Close To You

My Mischievous Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So where do you want to go after this?" asked Siwon as he enjoyed the ice cream which Victoria ordered for him since he refused to eat.

"I need to buy something. Do you know where we can buy climbing rope?" questioned Victoria innocently looking at him with her big eyes.

"Why do you need rope? Don't tell me if you plan to tie me" he added half jokingly.

"Why do I need to tie you? You're such a obedient man so I won't" teased Victoria with a playful wink "I will use it in future"

"For what? You plan to run away?" he began to question her in worry

"Aniya. I won't leave you alone, so don't make such a worry face" she laughed heartedly as she noticed his expression "You'll be my accessory. Now, let's go. We will have to prepare"

Siwon puzzlingly followed Victoria around the supply store to find what she needed. "Do you think this one is good enough?" she asked after choosing for a while "I'm not going to fall down if I climb off from the fifth floor, right?"

"What!?! Yah! It's dangerous. I'm not going to help you on this one" he raised his voice as soon as her question ended.

"Hey, just fifth floor, it's not that high. Why are you shout at me?" she protested while covering her ears with her palms. Siwon was acting like her father right now and it annoyed her when he lectured her.

"What? It's the fifth floor and you said it's not that high. You're gonna lying in the hospital for the rest of your life if you accidentally fall down at that height" he reasoned mixing upset with worry but Victoria seemed not taking his word at all.

"Whatever, if you don't help, then just stand there. I asked you already but you didn’t answer my question so if I fall because of this rope, it's your fault, too" she said holding the rope and stuck her tongue out at him then ran to pay for the rope before Siwon couldn’t catch her. "Let's see what I need next" mumbled Victoria as she hopped into his car, ignoring her fiancé who stared at her all the time. "Ah, I need cloth. Drive me to somewhere I can buy it" exclaimed Victoria with a bright smile but as soon as she turned to his side, her smile faded. "What's with that look?" she asked with a frown as his fierce look made her uncomfortable.

"Nothing, I will take you back home now" said Siwon as he started the engine and now drove down on the road.

"What? I don't want to go home yet" whined Victoria upsettingly but Siwon ignored her until his phone rang and Victoria took it before him then hid it behind her back.

"Give it back to me" he commanded extending his hand in front of her.

"No work when you're with me" she reminded with a evil smile. She's sure this annoyed really much since he's such a workaholic.

"Give it to me" he repeated firmly. Being stubborn, Victoria shook her head, then she turned off his phone before giving it back to him.

"I told you, no work when you're with me. I will make it clearer. From now on, no phone when you're with me, either" she stated childishly.

"You just give me that rule now, so why didn’t you give me back my phone earlier? I need to be prepared at least today" he protested furrowing his eyebrows, which were almost knitted.

"Well, that's what you got because you want to marry me. Just give up already then I won't make your life misery anymore" she chuckled at his frustration.

"Oh, really? I don't mind so whatever you do won't change my mind" he replied with a soft smile resulting in her anger.

"You're stubborn. You'll regret later" she warned while shooting him a death glare but he only shrugged.

Suddenly, his car stopped. Siwon grabbed his phone and got off then locked Victoria inside. He made a call to his secretary "Don't call me from now on. Just email me what I need to do and my schedule for the next day. Leave the important documents on my deck. I will finish them when I'm back" then he quickly hung up and returned to his car.

"Didn’t I tell you, not using your phone when you're with me?" asked Victoria in upset.

"Well, I make a call when you're not beside me. I was in the outside while you sat in here, didn't you? So this one cannot be counted" he reasoned cheekily.

"You locked me here" she pouted sulkily crossing her arms on her chest then silence covered up the whole car until Victoria recognized the way back to her home. She immediately turned to Siwon in panic "You really drive me back home?"

"Of course, I don't lie" he confirmed certainly.

"I don’t want to go back home yet" she whined while grabbing his sleeve "Turn around"

"What if I don't?" he asked while slowing down the speed.

"You…Yah!!! You're too much. You promised you would listen to my request" suddenly her eyes became teary and she burst into cry which cause Siwon shocked at how fast her mood changes. He immediately stopped the car and turned to her.

