Chapter 22

Biting My Lips

 Eunhyuk’s POV

I heard whispering around me the next morning.

Are those birds chirping? Or is it someone talking…?

I opened my eyes and saw another pair of eyes in front of me. Thank God it was closed.

“YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

I stood up and unfortunately… I fell off and hit the cold marble floor tiles.

Then I turned to the whispering.

It was Kyuhyun, Donghae and the servants of the house!!!!!!!!

They were giving me shocked expressions.

Then I turned to my right and saw ________ sleeping on the couch.

Oh. My. God.

I quickly stood up and waved my hands in front of them.

“No no no!! This is not what you think it is!! I- I did not-”

Or did I?

The servants of the house were giggling at me and as for Kyuhyun and Donghae…

They were pointing at me and shaking their heads.

“Naughty naughty…” Kyuhyun showed me one of his ert looks as he said it.

“NO!! NO!! Listen to me!!It’s NOT what you guys think it is!!!” I quickly explained.

“I see… Then what is it actually??” Donghae was smirking.

“Aish chincha!! You guys are so noisy!! Shikuro!!!” Miss _____ woke up and shouted as she threw a pillow at our direction.

The pillow fell on the floor but Kyuhyun quickly picked it up and threw it in my face.

“Naughty naughty…” Donghae and Kyuhyun said at the same time as they smirked and walked away.

“NO!! WAIT!! Listen to me!!” I was shouting for them but they walked away at the speed of lightning.

“You have to believe me!! It’s not what you think it is!!” I grabbed the hand of one of the servants and explained.

She was giggling as she walked away with the rag in her hands and cleaned the vase.

“Yah!! Mr. Lee Eunhyuk!! May I know what is going on? You have been so noisy!!” She sat up and screamed at me.

I turned to her with shock.

“Did you take a bath? Why are you so untidy?”

I was blushing.

DID I OR DID I NOT DO IT???!!!!!

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER??!!!

Your POV

He was stunned. He kept swallowing his saliva as he stared at me.

“What is wrong with you??!! Aish. I have no time for you. Get out of my-”

Wait a minute…

This isn’t my room…

This is the living room!!!

What was I doing here??!!

I tried to recall back whatever happened last night but nothing came into my mind!!!!

This is creepy… This. Is. Creepy.

Let’s see…

We came home from supper last night… We watched football…

Then I touched my forehead. Something soft landed on my forehead last night…

What was it??!!

Then I took a look at him. He was pulling his hair. A frustrated expression was on his face.

What happened actually??!!!

“Miss _____, you have to get ready for your-”

“I know.” I interrupted the servant as I stood up. I walked to Lee Eunhyuk and grabbed him by the arm.

He was shocked.

“I. Want. To. Be. Slim.”

Whatever happened last night can wait. But my body size… CAN’T WAIT.

Eunhyuk’s POV

What? Wasn’t she worried about what happened last night?!

“Can you hear me??!!” She slapped me in the arm as she screamed.

“Y-Yes…”

“I’ll be down in five minutes.” She said as she went up.

Your POV

Half an hour later…

“Lets’ go!!” I screamed as I played with my pony tail. I ran down the stairs and saw Shindong wearing his jogging tracks, waiting for me.

Where is he?

“Shindong? What are you doing here?” I wanted to laugh. He is not jogging with me is he?

“I’ll be replacing Lee Eunhyuk from today onwards…” He said and he smiled brightly.

“WHAT??!! WAE??!! Where is he??!!” I frowned.

“He has to get ready to go to the-”

“Airport.” I interrupted Shindong and I ran up to his room.

“YAH!!! LEE EUNHYUK OPEN UP!!!!! YAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I started slamming and kicking the door.

“What is going on here?” It was Lee Teuk’s voice.

WHERE IS HE??!!” I screamed at Lee Teuk as I grabbed his tie and pulled him close to my face.

“You mean Mr. Kim?”

Oh. Darn him!!! Why is he so dumb??!!

“You useless piece of !!!!!” I pushed him away and turned around and wanted to run down the stairs and out of the house to look for him when someone grabbed my arm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY!!!! Another update fro the day!!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it won't be lost again....