Sehun-extra chapter

What is LOVE || Interactive Game ||

not edited!

no links from an to this page!!

happy new year! I will be working on my extra chapters now so please wait for them~~

__________________________

Sehyn takes your hand in his. You stare at him as he flips over your hand so your palm is facing up and grabs a pen. He begins to write something on your palm. The tickling sensation causes you to flinch every now and then but he kept your hand tight in his and continued to write. When he was done he placed the pen to the side and smiled at his work.

 
"What is it?" You ask. He looks up to your face and grins before slowly removing his hands from yours. You lifted your hand to face and studied the letters he wrote. 
 
'Sehun?' You read what was wrote in your head. 'Is this it?' You thought and stared at your palm confused. He then held you hand again and shuffled closer to you so that he was sat in front of you. He ran his thumb against your palm and smiled once again.
 
"This is your lifeline right?" He pointed to a groove in your hand the lead across the surface of your palm. You nodded. "And this is my name?" He pointed to the black letters that were placed along the line. "This means I will be with you forever" a smile tugged on your lips. 
 
"Pass me your hand then" you spoke pointing to his hand. He looked at you confused and hesitantly gave you his hand. You grabbed the pen he was recently using and tipped his hand over. Writing your name carefully along his lifeline it was like making a promise. You set the pen aside and let him retrieve his hand. He examined the words and lowered his hand. He was showing a shy smirk.
 
"I love you ___" he softly spoke but before you could reply he leaned forward and pressed his soft plump lips against yours.