"Hey, are you really crying?" he asked doubtfully and Victoria sobbed harder to prove it was true. "Victoria, stop crying" he told her softly but she didn’t stop. He tended to wipe her tears but she flinched away upsettingly.

"I won't take you home yet, okay? Stop crying" comforted Siwon while giving her some tissues.

"Really?" questioned Victoria looking up at him with her big innocent bunny eyes.

"Really" he nodded.

"You won't take back your word, right?" she asked softly with her pleading voice.

"I won't"

"Promise?" she extended her little finger while her free hand wiping her tears.

"Promise" said Siwon entwining their pinky fingers.

"You're so naïve, Choi Siwon" chuckled Victoria devilishly "Such a small thing cannot make me cry. You're tricked"

"Do you really think that I'm easy to get tricked like this. If so, I'm not a business man in such a young age" replied Siwon with a confident smirk.

"Then why?" she asked in surprise "You looked panic earlier"

"Well, just a method to make my fiancée stop crying. It's not bad, isn’t it?" he chuckled happily.

"But you won't break your promise, will you?" she questioned suspiciously.

"Well, since it's your trick, then the promise is also invalid. Moreover, since you cause me a lot of trouble at work, I may ask your father to lock you at home, forbid you stepping out the house in the morning, and has the bodyguard follow you everywhere you go.  But I consider if you make a promise" threatened Siwon crossing his arms on his chest before turning completely to Victoria with a grin on his face, causing her roll her eyes.

"No way. Just do whatever you want" refused Victoria.

"Well, then I hope you stay at home happily" said Siwon before heading to her home.

"Wait, wait. What's the promise?" she asked stuttering as they were closer to her house.

"It's easy. Change the way you call me from now on"

"Then what do I call you? Siwon?" she raised her eyebrows in annoyance.

"No. Think another" suggested Siwon shaking his head.

"Mr. Choi?"

"No, too formal" he quickly objected.

"Workaholic?" she laughed as she gave him a nickname.

"Not that one, too. If I'm that workaholic then I'm not with you now"

"Yah? Yah?" she laughed again.

"Don't you dare to call me that. It's impolite" he frowned hard.

"Chingu?" suggested Victoria excitedly as if she was playing a guessing game.

"Am I your friend? Find another" he stated coldly.

"Then what do you want me to call you then? It's all I can think of" she complained pouting cutely.

"Honey, love, or darling, or sweetheart?"

"Eww, you're so cheesy. Those words made me shiver" commented Victoria while rubbing her arms and shaking her head as if those words are disgusting.

"It's not that I'm cheesy. Those words are used when you call your future husband so get used to it" told Siwon expectedly.

"No way that I'm gonna call you like that, you hear it" stated Victoria in certain "And it's not like I'll marry you anyways"

"You're making thing hard for yourself, Victoria" told Siwon calmly "If you can't think how you call me, then I will take you home now"

"Okay, wait. I'm thinking now" squealed Victoria in panic, which made Siwon chuckle. She's cute, he thought. "How about handsome?" she asked.

"Are you flirting with someone? No, it's too general" he commented shaking his head.

"Yah! You're the one playing hard here" Victoria burst out without thinking.

"What did you just call me?" asked Siwon immediately

"Oops, I was just angry. Don't take it too serious, oppa" she faked a sweet smile while his arm just in case he's upset and changed his mind.

"Call me like that from now one" he decided.

"Call what?" asked Victoria puzzlingly.

"Oppa, I like you calling me that" he said.

"You like sweet talking, huh?" she leaned over and rested her arm on his shoulder mischievously "Oppa?". Her face was so close and her sweet voice speaking next to his ear made him flutter. "Why are you blushing? I did nothing" commented Victoria laughing out loud at his action.

"I didn’t blush. It's just too hot here" defended Siwon as he loosened his tie.

"Really?" she teased  seductively "But I feel cold right now. Can you warm me up?" then she wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned over him with a mischievous smile.

"I usually don't reject any women throwing themselves to me so you'd better stop you tease now or you will regret later" warned Siwon coolly as he untangled her arms on his neck.

"You're such a womanizer" stated Victoria unpleasantly.

" You're jealous?" questioned Siwon with a smirk.

