A surprise.

I'M MARRIED....TO EXO-K'S MAKNAE OH SEHUN?!

Chae Kyung's POV:

 

I walked up the stairs and looked up. Wow, this house has like 3-4 levels. I did what I was told by Sehun. I stood infront of a door, the room stated "Sehun." 
 
"Ok, this must be his room." I whispered. 
 
I turned the door knob and enter it, closed the door behind me and turned around.
 
OH.MY.GOD.
 
His room is so clean. Like not any typical guy room which is messy and unclean. 
 
I sat down on his bed. It felt so soft and fluffy. I explored every corner of his room. And I saw a photo of him with a girl in a photo frame. Many questions started streaming into my head. 'Who is she?' 'What does she have to do with Sehun?' 
 
I felt a sense of jealously. I don't know why but it broke my heart a little.
 
I picked up the photo frame. That girl was smiling so happily in the photo with Sehun smiling too. A little brown puppy was in the middle of them. That was also the first time I ever saw Sehun smiled.
 
Well, it could be his ex-girlfriend....Maybe she left him or something....
 
"Woah. Someone's jealous."
 
 
Sehun's POV:
 
 
I went to the maids and specifically told them to make the best tea that my family had in the house.
I walked past some maids while walking out of the kitchen, and I always hear the same things, "Ohmygosh, he's so hot", "I wish I could marry him!", "We only can serve him as maids though". 
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I get bored easily hearing these things again and again. (A/N: EVIL SEHUN >:D )
 
"I heard that the girl upstairs is his Fiancée! She's really pretty!"
 

Of course Chae Kyung is pretty. She's my wife.

 

Speaking of her, where did she go?....

 

RIGHT! MY ROOM! !

 

I ran straight upstairs to my room. How could I leave her there alone?! Urgh. I must be stupid.

 

I stopped right at my tracks infront of my room.

 

Ok, breathe in and out Sehun.

 

She's inside, act cool.

 

I prepared myself a little and opened the door knob slowly.

 

I looked around and I saw her sitting on my bed, her back facing me and with something in her hands. I walked closer to take a look. Oh, she had to take a look of Sooyoung noona and myself.

 

I cleared my throat and decided to make fun of her.

 

"Woah, Someone's jealous."

 

"What?" I heard her whisper and turned around.

 

She look frozen and place the photo frame back to its place.

 

"I'm not jealous! No way! Please, how many girlfriends do you even have before you were engaged to me?" she stood up and shouted at me.

 

SHE THINKS SOOYOUNG NOONA IS MY GIRLFRIEND?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OBVIOUSLY, SHE'S JEALOUS.

 

"She's my noona, Chae Kyung." I chuckled.

 

"W-W-WHAT?!"

 

"You thought she was my ex-girlfriend?! I never had any girlfriends before! Obviously someone's jealous here~" I showed my tongue at her.

 

"No I AM NOT JEALOUS! I NEVER WILL! HMPH!" with that, she ran out of the room and out of my house. I think she went back home.

 

Great, Sehun. You just pissed your wife off.

 

my loves to all of my subscribers!~ i love you all so much! <3

have you seen EXO'S NEW HAIRSTYLE FOR THEIR COMEBACK?! I DIED. HAHAHAHA OK SPREAD THE LOVE OF EXO OK? LOVE YOU~~

 

This GIFs are not mine! :) I'm just using them to cheer my readers up! ^^

 

(A/N: OMFG.SEHUN SO EHHHH.)

 

(A/N: TOO Y TO BE EVEN ALIVE. MY JONGIN. /SOBS\ I WANNA TOUCH THOSE Y WAIST. SEHUN THAT MF JAWLINE KILLS.)