Escape Plan

My Mischievous Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Where are you going?" asked Victoria as she looked out the window. It's not the way back to her house.

"Master wants you to have lunch with him" informed Butler Lee "We're almost there"

"WHAT!?!" she exclaimed in surprise. She couldn't meet him in this condition. He definitely scolded her for wearing improper clothing including her dying hair. What do I do now? "Turn back, I need to go shopping" commanded Victoria sternly.

"But Master is waiting" the butler protested as they almost reached the location.

"Whatever, I need to get changed. Do you want my father to scold all of you and me?" she reasoned. With that, the driver drove her to a clothing store nearby to buy a proper outfit.

"Appa, umma" called Victoria and the elder turned back to look at her weirdly. Victoria took a seat across them with a smile on her lips.

"Why do you dye your hair to blonde?" asked Mr. Song feeling unpleasant when he looked at her new hair color. She knew it beforehand so she already thought about the answer.

"Appa, don’t be too old fashioned,  this color is a trend these days" replied Victoria playfully as she took a sip while her father studied the elegant white dress she was wearing.

"At least the dress is not bad" he commented nodding his head.

"You look beautiful, dear. With the blonde hair, you are like an angel" complimented Mrs. Song with a motherly smile.

"Thank you, umma" told Victoria with a big grin. She had fooled her parents successfully.

"How is the date, my dear?" asked her mother in concern. She wanted to know what was going on between the two young people.

"At least I try my best not to embarrass appa" laid Victoria as she enjoyed her meal.

"Did she do something discourteous earlier, Butler Lee?" asked her father while gazing sharply at her. He knows her too well to jump to the conclusion. His question caused her to stop eating but looking up at the butler waiting for his answer. Hopefully he would be on her side.

"No, Master" the butler replied politely and Victoria left out a weak relief sigh when she listened to him. She flashed him a grateful smile before returning to her meal.

"See, I told you" she stated happily.

"So how do you think about son-in-law?" added her mother.

"Well, the only good thing of him is, he is handsome. Besides that, I can't find any reasons that can help me to ease the hatred toward him, but that good thing is also not enough to make me fond of him" she claimed cheekily.

"Maybe the more you know about him, the more your feeling for him develops. He is a thoughtful and understanding person. You two should meet more often to get know of each other" the elder advised.

"If he's thoughtful and understanding, he wouldn’t agree this marriage" commented Victoria in sarcasm "I don’t know what good about him make you two like him that much"

"Didn’t you tell me that you wanna marry a prince when you're young, darling? He is your perfect prince"

"Umma, it's past. I was too young at that time so I just spilled it out without thinking. Plus, good looking, fame and money will not make him become a prince anyways" protested Victoria in annoy.

"He will stay faithful to you, sweetheart. It's all a woman wants from a husband" her mother explained.

"Oh yeah? It's because he's too busy to work so he doesn’t have time for anything else. I think that he will have no time for me after we get married. That's what you want for your own daughter. A workaholic to be my husband?" she told upsettingly. Why her parents are always on his side? Don’t they know her feeling? She is their daughter, not him.

"It's enough, Victoria" stated Mr. Song angrily as his daughter raised her voice on them.

"I think I have enough, either. I'm leaving now" she threw the tissue harshly on the table before grabbing her handbag and walked away.

"Butler Lee, ask the guards to follow her every steps and report to me every day. If she overacts, lock her inside her room" commanded Mrs. Song upset at Victoria.

"Yes, Master" the butler bowed before disappearing outside.

"Honey, isn't it a bit too much?" commented Mrs. Song shaking her husband's arm.

"We spoiled her too much. Now, it's time for her to know what she must and mustn't do. You know, I just want the best for her" the old man explained  gently patting his wife's hand and she just nodded understanding.

^______________________^

"Give me the key" yelled Victoria in frustration as the driver refused to give her the car key.

"Sorry, Young Lady but Butler Lee said that you can't drive alone" explained the poor driver formally.

"Are you gonna give me or not?" she demanded fiercely. Lucky for him, the butler was walking toward their direction.

"Butler Lee, Young Lady want---" the butler held his hand high to cut off the driver's word.

"Sorry, Victoria but you aren't allowed to drive alone. Beside, you will have the guards following you 24/7 from now on"

"WHAT!??! Are you kidding me? 24/7?" exclaimed Victoria in disbelief.

"It's Master's order" confirmed Butler Lee as he opened the door for Victoria "Where do you want to go now? We will take you"

"Do you think I have mood to go somewhere now? Go home" she stated annoyingly before getting in the car. She threw herself on the queen size bed as soon as she arrived her bedroom "Why does my life turn out this misery? It's all because of you, Choi Siwon"     

 "Yes, it's because of him" she abruptly sat straight up before grabbing her phone and texting someone with an evil smirk curving on her lips.

Meanwhile, Siwon returned to his company after meeting Victoria. He had a quick lunch before working on some documents that he needed to sign in the morning. His phone buzzed catching his attention. There was a message for him. Weird, always people calls him, not sending a message and it's a strange number. He wondered who.

To: Siwon

Where are you now?

 

"What kind of message is it?" he mumbled before ignoring it and got back to work. 3 minutes later, his phone vibrated again.

 

To: Siwon

How dare you not answer my message? You forgot your promise already?

 

He ignored it again.

 

To: Siwon

YAH! CHOI SIWON!

 

It's the first time someone called his full name except his parents and he quickly texted back in curious.

 

From: Siwon

I'm busy. Who are you?

 

To: Siwon

What a workaholic! At work now?

 

Reading the word 'workaholic', he suddenly remembered that Victoria was the one saying that word to him so he texted back to assure his guess was right.

 

From: Siwon

Miss Song?

 

To: Siwon

Yes, who did you think I am earlier?

 

To: Victoria

Someone crazy

 

To: Siwon

How dare you!!! X-( You will pay back for this later. Now, tell me where you are

 

To: Victoria

I'm working in my office now. So stop texting, if you have something to say, just call, okay?

 

Since his last message, Victoria neither texted him back nor called him so he just went back to his work. 5 minutes later, he was informed to attend a meeting so he just went straight to the meeting room without being curious about the reason Victoria asked about his whereabouts.

On the other hand, Victoria searched for a comfy outfit from her closet. After getting changed, she opened the door to walk out to find there were two guards standing outside her room.

"Where are you going, Young Lady?" asked one of the guards as they followed her downstairs.

"I'm meeting my workaholic future husband. Satisfy?" she stated annoyingly as she searched for Butler Lee. Once she found him, she immediately rushed to his side "Butler Lee, I want to go outside to meet Choi Siwon. Tell them to stop follow me"

"Sorry, Victoria but they have to go with you" he objected.

"Do they need to follow me when y'all know that I'm going to have a date with my future husband? I won't run away, if you don’t believe, you can't call and ask Choi Siwon. He will wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter