Jealously slowly creeps in.

I'M MARRIED....TO EXO-K'S MAKNAE OH SEHUN?!

Sehun's POV:

 
 
 
"Oh I see. Hahaha, Sehun you have a nice friend. You never told us about her before. Since she has already met us, has she met EXO-M?" 
 
EXO-M? Urgh, today morning with Kris just pisses me off. He's flirting with Chae Kyung. 
 
WHAT THE I'M I EVEN THINKING?! OH SEHUN YOU DO NOT LIKE HWANG CHAE KYUNG! 
 
I clenched my fist and took a deep breath. 
 
"No hyung. EXO-M doesn't know her yet." 
 
"Don't forget to tell them! They might mistake Chae Kyung as your WIFE!" With that, he and the rest of EXO-K laughed like crazy and left the cafeteria. 
 
I gulped when Suho said 'Wife'. Well, I'm officially going to be Chae Kyung's husband in.....6 DAYS?! ! Wait until EXO-K hears about Chae Kyung and my MARRIAGE. 
 
THEY WILL DROP DEAD. I SWEAR. 
 
"Erm...Chae Kyung d-d-o you w-w-want to have lunch to-o-ogether?" 
 
balls. I'm making the atmosphere so awkward....
 
I mentally slapped myself in the face.
 
"Oh. Sure." she replied.
 
"Follow me." I said and lead the way to my chauffeur who was opening the car door for me to enter. 
 
                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
The car ride was silent. A heavy silence that even the most talkative person in the world would find it hard to keep quiet. Only the breathing of Sehun, Chae Kyung and the driver could be heard.
 
Chae Kyung's POV:
 
 
The car stopped in front of a huge porch. I could see the big garden full of colourful flowers. I was amazed by it. Till someone ruined my moment.
 
"Are you going to stay inside forever or are you going to come out?" Sehun snapped. 
 
"." I cursed. 
 
"Did you say something?" 
 
"No."
 
I got out of the car and I stop breathing for a second. In front of the huge garden, I saw the biggest house in my whole life. My house was big but not as big as his. My jaw dropped. 
 
"Close your mouth, a fly might go in." he winked. 
 
I just rolled my eyes. 
 
As we were walking to the front door, maids came strolling out. They stood sideways with a smile painted on their face.
 
"Welcome young master." They said together and bowed. 
 
"Hmm. We have a guest today. Go and prepare tea." He pointed to me than to the maids.
 
"Yes, young master." 
 
One of the maids opened the door to let us enter. As soon as I entered the house, I swear that it looks like a castle inside. I was stunned. 
 
"Are you going to stand there forever or are you going to come in?" he chuckled a little with his hands inside his jeans front pockets. 
 
"Coming!" 
 
The stairs was beautiful and large. Portraits of the Oh family generation were put up on the wall in the living room. 
 
"Go upstairs. 2nd level. Walk straight and turn right. Wait there for me in that room. " Sehun said emotionlessly. 
 
ROOM?! HE'S NOT GOING TO ME RIGHT?! 
 
"W-WWh-hhhyy-y?" I started to feel nervous. 
 
"Just get your up there will you?" He snapped. 
 
Great. I think he really has bi-polar. 
 
I walked up the stairs and looked up. Wow, this house has like 3-4 levels. I did what I was told by Sehun. I stood infront of a door, the room stated "Sehun." 
 
"Ok, this must be his room." I whispered. 
 
I turned the door knob and enter it, closed the door behind me and turned around.
 
 OH.MY.GOD.
 
His room is so clean. Like not any typical guy room which is messy and unclean. 
 
I sat down on his bed. It felt so soft and fluffy. I explored every corner of his room. And I saw a photo of him with a girl in a photo frame. Many questions started streaming into my head. 'Who is she?' 'What does she have to do with Sehun?' 
 
I felt a sense of jealously. I don't know why but it broke my heart a little.