Chapter 27

Biting My Lips

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

 “What are you still doing here?!” She narrowed her eyes at me.

What just happened??!!

The minute before I left she was like “Let’s watch football”, “I want to be slim”,  blah blah blah… and now she wants me GONE?!!

“I-” I was just about to explain when she put her finger on my lip and pushed me towards the main entrance to the living room.

“Thank you so much for coming back!!” She exclaimed.

Bwoh?

“I know the reason you came back!! I need you too!!”

Wait a minute... BWOH??!!

“Wake me up early the next morning. You’ll help me slim down just as what we did before you played hide-and-seek.”

“Hide-and-seek? Well, your father- AISH!!! I don’t want to talk to you about it!!”

I was so upset.

“Good. I’ll see you in the morning.” She smiled at me and walked over to Gay Park.

There she goes… Chit chatting away with Diamond guy

“So, what’s your plan?” Suddenly, a voice said behind me.

It was as usual, the one and only Kyuhyun.

“It’s private and confidential.” I said proudly as I walked up to my room with bags in both my hands.

My mind was actually blank.

No plans yet.

“Hello again bed. I’m back.” I threw the bags on my bed and sighed.

“How are you bathroom? Did you miss me for the past few hours?” I opened the bathroom door and sighed again.

I think I’m gonna’ cry.

Your POV

Oh! Please don’t let this moment end!!

“I think I’ve forgotten something…” Jay gave a smirk and took a box out of his pocket.

“How could I ever attend a birthday party without a present for the birthday princess?” He said as he handed me a long maroon colour box.

“Kamsahamnida…” I gave him my sweetest smile.

“Open it!”

“But it’s rude to open it in front of the person who gave- Okay, I’ll open it.”

I was so excited to actually see what he bought me!

But what else could he buy for me other than diamonds from his company?

I was a little disappointed knowing what was inside the box actually…

Without showing my facial expressions about knowing the present, I think I’ll just pretend to be excited about the present.

I opened the box and there it was… a diamond necklace…

“OH!! Jay!! It’s so beautiful!!”

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Oh Jay! It’s so beautiful! PUH-LEASE….” I repeated what she said angrily and rolled my eyes.

You could even afford it!

“What did you buy for her?” Siwon suddenly popped out of nowhere and asked me. Then the others joined in to the conversation.

My mind was blank.

I have nothing to give her! I’m broke!

“Don’t tell me you didn’t give her anything…” Shindong narrowed his eyes at me when he said it.

“Who… Who said that?! Of course I have something for her!” I pretended and quickly looked away.

“We…” Siwon continued as he swirled his fingers around. “Contributed a pair of shoes for her.”

“Pppffttt.” I burst out laughing. “I beg your pardon- A pair of what?”

“It’s not any pair of shoes… It-” Donghae explained but I interrupted.

“What? It what? It can make her fly? Wheeeeeeeeee……” I was starting to act like an annoying , BECAUSE I WAS ANNOYED!!!!!!!!

“Somebody please get this sick child out of my face, thank you.” Siwon got annoyed and walked away as he said it.

“Wait wait wait!!!!!!!” I screamed as I pulled him back.

All of them narrowed their eyes at me as they were waiting for me to speak.

“Is it too late for me to contribute now?”

Your POV

“Do you like it?” Jay asked politely.

“Of course!” I exclaimed.

“Would you…. Like me to help you wear it?”

OH.MY.GOSH.

That did not just happen!

“Okay!” I exclaimed as he removed the necklace from the box.

I removed the necklace appa gave me on my neck and held it in my hands. I shifted my hair to one side as he helped me put the necklace on.

Everybody in the living room were looking at me.

Pointing… Giggling… Smiling at me.

I felt blood rushing through my veins, the temperature in the room has increased! My face was burning hot!

Eunhyuk’s POV

I did not just saw what happened.

That son-of-a-@!%@%#@#^%)^^&^%^%%$##@!@#@&$*%^%*&&+**)_*&^*^^%$^%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to do something!

I searched around the living room for a weapon and then I found it.

I took it from the waiter and walked to Mr. Diamond.

“Have a-“

“YAHHHH!!!!!!!”

That Jay guy screamed.

“Ooops.”

I tried to be as innocent as possible to make the environment…. Not awkward.

“YAHHH!!! LEE EUNHYUK!!! YOU CLUMSY-”

Come on!! Come on!!! SAY IT!!!! SHOW YOUR TRUE COLOURS!!!!!!!

“Are you okay??!!” She turned away and asked if Mr. Diamond was okay.

She did not say it!! Not even a rude word!!

This is not going to be as easy as I thought.

I have to do something!

“Kyuhyun-yah!” She screamed for Kyuhyun who was nowhere to be found.

“I… I’m here Miss________.” I volunteered.

“It’s okay, you’ve done enough trouble for today…” She turned to me and said it. Not with an angry voice but… a soft, upset voice.

I just did not believe my ears!

She was upset!!

I made her upset!!

 

 

 

Annyeonghasaeyo to all my “BITING MY LIPS” supporters!!!! I have been apologizing for like… A LOT OF TIMES and I would like to apologize again for not updating for SO LONG!!!!!!

MIANHAEYO!!!! CHOSAHAMNIDA!!!!!

I hope that this chapter will make you guys forgive me…. >3<

You know that I love you guys, and I always will!! So keep the comments coming in yah!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED MY FICS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT UNSUBSCRIBE MY FICS!!!!!!

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Saranghae!!!!! xDD <3 <3

(Next chapter coming up really fast!!!! STAY TUNED!!!)