Getting what she wanted

Dream of a lifetime
There, she had bought him. After trying to connect with her Daddy for an hour or so since she arrived home, she finally got through and hysterically stated what she surprisingly wanted from the show - the angelic male model. Her dad was speechless, but he fulfilled her wants all the time, and now was no exception. He promised her to do everything in his power to get her what she wanted, and so there he stood, in the middle of their parlour, not looking the slightest bit out of place because he was as good looking as each piece of heavy antique rosewood furniture and all the various Ming chinaware placed in the nooks and crannies.

Her lips parted into an O once again, she realised they had a tendency to whenever she laid eyes on him. Calming her fluttering heart with a few deep breaths, she made her way towards him with the little confidence she could muster, trying hard to appear Tiffany-like. But he did the worst thing, he looked up and met her eyes. She felt the floor before she realised her feet had given way, but he was not there to catch her unlike in any K-drama. She crashed in a manner most unladylike, and it was only then that he came forward with an outstretched hand and eyes that bore no concern, in fact they seemed almost bored, yet he was still reducing her to bits, his face being picture perfect and what not.

"Why, thank you.." That was all she could manage, a stuttering of thanks, no easy smile or anything to go along with it. This is unlike you, she reminded herself. But she realised she could not be Tiffany in the face of this man, Kai, his name appeared in her mind. She wanted to open herself up in all ways possible to this angel, but first there was the matter of introductions and explanations. He was staring at her and things that had to be done had to be done. She brushed herself down and offered a hand. "I'm Tiffany!" She said brightly with what she hoped was a perfect eyesmile. "You're Kai right?" At his name however, she faltered. It was such a beautiful and mysterious name, she wanted to linger and find out more about how it came about, but she kept that away in her mind for later.

She met his eyes and he nodded, but did not go on to introduce himself further. This she found odd, and was worrying how she could find out more about him without appearing to pry when a maid appeared with her usual boiled Japanese green tea and enquired gently what this young gentleman would like. Ah, what a good opportunity to get to know what he liked! "Would coffee or tea suit you better Kai-sshi?" She put on her best innocent face but all she got in response was another nod which the maid somehow took to mean he wanted the same as Miss Tiffany and bustled away.

She pouted at him but he was not looking at her. The silence thickened around them, suffocating her. She went over on impulse to the floor length windows and threw them open, breathing in the fresh air and letting the wind play with her hair. At this, he walked over, causing her heart to leap. She stared at this angel, her angel now. Oh! He spoke all of a sudden, his voice sounding like a sweet melody to her ears. "Tiffany-sshi?" Oh he was talking to her! "Yes Kai-sshi?" She asked a little breathlessly. "I am to live here, I've been told? What for? What will I be doing?"

She had a flash of herself making him walk up and down in her room without a shirt and giggled. He raised a perfect brow questioningly. "Yes you will live here Kai-sshi, you'll just be my companion in this large house." She said with a smile. He looked out the windows and said nothing. Oh how she wished she knew what he was thinking! It had never been this way before, usually she was the one manipulating people and leaving them at their wits' end. What was she to do with the beautiful creature in front of her who talked so little? Suddenly a cloud shifted and the sunlight shone majestically on his face. In that moment she felt she could never take her eyes off him, ever. He never moved, staring out into space while Tiffany was unable to breathe and hyperventilating all on her own.