Taemins s

Do dreams come true?

Jonghyun's P.O.V~

"Yah, Key! Stop walking so fast!" I finally reach Key and grab him by the hand, trying to stop him. He turns around and grabs me by the collar of my shirt and shoves me against the nearest locker, earning the attention of the other students in the process. A small crowd forms as they watch Key yell at me. "I said LEAVE ME ALONE JONGHYUN!" My face is in utter shock at his display of strength, me not realizing he could throw me around so easily. He then shoves me one more time into the locker and then runs off. I just sit there with an incredulous expression on my face. A frown working its way onto my face and my eyes water slightly. i never felt so embarassed in my life.. how could he do that to me!? I let out a sigh and begin walking to my next class.

 

Minho's P.O.V~

"Sure, you can have my number" His smile lights up my world yet again and i can feel the butterflies slither their way into my stomach. A sigh of amazement slips through my smooth lips. what could i do to see that for the rest of my life? He hold his hand out, motioning for me to hand him my phone. I do just that and our hands every so slightly touch again, my heart skipping a beat yet again. He puts his phone number in and hands me the phone again, this time our hands not touching. damn it i was hoping our hands would bump again.. "Well..I have to get into class, you should be going too." He smiles. "Dont be late Minho hyung~" I give a small chuckle "How can i be late when my class is right here?" He blushes lightly at his mistake and i ruffle his hair "Oops, i forgot that your class was next to mine.." I give a full laugh this time "Its ok Taeminnie. Ill be going now. Have fun in class." His face blushes even redder as im walking away. hes so cute when he blushes.. wait why is he even blushing? OMO! i called him Taeminnie! hes going to think im a creep. i walk into my classroom and take a seat in the middle back row. The teacher isnt in the room yet so i pull my phone out and shoot a text to Taemin.

Text messege to Taemin:

                                        'Hey, guess who? :)'

oh my ing god that was so lame why did i write that!?

 

Taemin's P.O.V~

Ive just sat down in my class in the back row and i think back to a couple minutes ago.. He called me Taeminnie.. Omg, i cant believe that! Why did he call me that, aigoo! I slap my face a couple times until i notice i have just received a text from an unknown number. I smile and open the messege, knowing it was Minho.

Text messege from Minho:

                                           'Hey, guess who? :)'

what a cute dummy, who says that anymore. But.. still cute. I sit and think for a second before typing back

Text messege to Minho:

                                       'The boogy man? :P'

I hope he thinks im funny.. After i send the messege i save his number to my contacts as 'MinhoTheFrogPrince'. A couple seconds later i receive a reply.

Text messege from MinhoTheFrogPrince:

                                                                  ':( forget me already?'

Text messege to MinhoTheFrogPrince:

                                                              'No way! How could i forget that handsome face!?'

i smile to myself and press send. there.. i told you you are handsome.. Now you now.

 

Minho's P.O.V~

Text messege from Taeminnie:

                                                 'No way! How could i forget that handsome face!?'

the smile on my face has never been wider as i read the text over and over again, making sure i wasnt imagining the response. He called me handsome! So he HAS to think im attractive then..

Text messege to Taeminnie:

                                             'Me? handsome? Psh, no way. You are the one thats so cute. :)' 

is that too straightfoward.. should i say gorgeous? or what... i dont know if calling him handsome is what he likes.. why can i only flirt on the phone, ugh thats so annoying. You did it this morning choi minho. you can do it now.

Text messege from Taeminnie:

                                                 '>////< Not cuteee. Shh.. Meet up after class?'

hes flirting back for sure.. he HAS to be.

Text messege to Taeminnie:

                                             'Of course, my lady. i wouldnt dream of you walking alone to class.'

Bingo! nice one minho!


On the way to Gym class~

Im walking with Taemin to our gym class. "You know.. you didnt have to get me from the last class too. I could have met you here." He blushes. "No way, and leave the Majesty alone to the predators? You're too pretty to be walking alone." I cast evil glances at the boys around me. He laughs in response. The sweet sound spilling into my ears and filling my head with a cloudy feeling. Sense we have been texting we have been going on and on about the prince and princess thing. He calls me Frog Prince and Ill call him Your Majesty or Princess. We reach the door to the gym and go inside, and i lead him into the boys locker room where we put our stuff on the bench and choose a locker for the school year. We decide on lockers next to eachother in the back of the room and begin to put our stuff inside.

I slip my shirt off with full confidence, knowing my body is beautiful. Taemin's eyes go wide "Woah! Minho, you have an AMAZING body! I wish i had abs like that!" He then takes his shirt off too. His eyes only locking mine for a short period before he turns to get his gym shirt. As hes putting it over his head i take the chance to look at his chest. His smooth, white, milkly flesh calling out to me. My mouth begins to salivate a little extra and i swallow it down, my eyes now fixed on his pink, pert s, hard from the chill in the locker rooms. Oh how i just want to take those into my mouth.. YAH what are you saying choi minho!? keep it in your pants! He slips the shirt on and his eyes meet mine again and he smiles. "As much as i like the view, are you going to put on a shirt or keep being half ?" he laughs. i smile to him and grant him a small chuckle. Hes getting more ballsy. Thats good. I guess the texting really helped us loosen up. "Oh yeah, i forgot. Like the view huh?" I give a confident smile and start flexing like a loser. We both laugh and he throws my shirt into my face. "Yah, Put on your shirt!" I chuckle and pull the shirt on quickly. "Alright alright."
 

Taemin's P.O.V~

HOLY . HIS FREAKING ABS.. AND HIS FUKING ARMS.DFFGFIGHFGHDGH. calm down tae.. your not a ed up freak, CALM DOWN.