The attraction

Dream of a lifetime

She was totally not prepared for the sight that met her eyes. Right in front of her was the most perfect human being, in the form of a male model closing the show. She focused her fullest attention on him, who was standing so still he looked like an intricately carved statue. But that was all the better still, she could feast her eyes on this angel before her without needing to strain too much. He did not disappoint. His tanned skin was eyecatching and refreshing in Korea where everyone warred against themselves for milky white skin. His hair was regally swept back and his jawline, sharp and sleek, was even more alluring as his face was angled towards the horde of reporters with cameras flashing nonstop. He stood relaxed with easy confidence all around him, posing for the cameras like a pro, like the runway was his, this fashion show was all about him. He was by far the most expressionless yet he seemed to be subtly seducing the cameras and pretty much everyone, eyes sending out a piercing stare that made you long for them to melt for you, and you only. And then she noticed his lips, so slightly plumped up that they seemed so kissable just then. She was fixated. And at that moment, she realised she had fallen, hard, for him.

"Tiffany-sshi, Tiffany-sshi, we need to go now.." She started at her PA's voice, confused. "Why?" She obstinately stood her ground. "I want to stay until the whole show ends." "But the reporters will swarm.." She shook her head so furiously at her PA that they stayed on in the end, and she was for once thankful for being Tiffany. "Why, Tiff! Soo glad to see you sweetie, you're looking soo fine! Why are you still here? Oh I know, you must have some special request for me to change an embellishment on a piece you liked just for you, but all that will have to wait sweetie. Now it's on to a night of fun!" Victoria Beckham trilled and half dragged Tiffany to her limousine, all the while rambling on about how tough this season's show had been in particular, how the first draft pieces by her design team were all thrown out of the window by her, how hard it was to get models.. "Oh, by the way Vic, who's the male model who closed your show? I've never seen him before, and he's Asian.." At the mention of models, Tiffany practically stumbled over all her words just to get the sentence out as quickly as she could. "Oh Kai! He's the most wonderful model I've ever seen my gosh, he's the latest big thing, the new blue chip of the industry you know, I'd to pay a bomb just to contract him for today, he only came in for the rehearsal before the show, but he was still perfect, wonderful.." Victoria gushed. The name, his name, ran through her mind, neverending. Kai, Kai..

She expected to see him at the after party, but when they got there he could not be seen. She excused herself from Victoria's company and went in search of "a friend". He was seemingly nowhere to be found, and when she got the chance to ask Victoria where she thought he might be, a drunken slur of "he's not here, he has another job or something, blue chip you know Tiff.." She left without hearing the rest of whatever Victoria was about to say, her mind solely focused on one thing, she wanted him.