Chapter 36

Biting My Lips

Eunhyuk’s POV

Jay nodded his head and took the jacket from __________. He walked over to where Shindong was and covered the jacket on his shoulder.

His actions made everyone in the room dropped their jaw!

“The air-conditioner is facing him, he might catch a cold…” Jay spoke, “He needed it more than I do…”

Is he a Saint or something? How could he be so nice?!

Now. It’s MY turn to be nice.

I gave a smirk and cleared my throat as I pushed the door open wider and walked in.

“________-yah!” I went to her with open arms.

“Bwoh?! Did something happen to appa? Where is he??!!” ______ got worried as she grabbed my arm and asked. I took the advantage and hugged her.

“Yah, Eunhyuk-yah tell us!!” Lee Teuk walked closer and so did Donghae and Diamond boy. Donghae grabbed my shoulder and pulled me away from hugging _______.

I narrowed my eyes at the no good Donghae and fixed my tie.

“He…” I gave a sigh, took a look at the people around me and then back at ________. Tears were in her eyes as she looked at me. She was so worried. I spoke.

“He’s alive.”

“YES!!” Lee Teuk buried his face in his hands as he shouted with excitement.

“OWH!! GOOD NEWS!!” Donghae screamed and went to wake Shindong up.

“I’m happy that he’s okay!!” Jay Diamond spoke. I took a look at _______, she was smiling happily as she wiped off her tears.

“But he’s in a comma,”

“BWOH?!” Lee Teuk screamed in my ear with his large eyes and dropped jaw.

“At least he’s alive….” ________ spoke and she smiled to herself.

“Yes Miss ______,” Lee Teuk bowed to her and glared at me.

“Bwoh?” My face was blank. She’s starting to love her father…

“Thank you Eunhyuk…” ________ grabbed my arm as she looked at me and smiled. That smile, was the best smile ever.

“Shall we go see him?” Jay Diamond suggested and she turned to him and smiled brighter, nodding her head continously.

Darn you Diamond Park.

“I’ll call Kyu to see which room is boss in.” Lee Teuk took out his cellphone and walked away to dial his call.

“Boss is in Level 9, room 108.”

________ got out of bed with Diamond Park and he helped her as we went to Mr. Kim’s wad.

“Ms. Kim!! Ms. Kim!!” Suddenly, we heard screaming from behind us.

“Hurry!! Bring her to Mr. Kim’s wad!” I pushed Jay Park towards the lift and turned back to face those...

Hungry….

Mind loosing….

Reporters.

“You again. Kim Heechul.” I narrowed my eyes at the reporter in front of me as Shindong, Donghae and Lee Teuk stopped the others.

Reporter Kim Heechul took a quick snap of my face and tried to rush to the lift.

“Little boy…” I mumbled as I pushed him hard.

“Hey!” He shouted at me and started taking pictures of me.

“What are you doing?” I frowned.

“Relax!! Relax!!” Lee Teuk shouted and the reporters were quiet for a while. “We will have a press conference after this week to explain everything to all of you, just give us some time and rest…”

This trick… So familiar…

Right. Diamond Park had once calmed the reporters in this way…

Copy cat Teuk.

The reporters just kept quiet for a moment, then Kim Heechul snapped a picture of Lee Teuk and continued to look at Lee Teuk with an innocent face.

The reporters then asked Lee Teuk a few questions. I was so busy watching how Heechul does his work.

He was being squeezed to the back of the other reporters. He had no chance to record Lee Teuk’s voice as he was too far from him. He only held his DSLR high in the air and kept clicking the button.

I pity him.

“Look little boy, you won’t be successful for taking useless pictures of us!” I grabbed Heechul by the arm and whispered to him.

Heechul smiled at me and turned to leave with the other reporters.

I sighed and shook my head, wondering if he understood what I said.

Days passed with _________, Si Won and I visiting Mr. Kim every morning, noon and night.

Si Won and I stayed in the hospital to look after Mr. Kim who was still in a comma as _________ has to get back to the office with Diamond boy for meetings and press conferences.

__________ managed to slim down as the days went by due to the stress she is having and the time she visit her father in the hospital and back to the office to catch up with work.

We nearly had time to talk.

Is something going to happen to us?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY MY FELLOW READERS~~~

How are youuu??? Here's another update on BITTING MY LIPS!!!! I feel that this chapter is kind of boring...

BUT. The next chapter will make ALL OF YOU "WOW". I promise!!!!

Do you guys think that YOU will end up with Jay Park??

Do leave a comment~~

KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!! <3 <3

SARANGHAE~~~