Yesung

.: VAMPIRE LOVERS :.

CHAPTER 5

(Yesung)

The smell of blood is getting stronger and stronger as I stepped in the park.

I am sure the vampire had gone pass here.

 

“Be careful Heechul. His presence is getting stronger.” I warned Heechul as the scent got stronger.

Heechul gave me a nod. He knows what I mean.

 

"Yesung, Stop moving closer. If not I can't promise you your this human friend will live."

 

One voice rang inside my head.

 

“Who are you?”

Before I could say anything, Heechul was being flung and he hitted a tree.

 

Using the ability I have, I speed to the black figure and I tried to stab him with a wooden stake through his heart.

As he was so much stronger due to the amount of blood he had fed, he flunged me to another tree.

 

“Yesung..Quick!” Heechul took out his pistol.

 

I speed to the black figure before I grabbed hold of him. He was wrestling with all his strength and he flung me using his ability.

Before I could stop him, he speed to Heechul and grabbed his pistol.

 

“Goodbye,Human.” He smirked before he fired directly on Heechul’s back.

 

“ YOU !” I looked helplessly as Heechul laid wounded on the floor. He stared at me and made a sign for me to get ready with the stake.

He mumbled to the count of three and he grabbed hold of the black figure.

With all my might, I stabbed the vampire with the stake.

 

I used another hammer and hitted the stake as hard as I can.

This is how we killed vampires.

 

I watched the black figure disappeared into thin air before I run towards Heechul.

 

“Heechul! You must be strong. Ambulance will be coming soon!” I hold Heechul as I tried to compress the blood flowing from the back.

His smell of blood. My Brother’s blood.

 

“Yesung, I …feeling terrible.. I don’t think I can make it after all” he gave me his cranky smile.

“Idiot! Yoona’s waiting for you! Do you want her to grief over you? Be strong. Don’t ever close your eyes!”

“Promise me, look after Yoona on my behalf..promise me. “Heechul was getting weaker. Blood started to slipfrom his mouth. I realised, even if I able to stop the flow from the wounds, he will still be dying from his internal bleeding.

 

“NO! I won’t help you to look after her. Heechul..I’m sorry” I showed my fangs. I won’t let him to pass on like this.

“Yesung, don’t be silly… You won’t want me to be another monster. ..these are the rings for Yoona..Don’t show her this. It will only add on to her grief…I.. love ….her….” He choked out the words before slipping away.

“HEECHUL!” I shook him.

NO. I DON’T WANT TO WITHNESS ANOTHER DEATH. THE ONE WHO KNOW ME AS MUCH AS A BROTHER WILL.

 

HE KNOW WHO AM I , WHAT I AM … I CAN’T LET HIM DIE LIKE THIS.

“HEECHUL WAKE UP! WAKE UP!”

-------

 

I stood outside the mortuary, with my hand covering my face.

I shouldn’t have leaded him there. I shouldn’t had bring him over. I should assured him I can complete this my own.

 

I heard footsteps, I looked up to see Yoona.

“Where’s Heechul? It’s only a hoax call right..you gonna be kidding right..tell me..you are kidding..” Drops of tears fell from her as she grabbed my collar.

“I’m sorry”

“Sorry? “  I felt a hard slap across my face.

 I stood at the door as i saw her collasped crying over Heechul's body.