"Hell no. Anyways, I need to buy cloth, let's go to the clothing store" said Victoria as she took her pen and post-it notes out from her bag. She started writing while Siwon focused on the road. After buying what she needed, she got back in the car and took the rope out. "I need to wrap the cloth around the rope. Can you help me?" asked Victoria while splitting the fabric material into two.

"What is that for?" questioned Siwon puzzlingly but still helped her to twisted the cloth over the rope.

"So that the rope won't rip my skin and ruin my outfit when I climb down" explained Victoria carefully.

"You still want to climb down from the fifth floor?" asked Siwon in shock.

"I was just kidding. My room locates on the third floor so I just climb down from the third floor only" corrected Victoria with a chuckle.

"But still, it's dangerous" he protested.

"Why are you so worried? Have you fallen for me already?" joked Victoria while her hands still continued working on the rope.

"You're my fiancée after all" he explained.

"Even if I'm injured, doesn't it only give you benefit? Because I can't ask you out when you're working" chuckled Victoria.

"I'd rather you disturbed me" told Siwon honestly.

"You're such a nice guy" commented Victoria smiling warmly at him. "But even you're kind, I still can't marry you" she turned back to the cheeky Victoria again "Here are some rules you must follow from now on". Then, she stuck the post-it note on the steering wheel.

1. NO work, NO phone when being with me.

2. NO excuses to reject my request.

3. MUST reply me if I texts you.

4. MUST call me to say goodnight before going to sleep.

5. At least meet me ONCE  a day.

Siwon read carefully before he said "I don't reply text"

"Why?" questioned Victoria in confusion.

"How old are you that you still do texting? Why don’t just call?" he asked in disagreement.

"But I love texting. It's fun. I don’t know what to say when I call but I can think before I text. So from now on, when I text you, you can't complain but text me back" she explained childishly.

"Texting is a waste of time" he commented cockily.

"If you cannot follow the rule, why don’t you just cancel the marriage?" she shot back. Victoria made those rules on purpose because she knew it's hard for him to follow.

"Not a big deal. I try my best" confirmed Siwon quickly which made Victoria shocked. She thought that he would at least argue with her about these rules. 'Is this marriage that important to him?' she thought. "Here, done" exclaimed Siwon as he gave back her the rope which was carefully wrapped with the fabric cloth.

"Thanks" said Victoria while putting the rope back into her bag.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked as the engine .

"How about indoor rock climbing? I haven’t done it for a while so I need to practice" suggested Victoria interestingly.

^_______________________________^

"It's been a while since you had dinner with us" said Mrs. Song with a bright smile as she sat across Victoria who sat next to Siwon.

"Sorry, ma'am. I'm quite busy lately" replied Siwon politely.

"You two get along well, huh? You two stick together these days" commented Mr. Song chuckling.

"It's better if we know more about each other before marriage, isn't it? Besides, Victoria is very interesting to be with. She really know how to relax" the youngster told which a warm smile.

"At least, I help you to have time to rest. You always worked back then" told Victoria with a cute frown while holding his hand naturally. The elders were very pleased when their daughter was getting closer to her fiancé day by day. They really hoped that this arranged marriage would go well. Unknown to them, it's all Victoria's acting. She hadn’t given up making Siwon cancel this marriage but it's been already a month passed, he didn’t have sign of giving in at all. Every day during that month, she came to his company and took him out, disturbing him at work hoping that he might get annoyed at her but no, he didn’t express once and it made her frustrated.

After the dinner, they talked for a while before Victoria said she got tired for going out the whole day so she excused to go back to her room first. Siwon stayed for a little bit longer before he bid goodbye as well. Victoria had a plan to go out tonight and he definitely would go with her. "Don't need to wake me up tomorrow" she told Luna, her personal maid and the other nodded in understanding.

As soon as she closed the door behind her and locked it, Victoria quickly stripped and got changed into the outfit which she prepared earlier. A basic black mini dress with gorgeous, glamorous, yet simply design. This stylish new crisscross back mini dress is an absolute must have for any flirty fashionista featuring a halter style silhouette with plunging neckline, deluxe dual strap tie accents that crisscross over a dip down open back and curve hugging bodice with figure flattering straight hemline.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter