Chapter 5

MS. FANBOY (미스 팬뽀이)

After school, Chungae walked home with them. She weeded through his mother's closet to find something new and suitable to wear. She settled on black yoga pants, ankle fur boots, a plain spaghetti strap shirt, and a big long light blue hoodie that went down to Insu's knees. Yeah. His mom wore the oddest things.

Time for the wig, he took the preciously curled wig and put a light blue headband to match his hoodie. Chungae put his makeup on and he was ready. She stepped back to admire her work. "Wow....you can really pass for a girl. Its freaky." She mumbled to herself. David observed from afar. He always got all sweaty and nervous when Insu dressed up it seems. He couldnt understand why. Insu smiled at David, giving him an enthusiastic thumbs up.

"Itll have to do until we go shopping this weekend." Chungae said, before hooking her arms with him.

David scowled. "Hey! Hes still a guy you know!"

"Yea but hes gay anyways!"She chimed.

Insu grabbed for David, taking ahold of his arm for safety. The 3 of them arrived at SM ontime, making their way to the practice rooms. David quickly did a U-turn, realizing his group was taking English lessons today and headed to level 2. Insu and Chungae skipped in, bowing to everyone. EXO was practicing the dance for 'Beautiful'. The song made Insu melt, even when he had only heard 10 seconds of it.

Once break time arose, Kai signaled Insu over. He grabbed a water bottle and towel. He nervously approached him, feeling his heavy wind gust breaths on his face. Those plump lips so near.... "So, you look pretty today. " Kai remarked, breaking his thoughts.

"Huh?" Insu snapped to his senses, shakily dabbing the god-like face.

Kai leaned closer toward him. "I said you look pretty today."

Insu gulped, nodding as a thank you since his throat threatened to burst if it said anything. To break the silence, the door opened and Hyesu stood with an arrogant posture.

"You guys have a fansigning tomorrow at 5pm so no practice to get you guys sweaty." She announced before proceding to her spot on the floor.

Insu became nervous. Fansigns had a lot of people. What if someone exposed him? He would have to go to help the boys with their makeup and hair and wardrobe of course. But god forbid he went out in front of hundreds of fangirls who will pass judgement.

Insu removed the towel from Kai's face and took the water bottle back, his fingers brushing against Kai's though he was sure Kai initiated it. Chungae tugged Insu to the floor.

"I talked to Tao for the first time! Like an actual conversation!" She whispered excitedly. Insu beamed, sharing the energy.

"OMG! Does that mean he likes you?!"

Chungae blew a raspberry. "Youre the guy. You should know."

She whispered, barely audible.

"I have a different mindset though." Insu defended.