Meeting EXO-K.

I'M MARRIED....TO EXO-K'S MAKNAE OH SEHUN?!

Chae Kyung's POV: 

 
"Remember to hand in the homework I give ok?" the teacher reminded us again. "Yes!" The whole class said in union.  I took my books and walked out of class.  
 
Woah. Biology really . I mean being in the same class with Sehun just stinks. When I'm listening to the teacher, I feel this presence staring at me. I glance back to see Sehun staring at me. 
 
"Hey wait up!" A voice came from behind. Oh it's him.
 
"Wow, you walk fast." Sehun caught with me and walked beside me. I was gaining stares and glares. Sehun was completely ignorant to the situation. 
 
"I'm not a snail." 
 
"Didn't say you were." he chuckled.
 
There was silence after that while we walked to the cafeteria. Glares from y girls increased. Can't these girls STOP staring?! Its not like Sehun is their boyfriend. -_-  I walked slightly behind him.
 
"HEY SEHUN!!!!!!!! HOW ARE Y-"  a deep voice came from the front. He paused and looked behind Sehun when he saw me. I stared right back. "WELL, WELL, LOOK WHAT WE'VE GOT! ! COME HERE BAEKHYUN" he shouted.
 
Wow this guy is LOUD. Like real loud. The guy called Baekhyun  came running towards Sehun. 
 
"Chanyeol hyung, shut up. You are scaring her with your loudn-" 
 
"I'm fine. I find boys the louder the cuter." I chuckled as I said those words.
 
Sehun just stared at me with the 'are-you-minded' look.
 
"Hey! I'm Baekhyun! Nice to meet you!" 
 
"Hey, nice to-" 
 
I was cut off AGAIN. 
 
"OMYGEEZ! Who is this Sehun???  She looks so pretty! Your girlfriend?! " he screamed at me and Sehun than he ran back to the table.
 
 Sehun just stood there like a statue with a poker face. 
 
"Stupid Kai....." he murmured.
 
Sighs. His friends are all like mood revivers. HAHAHA. We walked towards the table which Chanyeol, Baekhyun and  Kai had sat. There sat 2 other boys which sat there looked  so charismatic.
 
"Hey Sehun! Woah. Your girlfriend?" One of the boys asked. 
 
Sehun was about to disagree when I shut him up.
 
"Erm.....Hi, I'm Hwang Chae Kyung. Nice to meet you all. I'm not Sehun's girlfriend anyway, I'm just- " 
 
"She's my good long-term friend." 
 
"OOOOOOoooooo~ Hey there~ I'm Kyungsoo, but you can call me D.O for short." he smiled. 
 
I nodded and looked towards the guy sitting beside him. He had this face which showed leadership skills in him. He has cute eyes too. 
 
"Hi, You can call me Suho. I'm the oldest among these kids. We call ourselves EXO-K. I'm the leader of the swimming team of out school and EXO-K." 
 
Bingo. He IS A LEADER. 
 
"Suho? Hahaha if you pronounce it in Chinese, it means guardian! Wow cool name!" I told him.
 
"Haha you know Chinese? Yes I know that. Many of my friends made fun of me like I'm an angel." 
 
"Hahaha I took a few lessons of mandarin when I was in the States. It killed time for me." 
 
"Oh I see. Hahaha, Sehun you have a nice friend. You never told us about her before. Since she has already met us, has she met EXO-M?" 
 
EXO-M? Now who the is that. Their twin brothers or something?
 
"No hyung. EXO-M doesn't know her yet." 
 
I swear I saw Sehun clenched his fist when Suho asked him about EXO-M. 
 
"Don't forget to tell them! They might mistake Chae Kyung as your WIFE!" With that, he and the rest of EXO-K laughed like crazy and left the cafeteria. 
 
I gulped when Suho said 'Wife'. Well, I'm officially going to be Sehun's wife in.....6 DAYS?! ! Wait until the rest of Sehun friends finds out I AM GOING TO BE SEHUN'S WIFE, they'll drop DEAD.