Skip Beat

My Mischievous Fiancée
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The knocks on the door woke the two up before they could awoke themselves. "Young master, it's time to wake up" the voice repeated as she knocked on the locked door a few more times. Victoria opened her eyes widely in shock as she saw Siwon lying next to her, shirtless and surprisingly stared at her as well.

"You can go to do your job" said Siwon coolly to the maid who was still standing outside his room while he sat up.

"Yes, sir" the maid replied as she made her way downstairs.

"I'll use the bathroom first" he told making an excuse to leave Victoria alone. He's not sure if she still remembered what happened last night so he decided she must need some time alone to calm herself down first as she looked really shocked at the moment. He grabbed a business suit from his closet and quickly disappeared in the restroom.

Victoria who was lying still at her spot watched his every move until the sound of water pouring down could be heard that she got back to the reality. She abruptly sat up which caused the blanket fall down her body, revealing her upper body. "What the hell is this?" groaned Victoria quickly pulling the blanket up again "Don't tell me that we actually did it last night?"

"Let's think first, Victoria. Try to remember, Victoria" she mumbled herself as she knocked her head repeatedly until some blur memory about last night got back to her. She remembered that they were at the club then suddenly she made out with him and asked him to bring her to his home. Her face burned up more when she recalled how possessive she was last night when she stripped him. "Oh my god, I never thought that I did it to him" shouted Victoria silently as she covered her red face in shame.

"What's next? What's next? We didn’t do it, did we?" she squealed forcing her brain to work. The image of gentle Siwon comforting her when she shed tears and hugging her so that she could sleep flashed on her mind. "Phew! Thank God, nothing happened" she sighed in relief while quickly fitting her dress just in case Siwon could come out soon. Letting him see her almost last night was enough. It's not gonna happen again, she thought.     

"Hey, do you want to use the bathroom?" the man voice spoke caused Victoria to look up at him, breaking her thought.

"Uhm, I guess yes" she replied nervously while getting off the bed.

"Wait a second" told Siwon as he walked toward the closet. He took out a new toothbrush and  towel. "You can use them" he said while handing them to her.

"T-thanks" stuttered Victoria in reply. She quickly rushed into the bathroom and locked the door as soon as she got inside. "Gosh! I need to stay calm. Stop making me look like a fool, heart" she squealed while making her way to the sink. Her heart still beaten like crazy inside her chest since she woke up and facing Siwon only made it race more. "He doesn’t seem affected by last night" commented Victoria while looking at herself at the mirror "After all, he's experienced"

She walked out 20 minutes later after disciplining her heart, forcing it to stay calm. Siwon was sitting on the couch, working on his laptop while waiting for her to come out. "Are you hungry? Do you want to have breakfast before heading home?" he asked looking up at her once he heard the door open.

"It's okay. I'll eat later when I'm back home" she refused politely.

"Your hair is wet. You should dry it first" told Siwon as he took a hair dryer from one of the drawer.

"Oh, thanks" she replied then dried her hair naturally before handing it back to him.

"How about join me breakfast? If you don’t eat here, I have to take you home right away but I'm hungry at the moment" he suggested with a smile.

"Then, do as you wish" she told expressionlessly. "Siwon, can you lend me a blazer?" she suddenly asked which made Siwon surprised but then he handed her one. After wearing it, she followed him downstairs. The maids were surprised when they saw a girl stepping out their master's room. They started whispering things to each other.

"Young Master, your breakfast is ready" a mid-age man walked toward Siwon when he saw the youngster headed to the dining room not until he noticed a lady following Siwon behind "And if you don't mind, can I ask who she is?"

"Oh, she's Victoria Song, my soon-to-be wife" introduced Siwon as he pulled a chair for Victoria to sit.

"I'm Butler Kim, Young Lady. Nice to meet you" said the butler as he gave her a deep bow.

"Nice to meet you, too" replied Victoria quickly getting on her feet and bowed back. She felt uncomfortable for making elder bow at her. "And you don't need to be formal with me. Just call me Victoria. I'm much younger than you, maybe just the same as your daughter or son's age so you don't need to bow at me" she said with a sweet smile.

"But---" he tended to protest but then Siwon cut off "Just do as she said"

"I understand, Young Lad, ah, Victoria" he quickly corrected his words with a warm smile. Somehow, this lady gave him a good impression.

"You can do your thing now, Butler Kim" stated Siwon calmly as he signaled a maid to come "Can you make another breakfast for my fiancée, too?"

"Yes, Young Master" the maid bowed before disappearing into the kitchen. Breakfast was quickly served and they ate in silence as well as the way back to Victoria's house. She felt awkward beside him and she fluttered when there were only her and him alone.

^____________________^

"Where is Victoria?" asked Siwon as Butler Lee greeted him at the entrance.

"Young Lady is still sleeping. Do you have anything important? Do you want me to wake her up?" the elder asked politely.

"It's okay. I'll wake her up myself. Can you show me her room?" he questioned with a smile.

"Yes, Luna - her personal maid will show you the way" told Butler Kim as he signaled Luna to come.

"Here is Young Lady's room. But she said she didn’t want anyone to wake up today so you'd better be careful. She's really scary when she's upset" warned Luna with a whisper and Siwon chuckled at her words.

"It's alright. I know she is handful already" he commented before twisting the door knob "You can do your things now" then closed it after getting inside. He rushed to the balcony just to find Victoria climbing up. "Need any helps?" he asked with a cockily smile.

"Of course" she replied quietly, afraid that the guards might find out. She almost reached the second floor now.

"Then hold on tight" stated Siwon before pulling the rope up with all his strength. She held on the balcony once she reached the third floor. He immediately lifted her up and carried her back in her room before putting her down on her feet. Victoria frozen when she noticed how close they were with his arms still on her waist.

"Thanks" she said while getting herself free from his embrace.

"You're welcome. It's kinda fun when you make a business man work out in such a morning" he joked with a bright smile.

"Well, really fun" she agreed.

"So, this is how you get out of your house last night. Impressive. Still, it's dangerous. Don't do it again next time" he advised sincerely leaving Victoria just sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter