Kris Extra Chapter

What is LOVE || Interactive Game ||

 

 

sorry for the really bad Gimp skills guys. Did it in like 5 minutes kekeke. well i hope you enjoy this little extra~ 

__________________________________

Kris held your hands in one of his. He was acting suspicious again with that mischievous grin on his face. He was holding something behind his back with his other hand. You both were stood in the park that he loved so much. It was snowing lightly and everything was covered in a pretty layer of soft snow.

“What have you done this time? ~” you roll your eyes at him at in response he chuckles.

“What do you mean? I haven’t done anything?” he laughs and shakes his head. You have been with Kris now for 2 years and today was your anniversary. You suddenly clicked. Why didn’t this occur to you before?  You smile at you intelligence and reach around him to grab what was behind his back, his eyes widen and he slides back so you can’t reach it. “Nice try” he laughs and winks at you. You quickly run around him and try to grab it again but being as tall as he is he holds it above his head. The pink box, decorated with a beautiful golden ribbon was now held high above his head. You jump up to try and grab the little box from his hands.

“awwww~ come on oppa let me see” you whine as you jump as high as you can in an attempt to try and grab the little box.

“This seems familiar doesn’t it” he says and you stop trying to grab it, tilting your head to the side. He laughs and leans down to peck your lips “when you made the soup and I wouldn’t let you have any?” he asks and you giggle and nod. “Here then~” he sings and passes you the small gift. You unravel the silk ribbon and opened the lid to the box to find a small, white, rounded case. He suddenly takes the little case from the box and lowers down so he is on one knee against the snow, the snowflakes resting on his perfect hair. You could now believe what he was doing. At first you thought he was joking around until he opened the case to reveal a small gorgeous diamond ring and said the words…. The words that made you cheer up and changed your life forever…