! the decision.

Click Here. I Dare You. [underco.]

I'm back with more news, lovelies! The results of the poll are in, and:

As you can see, a majority of requesters believe that  I should make the switch as was discussed in the previous chapter, and it's a very small minority that disagree with the decision. After taking a longer time to think about this, I feel that the best thing for me to do right now for the sake of this story is to change the three male leads of the story to Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun. So without further ado, please meet your new lead roles:

In honor of the new decision, I'm sure that you've all noticed the new look that the story has? c;

As promised, the story is now going through a full-on revamp, starting with the overall design and the foreword itself. I kept the original trailer on there, because I know that WonderBinnie worked long and hard on it, and it really is completely gorgeous, so it would be a shame for it to go to waste. ;AAA: From this point onward, the story will be updated with every revamped chapter until I catch up when it comes to changing them all, and finally release the latest one that I've been working on for a while.

I have to send my deepest apologies to those who voted to maintain the story's original cast. I understand if you choose to unsubscribe, but I genuinely hope that you stick around to see how the story would have turned out. ;3;

A couple of you left me some messages, and I think that it's only fair if I respond to them. c: Since they were all anonymous, I have no other choice but to do it here, so I hope that none of you mind. ^^;;


  • Well it does seem you need a muse and I love this for the story line whatever you choose as long as you dont change the plot go for it plus I have a soft spot for chanlli 

​I'm really glad that you're enjoying the story so far! :D The plot won't be changing at all. Just the cast members. (And chanlli is one of the cutest things ever, omfg. I totally agree.)

  • Honestly I began reading this because I like Minsul and when seeing Hyunwoo and Taemin as characters too I really didn\'t mind. But as I read your chapters I really loved the writing and the storyline in general. Guess what I\'m trying to say is because the story is so amazing I really don\'t mind  who the characters are. I like Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol and won\'t mind reading about them.

​Thank you so much for being honest with me. ;3; I'm glad that you enjoy my stylistics and storyline to the point that you don't mind my changing of the characters and removing one of your shops from the story. It really means a lot to me and I'll do my best to not let you down!

  • this is your fanfic. if something is holding you back, then wait until it lets go. dont try to please us. you should be happy first before ever thinking of us

​;AAA; Though it seems silly, I think that I've always been the sort of person who tries to do everything in her power to make people happy. While you're certainly right when you say that I should put myself first sometimes (it would get me out of a lot of trouble at times), I'm glad that I'm able to make both myself and a majority of the subscribers happy this time around. c:

  • Hi! I have to admit, I am a silent reader and I don\'t normally comment but I just wanted to say that I find your plot for this fanfic very interesting and different which I like. I don\'t really mind what characters you choose to use in the fanfic as long as the plot doesn\'t change. I really love SHINee and Hyunwoo and I\'ve also come to love EXO a lot too so I don\'t mind reading a fanfic with either idols. I respect your decision no matter what because as an author myself, I also have situations like this. Anyway, I\'m really anticipating your decision and updates!

​come herE AND LET ME HUG YOU. *glomps*
I'm really glad that you like my plot this much. Despite being a silent reader, thank you so much for taking the time to drop your opinion! It really means a lot to me!

  • okay, tbh, it\'s a bit disappointing to hear that, i\'ve been waiting for this like forever. but once again its all your decision, since i\'m already falling for this story, i don\'t mind if you change the leads, actually its a bit relief to know that you change it with exo, i know how you feel, we\'ve been too caught up by those exo lads, and yeah since there\'s also lots of sulli and exo interaction these days, it\'d be more exciting to have them as the leads. and about the lack of inspiration, i do really understand it, its exactly what i feel right now as well. so just go with it :)

It's okay, don't feel bad about your honesty. If I was in your situation, I think that I'd probably end up being just as disappointed as well. Thank you for understanding my situation. I'll do my best to not let you down!

  • Annyeong Hasaeyo, author-nim. Well, it\'s okay with me since I also ship Chanlli so hard (though I also ship Taelli and Hyunlli). Either way, I will still support you because I really really love your story line. For me, it is very unique. Hoping for the best and good luck! Fighting! C:

Awh, thank you for your support! I'm glad that you've enjoyed the story thus far, and I'll try my best to not let you down. :3

  • I really don\'t care if your writing style has changed or if the mains change. I just care that you\'re committed to what you\'re writing and you feel comfortable with it. I totally understand where you\'re coming from and I\'ll be here to support this story because I subscribed for the plot, not the characters ^^ hwaiting ~ 

*tackle hugs*
Thank you so much for this, sweetheart. ;AAA;
It means a lot to know that there are people who are willing to put their kpop biases aside for the sake of the story, and I'm blessed to have many of them as my readers. I'll do my best to not let you down!

  • I like the story for the plot and not the characters, so I don\'t really mind. By the way,this is so freaking cool so good job to you for making this poll thingy. 

;AAA; Again, thank you so much! (And LOL, I'm glad you like the poll thingy! It took me forever to figure out. OTL)

  • i\'ll support whatever you choose as long as you continue this story :) i hope it will be sesul kekeke

;D (I think I know who this is.) Thank yo uso much for your support! I promise that I'll finish this, no matter how long it ends up taking me.

