Chapter 4

MS. FANBOY (미스 팬뽀이)

Insu collapsed onto his bed, exhausted. David collapsed onto the sofa with a loud grunt. Shin came in, sipping a can of soda like he owned the place. "Yah, off my couch!" He slapped David's . "Aish you . This is Insu's anyways..." David mumbled into the pillow.

Shin's lower lip stuck out in a pout. "Ive spent so many nights on this couch! OFF!" He kicked him.

David yelped, dragging himself off the couch and onto Insu's bed. "Im sleeping here." He mumbled.

Insu nodded, barely hearing, as he drifted off to sleep. That night, he dreamt of Kai. They were on a date by the seaside, their hands linking them together. It was peaceful and happy. "Insu!" A voice shouted.

Insu turned behind him but saw no one. Eyebrows creased, he turned back to Kai. Except. It wasnt Kai. David stood in his place. His hand in his. He squeezed it with a smile. Insu frowned. Why was David here? Where did Kai go?

Insu woke up to his alarm clock. 'CARELESS CARELESS. SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS~' David's eyes squinted, slamming his fist on the alarm clock being closest. It read 5:30am. He slowly rolled over, poking Insu frowned.

"Im already up!" He opened his eyes wider to prove.

"But I cant say the same for Shin." He mumbled, looking over to the boy whose head was hanging over the side of the bed unconcious.

He looked as if he had worked 10 jobs the day before. But of the course, all he did was go to school but Shin was lazy like that. "Ima take a shower." Insu said, jumping up.

"I guess Im on Shin duty then." David sat up, pushing up his sleeves.

Insu rolled his eyes, grabbing his clothes and leaving for the bathroom. David stood over Shin. He kicked the couch.

"Yah. Wake up."

No movement. Kicked again.

"Wake up you lazy !" No movement. "YAH!" David grabbed the cup of water that was on the bedstand and splashed it in his face.

Shin gasped, coughing. "What the hell?!"

"There. Your up. Youre after Insu for showering. Im off to my house to get ready." David marched next door, his house, leaving Shin dripping.

When Insu came back in he saw a sound asleep but soaked Shin. He groaned, knowing what went down.

"I swear Lee Shin if you don't get up this instant, you can't sleep over anymore!" Insu shouted at him.

Shin moaned, squinting his eyes. It was too early for this. But he hated sleeping at his own house. His parents fought and they didn't give a really about him. Sometimes when he came through the door after weeks, all he'd get was a "What are you doing here?" from his dad or a "Back so soon?" From his mom. He couldn't stand going back yet.

Mechanically, eyes squinted, he dragged himself into the shower. Insu, finished getting ready, blow drying his hair and fixing it just so. He finished to see Shin limp out of the bathroom, his hair clinging wet to his forehead. He didn't care, but he still had godly looks despite his low-keeping habits. Insu gave him credit for attracting half the school without even brushing his hair in the morning.

They met David at the door who shoved a breakfast bar into Shin's mouth which mechanically chewed. By then, Shin was usually ready to go. But today he seemed sad. No emotions.

"What's wrong?" Insu asked, eyebrows creased.

"After you guys left me to die, I got hit 4 times." Shin mumbled.

"What?! By who?!" David's eyes went wide.

"Who else? Mr. Kwon...." Shin trudged forward.

"Where?"

Shin raised up his sleeves to see red slash marks.

"Why didn't you say anything last night?"

"It didn't hurt last night."

"Aish...well it's not like we can always stay to keep you out of trouble, you pabo!" Insu scolded.

"Yeah, some of us are busy dating IDOLS!" Shin mocked.

Insu rolled his eyes. "I'm not dating IDOLS. Just one-but not even yet."

"Yeah he sure seemed to have the hots for you last night...." David scoffed.

Shin choked on his breakfast bar, leaving it to fall wastelessly in the grass. "You have THE Kai from EXO crushing on YOU?"

Insu shrugged, still shocked at David's words. "I don't know! Did he really?!" He became excited.

David became warm-but not in a good way. Tell the truth? Or....

"I'm just kidding." He let out a forced laugh.

Insu pouted, hitting his shoulder playfully. "You got my hopes up for nothing!"

They entered school as usual, girls fangirled, giggled, sighed, and confessed to them. Lunch sped to and Insu found David and Shin, ignoring another confession. They sat on the outside patio. It was sunny enough.

Insu picked through his sandwich. Yeesh. His mom always packed him these sandwiches-these American lunch combos or whatever, since se practically couldn't cook.

He nibbled on the bread, ate the ham and cheese slices seperately, and then tore through his bag of chips before Shin could snatch them. He was sipping his iced green tea when David grabbed his arm roughly.

"Insu! Oh god!" He shook him, making the iced tea splash everywhere.

"What the hell?!" Insu scowled.

"I recognize that girl from somewhere! Isn't she one of the coordinators?" David freaked.

Insu thought he was going to throw up as he looked up to see the small little girl with a pixie cut smiled and waved at them from her table.

"That's Chungae!" Insu sputtered.

"I never knew she went here..." David became as nervous as Insu.

"Mean either, but thanks for pointing out one." Shin smirked ready to stand up.

Insu harshly yanked him back in his seat. "Don't hit on her! That's weird..."

He shakily stood up and walked over to the table. Chungae's friend flipped out, smiling like crazy and fangirlying that THE Cho Insu was headed their way.

"Hey, Chungae."

"Hello, Insu." She said, normally.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

She nodded, getting up and walking over to a private corner.

"Yeah?"

"You knew I was a guy the entire time?"

"Uh, yep."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because....what you're doing is exciting!" Chungae's eyes gleamed.

Insu sighed with relief. "You won't tell?"

Chungae motioned with her hands, zipping , locking it, and throwing away the key.

"Thanks."

Chungae looked him over. "If you want Kai to be yours though, I'm going to need you to take you shopping!"

Insu looked at her questioningly. "You support me and Kai? Even though I'm a guy?"

"I'm a huge fan." Chungae giggled.

Well this was good to know....weird....but a relief.