Chapter 7: Blushing

In Your Arms

"Y-You" I mumbled trying to find the right words to find. "Y-You live here?"

He nodded and soon the awkwardness filled the entire dormitory, leaving us both speechless. 

"So I guess we'll be living together" Kai said, breaking the silence. I smiled knowing that I will enjoy this-having more time with him.

"I guess so" I answered, chuckling at the thought of seeing him in his sleepy and morning face, every day.

"Let's going, you're gonna have to meet your dance and voice instructors, tonight. The faster we get there, the faster we get home" He explained, grabbing my wrists and going into the car. His hands were cold, making shiver from head to toe. However, his hands were gentle and I easily felt the protectiveness he gives. His face, more innocent than a baby; his lips, so soft, making me want to kiss them; his eyes, filled with sincerity. 

 

I was so mesmerized by Kai that I didn't realize that we were already at the SM building. 

"W-Why are you like this?" I asked a loud, soon regreting and hiding my embarassment.

"Like what?" Kai replied.

"Why do you.. Nevermind"

He looked at me, dumbfoundly, making him look even cuter. I walked out of the car walking briskly, soon going in front of him and leaving him behind.

"Hey, let's go together" he called out to me. I pretended not to hear and just kept walking. I stopped to check at my phone only to be dragged by someone.

"I said, let's go together" Kai said with a smirk, intertwining his fingers with mine. I flushed, turning a bright red, but victoriously hid it. We walked in the building, hand in hand and walked into the dance studio, where we were greeted by my new dance trainers.

"Annyeong Hasseyo" I greeted her, trying to let go of Kai's hand, but failed because of his tight grip. I looked at Kai, confused at what he was trying to do. He smiled and held my hands tighter, causing me to blush for approximately the 1oth time today.

"This is Mrs. Lee and Mr. Choi. They will be your dance trainers. They will occasionally switch off from time to time." Kai explained, intertwining his fingers with mine. His hand was cold against my skin, but they were the softest things I've ever held. I quickly gave the trainers a brief greeting, telling them my name, blah blah.

 

Soon after we talked, Kai dragged me out the dance studio. I soon noticed that our hands never left each other's presence. 

"Hey!!!" Sehun shouted as we entered the studio. Kai immediately, let go of my hand, leaving it cold and lonely. I looked at him and of course, Kai looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes, giving me an appologetic look. I understood. No, I had to. "They're having a celebration in the usual club, we should all go!"

The rest of the Exo-K members nodded and before I knew it, Exo-K's manager gave me a big box. I opened a box and saw a cream, strapless dress with gold sequins on the torso. 

Kai smiled and pushed me toward their designer noonas. I looked at him and the members, confused at the situation.

"We'll meet you at the club" Kai said, smirking, while giving me a wink. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: So how do you guys like it so far? I hope it's not boring. I really hope you guys like it and please bare with me. This is my first fan fic. Araso I'm gonna go now, since it's getting late, church tomorrow and I'll try updating tomorrow as well!! Good night or Good morning to everyone!! <3