Chapter 2

MS. FANBOY (미스 팬뽀이)

David led the wide eyed Insu toward the famous SM buildings. Fans camped outside, having not even went too school that day in hopes to see their favorite idols. They huddled in groups, covered up by blankets and pawning over plenty of fan items and biography books about the various groups. Some of them looked as if they'd been there for days, by their matted bed-heads, wrinkled school uniforms, and tons of empty convenience store ramen bowls lying around.

They looked up to see Insu and some even whispered in envy of 'her' beauty.

"Is she a trainee?"

"OMG she gets to go inside! No fair!"

"What if she tries to make a move on our Oppas?"

Looks of anger were directed at him after that comment. Thanks for pointing that out....fangirl. Now I have to watch my back everytime I go in and out of the building....He continued behind David as he pushed open the door. He was overcome by SM heaven. Pictures and awards of the various Hallyu groups were displayed throughout the spacious lobby. A big TV screen hung on the back wall playing music videos. Right now, Super Junior's Miracle was playing, the audio carrying through the overhead speakers.

David brought him up to the front desk to get his badge to get into the building and EXO's schedule for the week. He boarded the elevator. He couldn't contain his excitement from seeping out, ending up with a goofy smile on his face.

"Yah, act cool! Or else I have to pretend like I don't know you!" David threatened, though he was smiling.

Insu smoothed out his clothing and fixed his soft brown curls over his shoulders.

Once the elevator opened on level 4, they exited. David pointed to the room at the very end.

"That's EXO's practice room." He told him.

Then he pointed to the second room on the right of the hall.

"If you need anything, I'll be in here."

Insu nodded, waiting until David left through the door to have his mental breakdown. Back against the wall, he scooted slowly towards the door at the end of the hall. His breaths became shortned. Ohymgod....this is it. This is it. Holy . Kai is through that door!

He stopped in front of the door, staring holes through it. He was freaking out. Ohmygod! I can't do this! - I shouldn't have done this! Aish! But...I can't give up. Kai's smile is just behind this door. 

He smiled a bit, preparing to grab the handle when...

"Are you going in, or-?" A voice asked, just behind him.

Insu turned to face big black eyes looking right at him. He knew those eyes that filled his vision. His breath got caught in his throat as he fell back against the door.

Kai's eyebrow arched. "You okay?"

It took a minute but when Insu was no longer paralysed, he nodded, biting back a smile.

Kai eyed him up. "So, are you the new coordinator?"

Insu nodded, his brown curls bouncing up and down. "I'm Cho Insu."

"Ah....I didn't know they were hiring models as coordinators now."

Insu turned a deep shade a pink. Was Kai flirting with him?! After they just met?! He didn't mind so much but what bothered him now was the question of whether his favorite idol was a secret playboy.

Kai put his arm around Insu. As if I needed anything more to kill my fanboy heart! 

"Let's go in!" Kai told him, pulling open the door.

EXO was in the midst of a break, the coordis wiping their sweaty foreheads and giving them water. They were preparing for their comeback after their first successful album.

"Look who I found!" Kai announced.

The other members, breathing hard, turned to see Insu. Insu who cowered, having his head tucked to his chest. He didn't have enough guts to look up and face 11 other hot guys. He had enough excitement for the day. But then a finger caught his chin, leading it up.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" Kai smirked.

A couple of the members actually nodded while the others smiled in greeting. After a minute, Insu ducked from underneath Kai's arm to join the other coordis who had sat back down. The EXO members went back to practicing their choreography, led by Kai and Lay.

The 3 other coordis both looked at Insu with interest.

"What?" He pouted, hated being stared at by the billionth person today. He was used to it obviously in school as a boy, but as a girl it made him nervous-as if he were going to get caught.

"What are you doing being a coordi? You could be an artist yourself!" One of the girls-the smallest one said.

Insu blushed. "Really?"

"YES! You're sure to catch the Oppa's eyes!" The one in the middle replied.

"I'm Insu. Cho Insu." Insu said.

"I'm Chungae." The smallest girl piped up. She was cute in Insu's eyes. She had a pixie cut, pale white skin, and a pair of big black glasses.

"I'm Hana." The middle girl said. She had a tomboy style. He hair was cut as a boys but she had the obvious sharp features of a girl. Her gray eyes were feirce but she seemed cool.

The one farthest one raised her hand in a short wave. "Hyesu." She said nonchalantly. She looked tall-like 176 (5ft 9in) tall. Her hair was a gold-yellow, she wore heavy blue eyeliner, and had freckles on her white skin. 

"Kang Hyesu! Be nicer!" Changae chided.

Insu waved it off. "It's fine." He grabbed a water bottle and began to down it.

"So....I see you like Kai!" Hana piped up.

Insu choked on his water, trying not to spit it out. "How'd you know?" He asked after he stopped coughing.

Hana rolled her eyes. "Pahlease, Insu. I know a crush when I see one. But don't worry! We all have a crush in EXO-well...except for Hyesu."

"Why?! EXO is so good-looking!" Insu asked confused.

"She's not on that side." Hana replied.

Insu cocked his head, still confused. "Eh?"

"For the love of God, have you no Gaydar?" Hyesu looked at her nails, her nose scrunched.

"Eh?! Wait....so..."

"Yep. And shut your mouth about it or I'll kiss you." She said, threateningly.

Insu coughed nervously, turning away from the coordinators and at EXO. He listened to their new track-feeling like the luckiest fan in the world to be able to hear it before anyone else. He watched their fluid movements in awe. One thought came to his mind. Worth it.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating- I had PSATs! Thank you for suscribing :) I didn't know if this story would get that many! :D

 

 

Check out MAXSTEP! It's a new song/MV that is coming out. It is a special unit made up of what it seems to be SM's best dancers! It had EXO's Luhan and Kai, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, Super Junior M's Henry, Girls Generation's Hyoyeon, and SHINee's Taemin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieqx8eBAiWQ