Yoona

.: VAMPIRE LOVERS :.

Chapter 8

(YOONA)

Splitting headache made me felt worst.

On top of a broken heart,which still hurts with every memory being triggered.

 

Looking at the cup of tea, i drank it slowly.

My memory just stopped at the scene which I pushed Yesung away from me.

And I ended up in a room which looked so foriegn to me.

But i know it's Yesung's. As the room reeked of his smell.

 

*1 new message receieved*

 

I pressed "Read" and it showed Tiffany Number.

Gah. She must be all worried that I wasn't home last night.

 

"Hello,Fany, I 'm Alright!" I tried to clear my throat.

"YOONA!! You scare me to death!Don't you know how worried i was yesterday? Thank God Yesung was with you!"

"Yesung? You mean you know he was with me?"

"Dear, He Called Me to informed me you are drunk and safe at his house... i know ... I should hate him but i don't see any reason after all. Everything is just a accident! No matter how you hate him...Heechul won't come to life.. What's more you need to do now is to arrest criminals... Heechul won't want you to be like this"

"But..." I started to weep.

 

How can i forget him? All left of him is just my memories and nothing else.

 

"It's won't easy.." I choked out the words before I make my way to the roof top.

Tears just overwhelmed as I curled myself in a corner.

 

I wans't sure how long i stayed till when i felt someone pushed my head to his shoulder.

I know who is he.But somehow,his presence brought me much comfort.

 

-----------------------

Works helped me to numb my feelings.

As I wasn't fit to went for missions, I was being assigned to paperworks for quite sometimes.

Time passed fast, and when i am fully healed from the injury, weird things are happening again.

This time, its become MAN who occasionally disappeared for days before their bodies were recovered, without Blood.

 

Yesung, being my supervisor, was much more  frustrated with each cases that come to his hand.

Somehow, he always make sure the teams are safe and sound, and it seem that Heechul's incident caused him to guilt.

 

"Sir, Another body was found near Rikan's Park..." 

"Okie.Now i going down to the scene. Armed yourself people. And do not shot unless i say so,understand!"

"Yes Sir" and we were dispatched to the scene.

 

Rikan's river is a river in the middle of forest, and this explain how dark it was even though the sun is still setting.

A white chalk shown where the body was found, with forensic are dusting for evidence.

Being curious, I started to wander inside the forest, my sixth sense told me i will find something insde..

As I walked further in, I saw a trailed of blood towards a rundown hut.

 

Blood was the sign for me to armed my pistol.

But to my horror, i felt myself being lifted up to the mid air, an unseen force flunged me off .

I felt myself hitting something hard before landing, with a huge sharp pain.

"Human, the foolish beings ever.." A slim lady, with long hair appeared infront of me.

 

Danger. My heart screamed. But my pistol was flunged somewhere which was out of my reached.

As i thought it the end of it, a figure stood in between me and her.

 

"Yesung?It's had being long.." She hissed.

"Victoria, this is not somewhere you should be."

"Kill me if you dare..but, you know what I need" Her voice faded off.

 

"Yoona, are you alright?"

"She's gone?" I forced the words out. My head was throbbing pain which blurred  my vision.

"Yes" I felt him pulling me up with his strength. Weak, i fall backwards but to feel his body supporting..

"Yoona?What happenn..." and his voice faded off.

------

 

Hi Readers,  I know its short..but due to time constraint..i tried my best to update whenever i can..

I really wished more subscribers or comments will boost the interest into updating more!(:

Do have a nice week! Thanks for your support!

Best Regards!