  • In all honesty, I wouldn\'t mind too, TOO much. I know I\'m not that big of an EXO fan, which plays a small part in why I won\'t be too excited for, but that\'s it. It\'s already been established that Minho, Taemin, and Hyunwoo has had interactions with Sulli and is and probably still close to her in real life. I\'m not at all sure what kind of relationship Sulli could possible have with those three EXO members. I don\'t think they give off the same vibe as the original three people you were going to have star in. From what I\'ve seen, Minho has a more mysterious aura while Chanyeol has a creepy, happy-go-lucky personality. Taemin seems more innocent and naive when compared to Jongin (Kai, right?) who is often portrayed as someone is thinks about 24/7. Sehun seems moody while Hyunwoo is someone who cannot wipe the smile off his mouth. But that\'s only how I see the characters and how they have been portrayed to me. I\'ve liked the story so far, and I\'m sure to continue supporting you and this story even if you were to change. But the story has it\'s own flair to it with the character choosing, which I remember you mentioning that it was influenced by TTBY, but not how the characters will end up being paired with. I\'m sorry for my rambling x_x But I hope you won\'t feel offended, if I said anything to offended you. But no matter what path you choose, I\'ll definitely support you!

No, no, I'm not offended at all! Thank you for leaving me such a long, thorough comment to think about. I can honestly say that I read this over numerous times when I was still trying to make my final decision. It's difficult, because a big theme of the story is (to put it in a painfully cliche way) "things aren't always as they seem." While some of the stereotypical portrayals of a couple of the EXO members may or may not be used, the plot of the story is meant to delve below that stereotype and into the true core of their character. In all honesty, I think that Chanyeol and Sehun will work better as a whole for their selected parts when compared to Minho and Hyunwoo, and as the story continues on, I think that you'll be able to see why. Taemin, on the other hand, is definitely a better selection for the role than Kai. I'll miss him and his role in the cast, but I still feel like this is the right route to choose.

Thank you so much for your support, okay? ;AAA; *glomps*

  • Whatever you want author-nim.. except, I quite liked the characters.. but I guess the storyline is what that matters, right? Do whatever you want, just please continue the story orz I\'ll stop being a silent reader if you do.

​*screAMS*
Okay, I'm holding you to those words! I expect to see a couple of comments from you from now on, okay? c;

  • Kai, chanyeol, and sehun all the way!! I think I would actually be more interested in the story if you change the characters!

*insert gif of Kris trying to dougie here*

  • definitely!i think they suit the characters more
    ...love this template thingy..so cuteee

Well, as I said before, it's hard for you guys to determine which characters will suit each role the best since you don't know the finer details of each of the three male leads. I think that Chanyeol and Sehun fit the role very well, but I'm really going to miss Taemin (but I still love Kai, so I think I'll be okay. PMSL). And I'm glad that you like the template! x3

  • Sure, Go For It!!!actually I love exo<3 so it\'s good for me if you change the male leads to be kai,chanyeol,sehuun..although I\'m also minho,taemin and hyunwoo fans..but it\'s okay for me since the male leads of the story is chanyeol,kai,sehun..my top3 in exo!<3 and one more, as you know..kailli, and chanlli are sailing now^^so it\'s good for you to make the story including sulli, chanyeol, kai, and of course sehuuun too!;)in the real life sehun and kai is sulli\'s schoolmates..so your fanfiction will seems so real^^hehe

    Hwaiting!I\'m support youuuuu<3

​LOL, your top three biases, huh? I guess this worked out very well for you! ;D Thank you so much for your support, sweetheart!

  • Well honestly I\'d be okay with the men changing to EXO, it\'s just the feels. I too LOVED \"To The Beautiful You\", So like MinSul feels - along with Hyunsul feels. And then many people pair Taemin and Sulli, I\'ve had my share of those fanfics as well.

    I don\'t know I guess it\'s just my feels, but despite my choice being \"I don\'t think so.\" I still will read the story the men do change. Whatever decision you make will not take away from the quality of the story! 

​No, it's okay! I completely understand your feelings. If a story that I read changed the characters and removed my ship from the mix, I think that I'd be a bit disappointed too. Still, I'm glad that you'll continue reading for the story and not for the characters. ;AAA; *glomps*

  • I say you go for it, as I love the guyd you\'d be replacing the oiginal chqracters with :) Although I\'m disappointed that you chose to replace Taemin as well (he\'s the only guy I\'ll ever ship with Sulli. Ever.), Kai is a very good choice :)))

​*criES INTO THE SUNSET BECAUSE IF I COULD'VE KEPT ANY OF THEM, I WOULD'VE KEPT TAEMIN*

Still, I think that Kai will do a good job at filling the role as well. ^^ Let's see how it works out!

  • This is the best fan fiction I\'ve read in my existence- the from the title I had immediately been drawn in, and I couldn\'t stop to wait to read the entire 2 chapters. Everything, from the plot, synopsis, wording, the back story. I am not all bothered, if you change the characters, because I am assured that no matter what, your writing will make the story come alive, the way you have done so with these 2 chapters.

​b-best fanfiction ever? *crieS*

I-I genuinely don't know what to say. Thank you so much! ;AAA; *bakes you cookies and showers you in hugs*