Yoona

.: VAMPIRE LOVERS :.

Chapter 2

 

*Bam! Bam! Bam!*

 

(Yoona)

"Good shots." Heechul gave me a thumb up, with his usual cranky smile.

I took off the ear stucks and smiled.

After those hell trainings, My skills improved rapidly. Soon i am ready for the real thing.

It's always my dream to bring justice. My Goal and ambition.

 

"Yoona, You are now ready to join the special forces." Heechul passed me my pass.

Elated. Finally. Dream realisation. To bring Justice to the world!

 

----

A few pictures were shown on the projector screen.

"Vampire er had struck recently again." Dong Hae, my supervisor was explaining the situation.

Vampire er is what the Criminal investigating Department nicknamed to the myseterious killer, who will struck 2 years ago.

His killing method is to drained the victim's bloood, yet careful enough not leaving any clues to reveal himself.

Real vampire? No way. In this 21st century, scientific evidence is all what we believed. And we believed that Vampire er, used this technique to murder his victims.

How he gotten his victims? Back alleys, abandoned houses, isolated park are where he strucked.

And he is smart enough, as the 2 holes at the neck artery is enough to be fatal.

With the autopsy report, the cause of death is alway be : not a single blood left in the victims.

"The meeting end. Continue to search for any smalll evidence to lead to the case." Dong hae closed his file as a significant for the meeting to end.

"YES SIR"

 

"eh eh!" I nudged my colleague, whom i know for only a week even since i joined force.

He stared at me with his cold eyes. He is always cold, and everyone in the department named him Cold Prince.

"Do you ever believed Vampire really exist?" I continue to nudge Yesung.

Despite people telling me to stay away from this charismatic cold Prince, being a next desk to his, i can't help but to be curious about him.

He is known as young girl killer as those who just enter the police forces always have the tenancy to fall for him.

Or you can say puppy love. But every girl who tried to confess always end up with a broken heart.

He couldn't care less other than his work.

 

"I thought everyone only trust scientific evidence?" He rolled his eyes.

"Come on! It's like two little holes just like the..." I playfully turned around just to find my Supervisor behind me.

"Hahahah! Heechul Sir" I smiled nervously before turning back to my desk.

 

"Just like what?" Heechul asked.

"Remember, everything must be base on evidence, and nothing crap from there. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!"

 

================

Another short chap!