Xiumin

What is LOVE || Interactive Game ||


"So Xiumin... Is that nice?" You asked and Xiumin stopped eating to look at you. He nodded while smiling.
 
"Here try some" he scooped some of the soup on the spoon and held the spoon up to your face, holding a hand under the spoon to catch and falling drops. You opened your mouth and Xiumin placed the spoon inside.
 
"Wow! It's really nice!" You chirped. D.O who was watching the scene began to feel uneasy and shifted around in his seat.
 
"Did you make this?" Xiumin asked as he continued to eat.
 
"Yeah but Kyungsoo helped me" you smiled gesturing over to D.O who cleared his throat and smiled.
 
"I... Ummm... Have to go.... See you some other time?" D.O spoke as he stood up from his seat. You nodded and he left, leaving you and Xiumin alone.
 
"So what lesson do you have next" Xiumin asked setting the food aside.
 
"Umm... P.E I think" you replied while trying to recall your lessons.
 
"Me too!" He chirped. "We can go together!" He smiled brightly and stood up. You shortly followed him and you both exited.

"We should be getting back" you said and Xiumin nodded. You both began to walk back to the school, talking and laughing.

Continue (Coming soon)