Chapter 23

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Thank you for giving me a ride to the airport Donghae…” I thanked him politely.

Finally. I am on my way… To my future!!! To be a cook!!! A famous one!!

“Yah!! Yah!! Yah!! This isn’t the way to the airport!! Where are you taking me?!” I shook his arm and said nervously. Realizing that we are WAYYY out of way to the airport.

“YAH!!!” I wanted to grab hold of his neck and squeeze him to tell me where we were but he gave me a punch in the nose.

“Just relax!!” Donghae shouted back and drove faster.

Oh boy… I’m being kidnapped…

I mean, man-napped…

Guy-napped…

Gay-napped…

Your POV

It was Si Won.

“Where do you think you’re going Miss ______?” He asked.

“To find your dream man? Miss _______, he’s GAY!!!” He said before I could answer him.

“You do not say that about him!!” Without thinking, I slapped Si Won in the face.

This was the first time I ever slapped someone…

The first time I ever slapped Si Won!! He was like a best friend to me, but I… Slapped him…

And I slapped him because of… Him.

Then, I seem to wake up.

“S-Si Won… Mianhae, I didn’t mean to-” I touched his cheek but he moved away.

“I’m fine.” He said coldly. “I just wanted to tell you that your real dream man will be arriving soon. Be ready.” He said coldly and he clapped his hands twice for my servant and she ran up quickly.

“Get the birthday girl dressed. And make sure she doesn’t run away.” He lowered his voice when he said the last sentence. He didn’t look at me before he walked away.

“Let’s get ready Miss _______.” The female servant was pushing me into my room and I saw Lee Teuk talking to two guys in suits.

“Who are they?! What are they doing here?!!” I exclaimed.

“These are the new body guards for today Miss ______. As you know there will be many guests…” Lee Teuk whispered the last sentence and he kept his distance from me.

“Are you afraid to get a slap from me?” I asked as I walked closer to him.

“Greet the birthday princess boys…” Lee Teuk changed the topic as the two body guards bowed at me.

“Happy birthday Miss ______. My name is Lee Kikwang.” He smiled.

What a horrible smile.

“Happy birthday Miss _______. My name is Lee Sungmin.”

“Are you gay?” I asked without thinking.

“Miss _____!!!” The servant behind me grabbed my arm as she exclaimed in shock.

“No Miss _____. I’m a pure man.” Sungmin smiled again.

But he looks gay though.

“Good to know.” I smiled back at him and went into my room.

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Here we are!!” Donghae got excited.

“Where are we exactly??” I asked as we got out of the Mercedes.

We ended up in a house… A pretty familiar one…

“What are we doing at my house??” I stared at Donghae with my big eyes.

“Let’s talk when we get in…” Donghae smiled sarcastically as we walked into my house.

“SHH!!!” I stopped Donghae from going into my house.

“Look.” I whispered as I pointed at my door. It’s opened.

“Some burglar is inside my house!!” I whispered again and started to search for a wood or something.

“Stop being an idiot. Mr. Kim is in your house!!” Donghae smacked my head and he grabbed my arm and we went in.

Mr. Kim??

“Ah… Young man…” Mr. Kim smiled brightly at me.

What is it you want this time old man??

I thought as I wanted to narrow my eyes at him so badly. But I kept a smile.

“Ah… Mr. Kim…” I said to him. Feeling weird. The hair on my arms are starting to raise up high.

“Have a sit…” He pointed at the chair next to him and gave me one of his smiles.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

I AM SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a chapter first.... I will update more continuosly!!!!! I PROMISE YOU!!!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME ALWAYS!!!!!!!

SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3