What on earth happened

Dream of a lifetime

Her eyelids fluttered open, and sunlight blinded her. On a normal day, her brattish side would take over and she would get annoyed by the fact that the help of the house had been in her room without her permission and had disturbed her, especially from her beauty sleep. However, remembering the events of the past night, she couldn't help but associate the sunlight streaming into her room with "cheerful", "happiness", "joy".. She turned in the queen-sized bed, hands outstretched, and came up with nothing. She refused to open her eyes fully, resorting instead to patting the heavy duvet sheets all over with her left hand. Still nothing. This time she peeked through her long lashes, and her brow creased. She could make out a figure sitting at the very edge of the bed. The figure was sculpted all over and in the colour of peach. A warm feeling enveloped her like a silent, invisible hug instantly and she fell back into slumberland.

She bolted awake from the dream she was having, probably because it happened to be a nightmare. Where was that warm feeling? Gone. Where was Kai-sshi? Gone, too. She checked her walk-in wardrobe just in case, though of course he wouldn't be there. Rushing down the long corridor and down to the dining room, she might or might not have knocked into a few maids, her stylist even. The huge elongated dining table in the parlour was empty as usual (she was the only one who dined there, so if she just arrived who else was she expecting to be there already) however today in particular it gave off a very lonely feel. "Do you want an English breakfast this morning or a.." Tiffany cut in mid-sentence, "where's Kai??" her voice coming out almost like a shriek. "We haven't seen him, you- you two wouldn't likely want to be disturbed so I ordered everyone to not go anywhere near your room ever since, Miss Tiffany."

Something flitted through her mind. The windows, in her room. They were open, they must have been; else how did the sunlight end up shining so strongly on her face that it woke her up just now? Kai, Kai.. Where was he? She rushed up the stairs, taking them two- three at a time.. Bam! She fell, her right leg crushed under herself.

*****

Crash! It was a plate this time. All the surrounding Ming vases had been swept off the side tables and Tiffany was resorting to reaching out to things placed on the coffee table in front of her. Here she was, on her favourite rosewood seater, being unable to move and find him herself. All because of that stupid fall, those stupid stairs, her stupid right ankle which was slightly thinner.. Crash! Her crutches got hurled this time, however they did not go far due to Tiffany's lack of strength, everywhere in her body, mind and soul. "Miss Tiffany, please, stop! We already have five teams of security searching for Mister Kai, you should rest.."

hi loyal subscribers you've waited all this while for me, and so I decided to update! it's so heartbreaking I can't bring myself to continue it D: i really am super thankful for your comments, hope you continue with your support TEEHEE<3 leave me comments, more, more! ^^