doesn't know the name of nor does he want to. Feeling like he could finally stand without falling Hyun Seung gets up off the bed hissing as the cold air hits him making him shiver as he walks into the bathroom quickly turning on the shower waiting until the water was hot enough before going in. As soon as the water runs over his body a sigh escapes his lips Hyun Seung loved hot showers just as much as he loved dancing. It was as if the hot water was washing away all the bad things that had happened to him last night. If only it took the memories along with it.

After the disaster in the kitchen Yo Seob decides it would be a nice idea to just go out. Thats how he found himself sitting inside a cafe hot cocoa in hand looking outside at all the people passing by. Yo Seob is just about to leave when a familiar flash of brown hair moves into his view. Without a second thought Yo Seob practically jumps out of his chair and runs to the man stopping in front of the man and smiling widely seeing that it was in fact the one he thought it was. Yo Seob looks up to meet the surprised gaze of Hyun Seung. " Hi Hyun Seung! It's been awhile how are you?!"

Blinking Hyun Seung opens his mouth to speak but decides to wait until the other actually stops talking long enough. "It's only been a couple of days Yo Seob and im fine." running his fingers through his hair awkwardly as he finishes speaking. Frowning Yo Seob shrugs. "It feels like its been longer." Yo Seob watches the other his eyes scan the older male something inside of him told him to look at the others now exposed wrist and when he did his eyes widen. Reaching out Yo Seob takes Hyun Seung's wrist softly looking at the visible scare before looking at Hyun Seung with a worried expression. "Hyun Seung...."

It took Hyun Seung a moment to realize what was going on he opens his mouth to say something but no words would come out the only thing he could do was look at the ground pulling his wrist from Yo Seob's hold only to have it grabbed by the other man again."Come on let me take you to my place." Yo Seob didn't give Hyun Seung a chance to answer as he pulls the other along towards his place.

Hyun Seung didn't say a word the whole walk to Yo Seob's home. Gaze kept to the floor except when the elder would sneak glances at Yo Seob. Yo Seob on the other hand kept his gaze straight ahead knowing if he'd look back he would wind up saying something right there so he waited until they made it to his home. Still there were no words spoken Yo Seob gently pushes Hyun Seung down onto the couch before kneeling in front of him. Taking the others wrist again, lifting the sleeve to revel more scars some looking more recent than others. Yo Seob finds himself unable to look anymore turning his gaze away he grips the older male's hand. "Why Hyun Seung?"

Hyun Seung took in a shuttered breath looking down at the man kneeling in fron of him. He wanted to cry he could feel the tears threatening to fall at any moment. Why does the other care so much and why does his heart feel like its going to burst. When he feels the younger male grip his hand tighter waiting for an answer. "It helps me forget."

Letting go of the older man's hand to bring his pointer finger to Hyun Seung's chin making him look at Yo Seob. "Thats not a good enough answer." Hyun Seung couldn't hold back the river of tears anymore slowly they began to run down his cheeks. "My mother...Shes the reason I cut myself...She drugs me...Ties me up and me..." by now Hyun Seung is sobbing so much so that he could hardly see straight. Yo Seob couldn't believe what he had just heard quickly without thinking Yo Seob reaches out and places his hand at the back of Hyun Seung's head pushing gently until their lips smash together. Yo Seob doesn't know what he is going all he knows is that he wants to take away Hyun Seung's pain and help him some how.

Shock runs through Hyun Seung's body one moment he feels a hand on the back of his head just like his mother does which sends pure fear through him but what shocks him the most is the kiss. Yo Seob's lips are soft and warm against his. Hyun Seung finds himself sighing into the kiss tears still falling from his eyes. When the two finally pulls away in need of air Yo Seob leans his head onto Hyun Seung's lap his arms wrapping around the others waist. "Hyun Seung let me help you. Let me take care of you I promise I won't ever hurt you."

Hyun Seung stays quiet for awhile placing his hands on the younger male's back."I don't know if you can Yo Seob or even if im worth it but if you really want to..." the grip on Hyun Seung's waist tightens followed by mumblings of thank yous, You'll be safe, and other things Hyun Seung can't make out. Just when he things he can't cry anymore fresh tears spill from his eyes but this time they aren't so much sad tears more like hopeful ones.

Hyun Seung and Yo Seob were so wrapped up in what was going on they didn't notice the two flabbergasted men standing in the door way. Doo Joon looks to Jun Hyung than to Yo Seob than back to Jun Hyung before earning a small shrug from his boyfriend. Clearing his throat. "Uhmm what's going on here?"

There was a soft squeal from Hyun Seung as he almost jumps out of his skin quickly he pushes Yo Seob so he falls backwards onto his and tuns away a deep blush appearing on his tear stained cheeks. Yo Seob on the other hand wasn't at all effected jumping up he runs to his cousin taking his hands into his. "Doo Joon that's Hyun Seung! The dancer I was telling you about he really needs our help can you think he can stay here for awhile?!"

Again Doo Joon looks to his cousin than his boyfriend sighing deeply, "Let's just...Uhhh....Let me shower first than we'll talk." with that Doo Joon pulls his hands away from his cousin and makes his way to his bathroom Jun Hyung on the other hand smiles slightly pointing to Hyun Seung. "Why don't you go see if he is okay I'll take care of your cousin." smiling again Jun Hyung turns and follows after his lover. Yo Seob hopes with all his might that Jun Hyung gets through to Doo joon for Hyun Seung's sake.