Meeting.

I'M MARRIED....TO EXO-K'S MAKNAE OH SEHUN?!

Chae Kyung's POV:

"CHAE KYUNG! HWANG CHAE KYUNG!" my mother shouted from downstairs. "HURRY UP WOULD YOU?! THE OH FAMILY ARE WAITING!" 

 
"COMING MOM!" I shouted back. 
I hurried everything. I have a bad sense of timing. Very bad. I was always late for primary school. But this was a different situation. The blue dress with a low-V-cut neck and short sleeves was  making my body feel exposed. I felt uncomfortable.  
I rushed down the stairs, skipping a few steps. 
 
 
"Wear this." my mom ordered and pointed towards the black high heels. Oh my. My mom knew I hated putting on heels. "Mom. You know I dont want to." I said coldly. "This will make up appearance look good. Please just once, for me and your father?" my mom pleaded. "Fine. Only this time." I nodded and sighed before heading out to the car. 
 
 
 
Sehun's POV:
 
"We apologise being late Mr and Mrs Oh, Chae Kyung has a sense of bad timing." A lady and man came from the door. 
 
 
"It's alright. Our boy over here has the same problem, right Sehun?" my dad laughed. 
 
 
Hahaha. Funny dad. You just exposed my secret. Chae Kyung? Must be the girl's name that I'm going to marry.  Sounds nice. So where is she? I don't see a young girl anywhere....
 
 
"I'm so sorry I'm late! I just went to the bathroom." a young girl open the door suddenly with her panting heavily. Wow. Simply stunning. The low-V-cut neck makes her brea- WHAT THE . OH SEHUN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! NO ERTIC THOUGHTS. Ok. Back to talking about my 'wife-to-be' . Wow that blue dress and black high heels made her beautiful. I glanced at her face. The little make-up she put on made her even prettier. Wow my 'wife-to-be' is so pretty. Teeheee.~
 
 
 
Chae Kyung's POV: 
 
Nxkdkdxkzkkddkz. This is ERY. I HATE BEING FORCED TO WEAR SOMETHING I HATE! Urgh the heels were killing my legs. The dress's neck was exposing my cleavage more. . I hate these clothes so badly.
 
 
Where is their room?! Oh. It's here. Ok take a deep breathe Chae, breathe in, breathe out. I placed my hands on the door knob. 
 
 

"I'm so sorry I'm late! I just went to the bathroom." I opened the door. The first thing I noticed was not the parents of my 'husband-to-be' but my 'husband-to-be'. He was looking at me. I pretended to feel uncomfortable in my clothes, but I really do. Adjusting my dress and walking slowly with my black heels, I grabbed a seat that was beside my mom and in front of my 'husband-to-be'. I felt him looking at me and pretended not to feel anything. I stayed quite the whole time. I did not even look at him. 

 

After what seems like an infinity years later, my 'husband-to-be' 's mother broke the silence for me. 
 
 
"Come on boy, introduce yourself to her." she nudged her son. 
 
 
"Hi, my name is Oh Sehun." he said with a boredom tone. 
 
 
Crap. He doesn't like me already. Damn. I should have just stayed at home. I looked up. OHMYGOD. It was like an angel sent from heaven. His brown frizzled hair and hazel brown eyes. I thought I was dreaming. But I snapped back to reality when I remembered his tone of talking to me. Handsome guys would never like an ugly duckling like me.  
 
 
"H-Hi, I'm Hwang Chae K-Kyung." I stuttered. He giggled when I stuttered. I felt blood running through my cheeks. 
 
 
"Geez, THEY MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE HONEYY!" my mom squeaked to my dad. Ouch. My ears. I shook my head. 
 
 
"You guys will be getting married in 2 weeks! I'm so excited! I'm going to have a daughter!" Sehun's mother squealed. DO ALL MOTHERS DO THAT?! ANNOYING. 
 
 
Than again....I'LL BE MARRIED IN 2 WEEKS?! "No way...." I mumbled.
 
 
. I think Sehun heard it. 
 
 
 
 
Sehun's POV: 
 
"No way..." I heard her mumble. Haha her mumble was loud enough for me to hear her. I smirked. 
 
 
"Chae Kyung, you'll be also attending the same school as Sehun. Don't worry about the transferring. Oh, and you'll be attending the new school tomorrow. Sehun, I hope you'll help her." my father said. 
 
 
What can I say? I just nodded my head and went out of the room. She's gonna be my wife anyway. I'm excited to BULLY Chae Kyung. Not to HELP her. I smirked again. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
EXO BUNNIES :D SO CUTEEEEEEEEE
 
 
 
THESE GIFS AND PICTURES ARE HILARIOUS. xD I LOVE THE LAST ONE WITH MY CHANYEOLLIE LAUGHING LIKE SOME CRAZY . :D
CREDITS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO DID THE GIFS AND TOOK THE PICTURES.